The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Interesting odds EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Interesting odds EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Interesting odds EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Interesting odds EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Interesting odds EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Interesting odds EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Interesting odds EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Interesting odds EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Interesting odds EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Interesting odds Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Interesting odds

totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Interesting odds Empty Interesting odds

Post by totalytot Thu Jul 04 2013, 19:44

Just been looking at William Hills odds for the Premier title this season.

Obviously as expected Utd, City and Chelsea are the tops in the betting but at 2-1 for all 3 they think it is going to be anybodys this year.

However what I find surprising is they have a*se next at 10 -1 then L'pool at 16 and us at 25-1.  

I know L'pool have been buying players all over the place but I haven't see one of their signings that make you sit up and take notice. Also the a*se have been threatening to buy this player and that but as yet nothing special.

Forget the top 3 but lets assume us and a*se and L'pool get the players we want I personally would not make a*se 15 points better than us and L'pool 9 points better would you?

Mikey M
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Interesting odds Empty Re: Interesting odds

Post by djfitzo Thu Jul 04 2013, 20:10

totalytot wrote:Just been looking at William Hills odds for the Premier title this season.

Obviously as expected Utd, City and Chelsea are the tops in the betting but at 2-1 for all 3 they think it is going to be anybodys this year.

However what I find surprising is they have a*se next at 10 -1 then L'pool at 16 and us at 25-1.  

I know L'pool have been buying players all over the place but I haven't see one of their signings that make you sit up and take notice. Also the a*se have been threatening to buy this player and that but as yet nothing special.

Forget the top 3 but lets assume us and a*se and L'pool get the players we want I personally would not make a*se 15 points better than us and L'pool 9 points better would you?

Mikey M

Perhaps, looking at last season or they may have been taking bets on Bale leaving.
    Anyhoo Mikey, they had us last year at some point better odds then the a*se to finish in the top 4, that will change again, but some lucky punter may put a few quid on us at 25-1, those odds will shorten once the transfer window finishes.

totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Thu Jul 04 2013, 20:41

I hope I'm the lucky punter Dave I've just had a tenner each way on at Ladbrokes as they were 33-1.It's a 1/3rd the odds a Place so if we finish runners up........and I'd settle for that......I'll still pick up a few quid.

Mikey M
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Jul 04 2013, 21:21

totalytot wrote:I hope I'm the lucky punter Dave I've just had a tenner each way on at Ladbrokes as they were 33-1.It's a 1/3rd the odds a Place so if we finish runners up........and I'd settle for that......I'll still pick up a few quid.

Mikey M

Good luck mate, lets hope the boys do you proud

vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri Jul 05 2013, 06:11

Got me usual £2 on the nose. £50 will pay for a nice evening of celebration come next May . . . .

Pride 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10 2024, 14:33