The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Modric EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Modric EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Modric EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Modric EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Modric EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Modric EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Modric EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Modric EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Modric EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Modric Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Modric

Modric Empty Modric

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23 2010, 06:51

Following on from the posts about the ManUre game, how to try & beat 'em and who to play, I'm going to throw another suggestion into the melting pot. Play Moddle in 'the hole' just behind either Pav or Gudjohson. I would start with Pav and if not working push Eidurdown Man up front. Modders has the vision, guile & flair to play as a link between a solid midfield 4 and a lone frontman. He also enjoys breaking into the box so he can quickly make the numbers up. He has shown as well over the last couple of games that he will happily take on defensive duties so can roam across the pitch giving extra cover to the midfield. So here's my starting line-up for Saturdays game in a 4-1-3-1-1 formation (if not sure about fitness I have named 2 but 1st named player would be my choice) .. .. . . . .. . .

Gomes
    Ekotto Dawson King/Bassong Corluka/Kaboul
    Thudd
    Bale Palacious Lennon/Bentley
    Modric
    Pavyluchenko

Modric Empty Re: Modric

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23 2010, 07:09

play 2 up top, your flying at the moment go for the throat, play pav/defoe pav/gud and let modric go in behind, no need to change formations now.