The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
so whos 2faced EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
so whos 2faced EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
so whos 2faced EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
so whos 2faced EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
so whos 2faced EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
so whos 2faced EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
so whos 2faced EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
so whos 2faced EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
so whos 2faced EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

so whos 2faced Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
vis
BazSpur
djfitzo
MarkA249
8 posters

so whos 2faced

so whos 2faced Empty so whos 2faced

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09 2012, 11:23

just got told by baz to f*ck off
    hope people looking in dont get put off by another poster treatin a poster like that

i been posting with you guys since 2005 then came on here because baz invited me here.

i help people with links. i post team news when im at the pc before kick off

i right informative post and also post wich get people chatting. and this is how im treated

lobo lew jim wendy if your about please come on here and tell them you didnt leave because of me

burgs was kicked off yet hes post had so many replys and then all the people that wanted him off dont post anymore because they all on spurs arsenal fb page
    yet i get the blame

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

so whos 2faced Empty Re: so whos 2faced

Post by MarkA249 Mon Apr 09 2012, 16:50

Lought this is a Spurs board yes ? so if new people r looking in and the say a a spurs fan purring over a average ex player yet slagging off there own players i think that would put me off and for having a picture of JM as a avatar whos nothing to do with Spurs. Yes you post links and and Info and u fight your corner but u never ever admit your wrong. On the other other thread you told us to watch the Match to see Adel we did he was crap hw won the ball off Valencia well done then Valencia won the ball back he just watched him run on. You call DJFITZO thick why ? because he dared to say adel had a bad game excuse they had 10 men u supposed to try harder with 10 men not go shitter. Then all the crap about Defoe Baz put something good Adel had said about the goons u turned it around into having a dig at Defoe why ? . You say why does Harry nevver take Bale VDV off do Barca take Messi off or Real take Ronaldo off or the goons take RVP off they r a matchwinner they have got the ability to nick something so what if they have had a crap game aalways have something in the locker to score or create something.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Apr 09 2012, 17:49

burgs was kicked off yet hes post had so many replys and then all the people that wanted him off dont post anymore because they all on spurs arsenal fb page

No Burgs got kicked off because he continally started threads (mainly involving you because your a easy target cos you constantly moan about the team your supposed to support) to antagonise Spurs fans against each other.
    Yes, you do post links and are helpful, but for every good post there are at least three that are not.
    You say everyone is entitled to an opinion, but when someone else makes a point you just wont have it.
    The strange thing is that you say our manager (the real one, not your avatar) has his favourites, yet you bang on about the same players.
    I just dont get why you moan so much, this is the best Spurs have been for years and we are slowly getting there, 4th in the league with a realistic chance of 3rd and a great chance of winning the fa cup.
    When a number of us on here start a thread you never agree, yet get the hump when we dare to question your posts, even with hard facts and video evidence.
    Try, just once, seeing others point of view.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09 2012, 21:08

Lought, no i didnt leave because of you or anyone else, and i appreciate you wanting the best of spurs, i know your longing for mourinho, and your passion for spurs in talking about ex players that are doing ok.

As you know last year i came down with loud intrusive tinnitus, i still have it but have learned to live with it.
    At the moment i am a contact for the bta, and receive many calls from distressed people new to the condition, some are suicidal,i try to help them get through the first months of the new noise in their ears,until they learn how to cope with it correctly, and it does take up a lot of my time, that is the true reason why i dont say much now, but make no mistake i have a look in now and again, and i still love my spurs and want to stay in touch with people talking tottenham.
    All i would say is that arguments do happen on here, but it is a good forum, i have very fond memories over the years of being on here and the old aol forum.
    We are all different in our opinions, thats what makes the forum so rich in diversity, so sometimes lought, take a step back, dust yourself down and say your piece,
    I would say to anyone on here that its best to live and let live, but at the same time it is a debate forum, so opinions can be cut down to size by others.
    I didnt have a problem with you lought, or burger, or wannop for that matter, i found them good fun as they wound up pretty easily ! but others might not like that opinion......and it might start an argument,lol, but that is what the forum is for.......discussion of opinions.
    You are ok lought ! stay good.
    LEW.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Apr 09 2012, 21:57

