The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
avb subs EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
avb subs EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
avb subs EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
avb subs EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
avb subs EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
avb subs EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
avb subs EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
avb subs EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
avb subs EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

avb subs Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

avb subs

avb subs Empty avb subs

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29 2012, 05:33

leave a lot to be desired,not knocking him but jeez what is it with Livermore,werent we winning against Chelsea and he came on with Ade and we shipped in 3 goals,today 2-0 up and Cruising and he brings off Hudd for Livermore backs to walls stuff again as there is zero ball retention,i thought Hudd looked good today and he looked shocked at coming off,dont really want to knock our manager as hes doing well thus far pts wise but it could have been so much better,i hope he learns by his mistakes and sees what some of us see,i still think there is a place for Hudd in this side and Lennon who was superb in the first half excels with him in the side..

vis
    vis

avb subs Empty Re: avb subs

Post by vis Mon Oct 29 2012, 05:43

I tend to agree Lought. I felt the subs were far too defensively minded today. In AVB's support he was trying to keep the result but saying that I was the first one to slag Redknapp against Villa last season for replacing attack with defence but today we got the three points that Redknapp failed to . . . . . .