The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT*** - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT*** - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT*** - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT*** - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT*** - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT*** - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT*** - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT*** - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT*** - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT*** - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+5
BazSpur
shearspur
MarkA249
HotspurRoper
ArnieArdiles
9 posters

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT*** - Page 2 Empty Re: ***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07 2012, 13:00

a good point today. liverpool didnt open us up much.
    i hated bale diving but then how that pr*ck skirtle didnt get a red for that other challange. i think its because we didnt surrond the ref like other teams do.

did you see that cock do parker. and how didnt ratboy get sent off for hitting dawson.

what i will say we played for a draw. ade needs help upfront

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT*** - Page 2 Empty Re: ***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07 2012, 13:06

brad 9 didnt put a foot wrong all night and was brave when it matterd
    walker8 great defensively but didnt get much joy going forward
    dawson9 great dispaly from him tonight. did well aganst carrol
    king9 great awarness and reads the game so well
    ekotto7 wish he wouldnt keep lumping the ball
    livermoor8 great game hardly gave the ball away
    parker 10. he was everywhere. so many great tackles.
    modric6 was very quiet
    bale. 7 better in second half. should of scored
    kranker8 great passing and great tracking back. he run out of energy around 70 mins and should of come off sooner
    ade.5 hes lacking confidence. hes first touch was woefull tonight

subs saha 6 he won more headers in 20 mins then ade all game
    rose came on to late to give a score
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Tue Feb 07 2012, 18:21

Dirty Bin dippers ref had poor game yes Bale dived the goof troop Suarez must of showed him how to do it lol! how he wasnt sent off for that kick on parker ill never know good performance though with loads of players missing even though we got kicked to shreds bin dippers got there tactics right double up on Bale and kick him and man mark modric with that spearing dont think Ade was 100% if we had more players think he would of been on bench tonight hope they r back soon
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Feb 07 2012, 20:19

Its one of our more difficult games crossed off the list and we got a point.
    7 ahead of Chelski and 10 ahead of the Gooners. This weekends fixtures are interesting.
    Newcastle will be a tough game, even at home.

Sunderland - Arsenal tough game for the Gooners

Everton - Chelski another tough game, just ask Citeh

Villa - Citeh Villa like a box of chocolates, which one will you get

Manure - Liverpool bin dippers have been doing good against Webb United

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Feb 07 2012, 21:05

Well deserved draw but Bale's chance apart, we never really looked like scoring.

But it's been interesting reading some of the post match comments on other forums by posters this morning. Funny reading from the same posters that have been the loudest in their praises for our backs to the wall hard earned point, are the same who were equally the loudest last week in their opposition for Levy to approach Mourihno in the event of Harry moving on in the summer..

Last nights draw was very Mourihno esque so much so that the scousers in the kop were heard to be singing , "are you Chelsea in disguise?"

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Feb 07 2012, 21:11

Surprised to see Mark thought the referee had a poor game - I thought Oliver had a good game. Kept control, pulled out the card appropriately, not taken in by the theatrics on either side. My only mild irritation with him is allowing players ie Andy Carroll to swear at him face to face.

f*ck that - first time he swears at me yellow - second time goodnight Mr Ponytail
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Feb 07 2012, 21:19

anicoll5 wrote:Surprised to see Mark thought the referee had a poor game - I thought Oliver had a good game. Kept control, pulled out the card appropriately, not taken in by the theatrics on either side. My only mild irritation with him is allowing players ie Andy Carroll to swear at him face to face.

f*ck that - first time he swears at me yellow - second time goodnight Mr Ponytail

Good point Nic about the swearing and I've seen some threads on other forums started up about it this morning..

Carroll was well out of order on quite a few occasions yesterday ...
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Tue Feb 07 2012, 23:44

I thought the defence was magnificent tonight.Dawson was outstanding and how well he plays when Ledders is at his side. As for Parker what an engine that guy has.

I found the last 30 mins were very hairy as they kept coming forward and I felt they were going to nick it in the last couple of mins.I was worried as we were playing so deep.

Big dissapointments for me were Modric, Bale and especially Ady his touch and passing were woeful and he hasn't look good now for quite a few matches and it's what I was worried about when he came as he
    has always blown hot and cold and never been one to rely on. I certainly don't think he's our answer next year I would hope if we are going to spend that kind of money it's for something a lot better.

But that point last night was great a couple of seasons ago we wouldn't have held on and we even could have nicked all 3 if Bale had scored that last min effort. It just wasn't his night last night but tomorrows another game and I'm sure he will be a different player.

The good thing is nobody has really gained any ground on us, so well done the lads.

Mikey M

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 04:34