The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
New premiership record. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
New premiership record. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
New premiership record. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
New premiership record. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
New premiership record. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
New premiership record. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
New premiership record. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
New premiership record. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
New premiership record. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

New premiership record. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

New premiership record.

New premiership record. Empty New premiership record.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:24

Dzeko scores 4 to hit a new premiership record, first man city player to do that , and against us.
    Rethread that one under an old title please mods.

Last edited by lewspurs on Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:49; edited 1 time in total
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

New premiership record. Empty Re: New premiership record.

Post by LOBO Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:34

lew you sure your not taking your frustration of losing to citeh out on this forum, but we were woeful today

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:41

Simple Lew, it's about a Citeh player so moved to other teams section. Always a pleasure to be of service . . . . ..

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:42

Lob ! i posted the truth in saying i had a bad feeling about the man city game, it was merged into the man city thread, now thats ok if i had predicted the same as everyone else had, but that was not what i was saying, my thread was original and based on my 40 odd years of being a spurs supporter.
    It was an individual comment and i got made to look like a f*cking child for telling the truth, and of course i will of course be made to look like the villain .
    my point is that not every opinion falls under the same category, the sooner the mods realise that the better.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:43

Also is that a new record for just 4 goals ? Defoe has scored 5 in a Prem game before . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:44

VisionarySound wrote:Simple Lew, it's about a Citeh player so moved to other teams section. Always a pleasure to be of service . . . . ..

Its about the f*cking truth vis, and i am not surprised at the stupid attitude on every thread i post because yoy dont like it.
    Dzeko scores for against..........yeah mate...spurs............its a spurs topic. lol!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:45

Lew you posted a thread about the Man City match which there was already a thread about so I merged into the exsisting thread. You have now posted a thread about a Man City player which I have moved to the other teams section . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:47

lol! and of course spurs werent involved in this at all vis ? lol!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:54

lewspurs wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:Simple Lew, it's about a Citeh player so moved to other teams section. Always a pleasure to be of service . . . . ..

Its about the f*cking truth vis, and i am not surprised at the stupid attitude on every thread i post because yoy dont like it.
    Dzeko scores for against..........yeah mate...spurs............its a spurs topic. lol!

Lew stop being such a needy, whinging, lil spoilt brat. YOU are the only poster who complains about merging & moving of threads. You're the only person who has the issue with this FFS. I am fed up with your snipes and attitude at the end of every thread you post you send towards what is happening with this board. It's JUST YOU who has issues. No one else. You keep threatning to leave then back you come. Then your off again. My friend you seem like a nice guy but you come across as desperate for approvale & the need to be needed. Post your own stuff - please do - but if, as a Mod I feel it needs sticking elsewhere I will continue to do so. The choice is yours Lew. Accept what is happening on the board or walk away . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 03:18

VisionarySound wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

Lew stop being such a needy, whinging, lil spoilt brat. YOU are the only poster who complains about merging & moving of threads. You're the only person who has the issue with this FFS. I am fed up with your snipes and attitude at the end of every thread you post you send towards what is happening with this board. It's JUST YOU who has issues. No one else. You keep threatning to leave then back you come. Then your off again. My friend you seem like a nice guy but you come across as desperate for approvale & the need to be needed. Post your own stuff - please do - but if, as a Mod I feel it needs sticking elsewhere I will continue to do so. The choice is yours Lew. Accept what is happening on the board or walk away . . . .

and of course you are not enjoying your role in the new shifting around playground? lol!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 03:23

Acually Lew I am enjoying it. Merging threads is my new pastime. It's lovely to see the board tidy and a thread continue for ages rather ther zero or 1 reply to a thread that is exactly the same as the last umpteen threads before it. The board looks tidier , we are starting to see evolving opinions on things rather then knee jerk reactions and the threads have a much more cohesive look to them . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 21:16