Right I am going to have a last say on this. Do you think any other Spurs board would allow a poster to go on with another manager's Avatar on their profile? The answer is no, they would be told to remove it or remove themselves. There would also be outrage from other posters. I don't even think posters on other forums would put up with all the negative posts we get on here every day from you. You were always getting slagged off on the facebook Spurs seven sisters/Arsenal page which isn't run by women incidentally. It's run by Neil Farmer so you can't even get that right. There is one woman who is admin as far as I know, all the others are men. That's just you having a silly little dig because you got kicked off. There is a difference between having an opinion and Trolling and you do troll. Look up the definition of an Internet Troll.They like to upset posters, they don't listen to others opinions, they constantly post the same old diatribe. Ring any bells? That's you. I think you got the right hump when Burger was banned and since have made it your lifes ambition to try and disrupt this forum. Well, in my opinion you are doing a good job. Why? You disrupt this forum because most of the posters on here are taking the time to answer your criticisms of everything Spurs rather than getting down to good debate about our club. Half the posts on here are takien up battling against the shite that you post. That is very disruptive. What amazes me and others on here is that even with the weight of opinion against you, you still say your opinions are the only ones that are right and carry any weight. Even when you are caught out you move the goal posts to make it look like you were right all along and everyone else was wrong. As for me sucking up to ion, you couldn't be more wrong. ion and myself have had more than a few words in the past and I answered his clueless post yesterday, go read it, it is hardly sucking up to him. Personally I don't want you on here. Others may disagree but I feel you are doing a lot of harm on here constantly disrupting the harmony of the group. You may think I am a sheep that's fair enough as I think you're a troll. I stand by what I said but I'll put it in a nicer phrase. Please GO.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09 2012, 23:59

baz you agreed with me about how bad we played aganst sunderland then finnised that post with a sly dig at me so you wouldnt upset ion.

fact. when burger was here this board was busy. then he went and posters stopped posting.

fact the spurs arsneal facebook page was a new one made up. i still post on the original.
    i got banned for my veiws on gary speed. nothing to do with football. some women on there didnt like it and went running to somoneone and some coward didnt even tell me.

go on the west ham relegation page and the main spurs arsneal fb page you can say what you want. free speech

as for harry he is not spurs and wont even commit to us. we not won away this year. we needed replays to get past watford and stevenage. and we couldnt get out our easy uefa league group.

last season our league form was rubbish.
    bale is nowhere near ronaldo level. when was last time bale had a good game. norwich away maybe.
    you say hes a matchwinner will so can kranker be. so can gio did you see that goal he got for hes country.

our best wins of the season 442 newcastle and liverpool home..........just saying

what excuess can we have if we finnish 5th.
    what if newcastle get in front of us will that show harry up for an averge manager...

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10 2012, 00:00

thanks lew for your nice words.

glad your doing well

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10 2012, 00:02

could anyone who talks to wendy send her a password reset because she cant log on and wants to come on here as shes another one who didnt leave because of me.

vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Apr 10 2012, 00:47

go on the west ham relegation page and the main spurs arsneal fb page you can say what you want. free speech

Hmmmmmmm unless it's someone telling to f*** off eh Lought so whos 2faced 103888 ?
    Mate take a chill pill and concentrate on posting about Spurs, regardless of your veiw point be it good or bad . . . .
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Apr 10 2012, 00:52

To be perfectly honest Lought the occasional "f*ck off" seems a fairly light penance to me.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 10 2012, 01:02

Well, here's a suggestion. From now on if posters don't like what he posts. Go to your profile and put him on Foe. From now on I will not engage him in conversation as to me it just seems a waste of time. If you put him on Foe it effectively means you can't see his posts ever. Unless you take him off. That's all I can suggest other than removing him which I doubt many would want me to do. I just hope the forum doesn't go further down hill.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10 2012, 01:40

Avatars arent that important really, not unless it has wenger on it, or ferguson (i cant stand him)
    Someone had an a*ses sign on here but wasnt asked to remove it ? lol.
    Mourinho is a foreign manager and doesnt really come into the equation as regards spurs, i just see this as a desire for a proven manager....nothing more.
    I am sure lought would remove it if he became manager of the goonshire.

