The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Redknapp - Will he stay or will he go ? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Redknapp - Will he stay or will he go ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Redknapp - Will he stay or will he go ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Redknapp - Will he stay or will he go ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Redknapp - Will he stay or will he go ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Redknapp - Will he stay or will he go ? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Redknapp - Will he stay or will he go ? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Redknapp - Will he stay or will he go ? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Redknapp - Will he stay or will he go ? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Redknapp - Will he stay or will he go ? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
anicoll5
LOBO
vis
7 posters

Redknapp - Will he stay or will he go ?

vis
    vis

Redknapp - Will he stay or will he go ? Empty Redknapp - Will he stay or will he go ?

Post by vis Thu May 03 2012, 09:01

So poor ole 'arry got ignored by Ing-Ger-Land. Wonder how is ego is doing right now ? Do you think that should he lead us to the promised land of the Chumps League he will stay and relish the challenge? Or will he walk with his pride intact and his head held high ? He has burnt several bridges in recent times (punching above weight, stupid fans kinda stuff) and maybe he will feel that a change is as good as a rest ? Hell what will happen if we still manage to slip up and miss out entirely ?
    How will his ego deal should we secure 4th and Chelski beat Bayern (C'Mon Munchen) and we face Thursday nights on Channel 5 again ? If that should be the case and he is still in charge I would hope he takes the competition seriousley.
    What about players leaving."Oh I'm that good that my team through away a 13 point lead but I deserve Chumps League football even though I couldn't get it for my current team" !
    I do wonder if Redknapp will bite the bullet and leave soon after the Fulham game . . . . .
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Redknapp - Will he stay or will he go ? Empty Re: Redknapp - Will he stay or will he go ?

Post by LOBO Thu May 03 2012, 17:42

you should titled this " Nic / Redknapp - Will he stay or will he go " lmao
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Redknapp - Will he stay or will he go ? Empty Re: Redknapp - Will he stay or will he go ?

Post by anicoll5 Thu May 03 2012, 23:51

No doubt about it Vis - Arry is with you for the long term - as he said the other day probably the last big job he does Twisted Evil

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Fri May 04 2012, 00:05

For those of you who like a laugh I attach a link for today's Independent in which James Lawton discusses the choice of England manager and how he reckons Arry is the Brian Clough of his age;

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/james-lawton-harry-redknapp-like-brian-clough-just-didnt-fit-the-england-blazer-7707433.html

Absolutely extraordinary Sir lmao lmao lmao
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri May 04 2012, 00:05

vis wrote:So poor ole 'arry got ignored by Ing-Ger-Land. Wonder how is ego is doing right now ? Do you think that should he lead us to the promised land of the Chumps League he will stay and relish the challenge? Or will he walk with his pride intact and his head held high ? He has burnt several bridges in recent times (punching above weight, stupid fans kinda stuff) and maybe he will feel that a change is as good as a rest ? Hell what will happen if we still manage to slip up and miss out entirely ?
    How will his ego deal should we secure 4th and Chelski beat Bayern (C'Mon Munchen) and we face Thursday nights on Channel 5 again ? If that should be the case and he is still in charge I would hope he takes the competition seriousley.
    What about players leaving."Oh I'm that good that my team through away a 13 point lead but I deserve Chumps League football even though I couldn't get it for my current team" !
    I do wonder if Redknapp will bite the bullet and leave soon after the Fulham game . . . . .

I actually was thinking a couple of games back, if we'd gone into the final game against Jol's Fulham having totally ballsed 3rd & 4th up, would he have turned up for the game...
    That day wouldn't have been nice for Harry....
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri May 04 2012, 00:20

anicoll5 wrote:For those of you who like a laugh I attach a link for today's Independent in which James Lawton discusses the choice of England manager and how he reckons Arry is the Brian Clough of his age;

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/james-lawton-harry-redknapp-like-brian-clough-just-didnt-fit-the-england-blazer-7707433.html

Absolutely extraordinary Sir lmao lmao lmao

The hacks are really embarrassing themselves over all of this ...Clough and Harry, in the same sentence?

They had Harry their mate as a shooin for the job... They had envisaged fun times ahead , with cockney boy Harry's soundbite conferences.. Intead, they got given the old skool, Hodgson...

If Roy don't do well I think we will see a character assassination of an England manager we've not ever seen before... For Roy , I fear it'll be more than turnips and brollies at the ready!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri May 04 2012, 03:38

Oh, there will be a bloodbath Arnie that's for sure.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Fri May 04 2012, 07:45

Should have a Red Top Headline Competition.

Woy the Wabbit wimps out at The Euwos.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri May 04 2012, 07:51

lol! Kingy.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Fri May 04 2012, 07:53

Wingy not Kingy.

Post by Guest Fri May 04 2012, 08:03

if roy has a bad euros then we get all this again with harry next season
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri May 04 2012, 08:07

No we won't Lought. The blazers at the FA have made it perfectly clear that they find 'awwy a disreputeable character and are more likely to ask John Tewwy to be next manager then poor lil Redchops. . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri May 04 2012, 08:12

i think if we can get someone better then he should go
    but i think its a big risk getting somone like brendan rodgers in

so i would keep harry unless we can get jose lol

Post by Guest Fri May 04 2012, 08:13

i just dont like the way harry gone about this
    keeps going on about everybody would want the england job ect
    no they wouldnt.
    yet harry has made it clear he wanted it and now made to look stupid
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri May 04 2012, 08:18

If Levy choose, choose, choose's Redknapp to lead us next season then it's a fresh start for me Lought & his egotistical statements of late are no more then just troubled waters washed out from beneath the bridge . . . . . . .
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Fri May 04 2012, 08:50

I love all the comments on blazers at the FA

The line of "blazers" has been spewed forth by her majesty's meeja highlanders for 20 years

Truth is the VAST majority of football journalists are privately educated scribblers whose entire working life has been in the hugely challenging trade of journalist following university

w*nkers
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Sat May 05 2012, 08:17

vis wrote:If Levy choose, choose, choose's Redknapp to lead us next season then it's a fresh start for me Lought & his egotistical statements of late are no more then just troubled waters washed out from beneath the bridge . . . . . . .

That's the big if Vis. If Levy wants Harry to stay. I'm not sure he does as he has been stalling on a new contract for Harry and was quoted as saying there's no rush.

I think if we don't make CL he may give Hary the tin tac.

Mikey M

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 05:22