The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Gallas - A new thread EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Gallas - A new thread EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Gallas - A new thread EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Gallas - A new thread EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Gallas - A new thread EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Gallas - A new thread EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Gallas - A new thread EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Gallas - A new thread EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Gallas - A new thread EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Gallas - A new thread Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Gallas - A new thread

Gallas - A new thread Empty Gallas - A new thread

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23 2010, 09:10

So it's sorted. The ex-arsenil captain is now a Spurs player. 'arry has one of 'is fantastic three. Now my opinions on this are posted elsewhere so I i'll not re-heat that particular dish. My thread is to do with William Gallas and the captaincy at Spurs. I think that at some stage he will start a game with the hallowed armband and am wondering if any others feel the same or whether it is just total anathema to some ? I feel he will as I'm certain he will play the magical 30+ games to get him another year's contract at the Lane. I can see 'arry using him a helluva lot and there will be games when both Ledders & Mikey D aren't available. I'm leaving Wooders & Keane out of the equation as I'm doubtfull about both their short & long term Spurs careers. I would give the armband to Thudd on those occasions but 'arry ain't me & vice versa. I can see 'arry looking at Gallas' experience and having big enough balls to say "That does for me son, you ain't the Yokshire ripper, you lead the team out" ! ! ! LOL I reckon I might offer this one out as a 'beer bet' up me local with some of the lad's ! Anyway peeps let's see ya answers and see how we all feel about what I think is a very distinct possibility . . . . . .
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Gallas - A new thread Empty Re: Gallas - A new thread

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Aug 23 2010, 09:40

Cant see him getting the armband Vis , even if Daws and Ledders are out and for me its Hudd or Modd if the need arises ....... Thats not to say our William Gallas - A new thread Icon_smile wont be vocal out on the pitch as thats part of his game ...
    Then again with Harry our gaffer it wouldnt suprise me as you say and he picks him to lead the team out at the Lane ...Knowing Harry , he will do it when its a televised game too lol
    Well now that Harry is open to a 4-5-1 formation perhaps , should we get past the Young Boys that is, we will see a team like this ?

_______________________Gomes__________________

Kaboul___________Gallas________King______________BAE

_______________Hudd__________Sandro________

Lennon________________Modric_______________Bale

____________________Fabiano_____________________

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23 2010, 09:53

Dawson for King for me Arnie, but as it, I take it, is a European game line-up Ledders will probably be saved for these. But otherwise that may not be too far removed from European line-ups. Is there a reason for Fabiano or just a bit of wishfull thinking on your behalf ? Hey we already have our own homegrown Salsa wizzard in Crouchinhio lol. I don't think Gallas will get the armband for the Euro games but Carling Cup or a wet Wednesday in Blackpool . . . . . .
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Aug 23 2010, 10:08

I think Harry will play Gallas and Ledders in the CL games should we make the group stages.... It's gonna pee off Dawson and Bassong thou.....

I've just got a feeling Fabiano is who Harry would most like in his team with one up front .... This will only happen of course if Sevilla get knocked out of the CL .... This will pee off Defoe ....
    We will see a ruthless Harry if need be ...

Our path has been chosen .......... We Kill Them All !!!
    oooops ...sorry lol....watching Spartacus Blood and Sand ..... Gallas - A new thread 308840

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content