The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Modric EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Modric EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Modric EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Modric EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Modric EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Modric EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Modric EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Modric EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Modric EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Modric Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+6
anicoll5
totalytot
shearspur
MarkA249
LOBO
djfitzo
10 posters

Modric

djfitzo
    International
    International

Modric Empty Modric

Post by djfitzo Fri Jul 20 2012, 21:31

So, why did the little f**ker not train yesterday, felt really sorry for him driving away in his Bentley, nearly slipping off his cushion.

Modric Empty Re: Modric

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21 2012, 03:17

bit harsh. the guy could of tripled hes wages last summer but he buckled down and didnt sulk and stayed with us.
    if he wants to go he should be allowed to go but just not to another prem team
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Jul 21 2012, 03:22

Loughtonlegend wrote:bit harsh. the guy could of tripled hes wages last summer but he buckled down and didnt sulk and stayed with us.

What? most have been another Modric that couldnt play because his "head wasnt right" when we got bashed by the the two manc clubs.

He buckled down when he realised he wernt gonna get his own way.

He buckled, not buckled down when we had our blip, where was he then?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21 2012, 03:37

so its just him to blame for our blip
    what about ade vdv bale these all played every game

still waiting for somone to name loads of great games bale had last season
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sat Jul 21 2012, 04:17

Does it matter, I doubt he will be here much longer , the problem we all think might not be , the papers make a lot of this up to sell papers, soon this will be a distant memory , as for last season thats been and gone
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Sat Jul 21 2012, 06:16

Loughtonlegend wrote:so its just him to blame for our blip
    what about ade vdv bale these all played every game

still waiting for somone to name loads of great games bale had last season

Least Bale and VDV have shown loyalty saying they want to stay f*ck the little rat boy off dont want nobody who doesnt want to play for TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR no one is bigger than the club let him be a Madrid bench boy ask KAKA whats that like and why just blame Bale for playing crap who played him in the middle and on the right ? Bale will be on fire this season mark my words hes made for a 433 formation on the left
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sat Jul 21 2012, 06:59

Loughtonlegend wrote:bit harsh. the guy could of tripled hes wages last summer but he buckled down and didnt sulk and stayed with us.
    YEAH, what a fine chap buckling down for us last season and gracing us with his prescence by staying,he signed the contract he was happy with at the time so why shouldnt he get on with it. dont make out he did us a favour. youd make a good agent lought.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21 2012, 07:50

he got on with it and played well. i thought he was way better then bale since januray.

i see only now dvd comes out says hes happy he now that no big clubs dont want him
    we all kno bale would be off if he was modrics age
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sat Jul 21 2012, 09:14

leave it out, bale has signed and to me that says a lot. he could have gone for a big move and many big clubs would have wanted him, says a lot for the guys loyalty in my eyes. yeah if we dont meet his ambitions in the future i wont slate him if he goes but at least he willing to stay and see what happens now with avb.modric thinks hes the real deal , but is he really? i would rather have bale and vdv at my club.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21 2012, 10:02

i would kick vdv out now if i had my way. hes never been able to hold down a starting place and then comes to us and starts every game.

ask yourself when was the last time bale had a good game.
    bolton away he played well and newcastle. cant remember to many since xmas.

modric didnt sulk hes not been in papers saying he wants out
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Jul 21 2012, 18:38

Loughtonlegend wrote:i would kick vdv out now if i had my way. hes never been able to hold down a starting place and then comes to us and starts every game.

So why come into training and f**k off without doing any?
    The title thread was Modric, I didnt bring others into it because they came into training and trained, which is what they are paid to do, boo hoo 60k a week and lovely shiney Bentley, might heart bleeds. You want to bring other players into it, LEDLEY KING.

totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Sat Jul 21 2012, 22:07

Loughtonlegend wrote:i would kick vdv out now if i had my way. hes never been able to hold down a starting place and then comes to us and starts every game.

Lought, I just don't know how your brain works sometimes.

You bollock the guys who are loyal to the club like Bale and VDV....he could have gone to Shalke or Hamburg but said no.... and praise the one player that has said for over a year now that he wants to leave the club.

Mikey M
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Sat Jul 21 2012, 22:10

Players earning 60k a week not willing to train, players earning 80k a week to fecking busy to get on a plane for a few kicks bouts in the Far East, and another turning his nose up at becoming Spuds highest paid player on a paltry 115k a week

You will be better of without both of them and we will be better off without RvP

Good luck to their new clubs
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Jul 21 2012, 23:52

Better off without RVP? But didn't he score most of the goals that propelled you to 3rd last season? Gonna be a bit dodgy without him Nic. Unless of course Podolski and Giroud score for you. Never know with these players though do you. I mean wasn't Mertesacker the answer to your defensive problems?
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Jul 22 2012, 00:26

How does a Modric thread twist into an arsenil player thread? Gentlemen if you wish to discuss vin-persil there is a thread already running in the other football news section. I thank you . . . . . .

flowers

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Jul 22 2012, 00:30

Quite right Vis. I appologise. Very Happy

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22 2012, 00:42

all im saying is after he didnt get hes dream move last season he go on with playing for us. didnt moan .
    and in my opinion he had a better season then bale and vdv.

he was prob left out the pre season sqaud because he was told too

i cant imagine modric saying no.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Sun Jul 22 2012, 02:54

I was discussing the pathetic attitude of footballers Vis - your footballers, our footballers - from what I can see most footballers
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Jul 22 2012, 03:55

well if he dont get his "dream move " this time he can just get on with it again cant he. personally i hope he f*cks right off this time and warms the bench in madrid.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Jul 22 2012, 06:06

anicoll5 wrote:I was discussing the pathetic attitude of footballers Vis - your footballers, our footballers - from what I can see most footballers

But this isn't about "your" footballers Nic. This is about a Spurs player, Modric in particular, and I could see no reason why an arsenil player suddenly had to be involved in this thread. As much as I agree with you on players attitudes in general there are other threads across the forum to discuss that subject matter with-in & this one can stay on the Modric/Spurs subject as much as is possible . . . .

flowers
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Jul 22 2012, 08:40

reports say modric gone awol before spurs pre season trip to usa, to try and force himself a move. early sightings have sugested seeing him going in loughts back gate and hiding in his coal bunker.lol
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sun Jul 22 2012, 19:01

Bit harsh Lought, instead of sulking and not playing against the Mancs last season, his now done a Berbatov,
    after berating most of the Spurs players players last season, you back this little f**cker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2176856/Luka-Modric-goes-AWOL-force-Real-Madrid.html

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sun Jul 22 2012, 19:06

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/9417806/Tottenham-will-fine-Luka-Modric-80000-after-refusing-to-train-as-he-tries-to-force-through-move-to-Real-Madrid.html

And he turned down an offer of £ 80,000.00 a week.

Bosman was a black day in football, look what players can do now, poor little chaps.

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Sun Jul 22 2012, 20:35

So is Ade included in that bar ? He is not a Spuds player after all ?

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23 2012, 05:33

so we belive what we hear in the papers now

i dont remember him saying he did not want to play aganst the mancs last season. it was just harry felt the player wernt in right frame of mind

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content