Please chill everyone.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 10 2012, 01:57

Had an Arsenal avatar? Must have been a gooner then Lew. No need for them to remove it is there. At least they are showing they support THEIR team.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10 2012, 02:02

bang on lew. what does my Avatar matter what i have

people on other forums have all sorts of stuff

baz the ignore button. the one you suggested to ion and burg but fell on deaf ears
    i do wonder whos been talking behind my back and putting words into baz mouth

baz used to be laid back on here but now hes being used as a toy for someone else dislike of me

lew vis max wendy jim goose lobo dave thfc djsr to name a few who not stopped posting because of me.

baz why dont these people put me on ignore.
    why they feel the need in getting rid of someone thats been here from day one.

the bottome line is baz its your fault this board going downhill because people dont like people having a differnt opionion then them.

are you a memember on vital spurs. i am and never had a mod swear at me

maybe you should step away and let someone in with freash ideas to bring new posters in and bring back old posters.

why not allow burgs to post in the spurs arsenal section. surley if its good for the board and gets people posting again then your dislike of him shouldnt matter.
    but then tbh you didnt mind him really did you
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Apr 10 2012, 03:09

New ideas Lought ?

How about a board made up of Spuds 'fans' whose every post slags of your club, players, manager ?

You can't be the only one out there stupid 3

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10 2012, 03:46

find a board that has all positive post
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Apr 10 2012, 03:52

You should try Le Grove Lought

Highlights after yesterday's win over Citeh;

"RvPs goal drought continues"

Ramsey's Miss - Will it cost us?"

"Gibbs ? No thanks"

Load of w*nkers in my view but very popular earlier in the season

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10 2012, 04:08

BazSpur wrote:Had an Arsenal avatar? Must have been a gooner then Lew. No need for them to remove it is there. At least they are showing they support THEIR team.

Certainly are baz, if you actually read the posts, its a clever put down of spurs, but ! yes i like the wenger one with cockeral feathers being served up.lol, or is that wengers old rubber gloves? god knows what the avatar is and who cares.

Well! what can i say ?

Maybe mourinho would have got a result today, i used to be a hard headed harry supporter, he has f*cked our season up with the best group of players we have had in a long while having his concentration waivered by england, the sooner he goes the better, he isnt spurs anymore, we have to move on.
    Norwich are crap, we outplayed them at their place, thats how far we have gone down since harrys head has been turned by england....and of course it could only happen to us.
    I am not bothered by avatars, just want the best for our club.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10 2012, 04:26

bang on lew.
    we got 4th nicking it from man c then dont buy anyone
    then last season harry hardly buys anyone and we finnish 5th.
    this season chelsea and arsneal have had such poor season and still we are struggling to get 4th

harry meant to be a good man manager but look at the players hes upset .
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Apr 10 2012, 04:35

Looks like corn on the cob to me Lew but you got me to look twice

I love the "finest bunch of Spuds players in memory" line

Really ? Seems to me since people started spouting that crap - and presumably a number of your players started to believe the nonsense - your season has gone to hell

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 10 2012, 05:04

Personally I don't think there is any doubt that since Arry hasn't come out and flatly said he is not going to be the new England manager that has had some bearing on the way the last few weeks have gone. Is it a co-incidence that since the papers have been screaming Arry for England our form has dipped from that very moment? And then Arry supported by Keown and Savage comes out with the classic "Players don't care who the manager is" What a load of cobblers. Of course they do. Do you think they would accept Graham Taylor or Christian Gross as manager? And then a little while ago we had reports of Modric saying he won't sign a new contract until he knows who will be taking over from Redknapp.I take it Arry took that on board and re-adjusted his thinking on that score?

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Apr 10 2012, 05:14

I thought Arry said that Spuds losing points and using the excuse of 'Arry for Ingerland' to explain some poor performamces would not wash Baz ?

Ask Lought though - Jose has made it abundantly clear he is off - might explain why Madrid's season has crumbled Smile
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 10 2012, 05:18

Who knows Nic? All I know is since Arry has been in the frame for the England job our form has been shite. Maybe not I don't think anyone knows for certain just my feeling. LOL of course Arry is going to say it won't wash. Not going to say otherwise is he?
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Apr 10 2012, 05:28

But wasn't Arry for England known throughout the season ? Capello's contract was up in the Summer and he was favorite to inherit

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10 2012, 06:05

peope forget it happend last season we fell apart the last 3 months
    harry just not a great manager

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content