The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Official : No Racism in Football - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Official : No Racism in Football - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Official : No Racism in Football - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Official : No Racism in Football - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Official : No Racism in Football - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Official : No Racism in Football - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Official : No Racism in Football - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Official : No Racism in Football - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Official : No Racism in Football - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Official : No Racism in Football - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
BazSpur
djfitzo
LOBO
7 posters

Official : No Racism in Football

Official : No Racism in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Official : No Racism in Football

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19 2011, 08:36

oh is that really your pic. i thought it was a famous actor lol

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Official : No Racism in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Official : No Racism in Football

Post by anicoll5 Sat Nov 19 2011, 10:09

I had a long listen to Gus Poyet today as I was trapped in the car - he started off reasonable and sensible and by the end of the interview came across as a raving lunatic

I guess that if and when he ever looks at a transcript or listens to a recording he will hang his head in his hands

My impression of Gus however is that he is not either a raving lunatic or a closet Nazi

I was also interested that throughout Talksport's slaughter of Gus there was the absolute confidence that in ENGLISH football and in ENGLISH society generally that racism had been all but erased

Clearly the monkey noises every time a black player touched the ball and the cascade of bananas directed at the Coalville side in the course of last season's semi against Lynn was the work of aliens

Difficult issues - not much helped by the demand to have news headlines

cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Sat Nov 19 2011, 10:30

Yes Lought that is me. With a Big Fluffy Cusion on me head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02 2024, 13:17