The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Defoe EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Defoe EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Defoe EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Defoe EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Defoe EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Defoe EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Defoe EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Defoe EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Defoe EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Defoe Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Defoe

djfitzo
    International
    International

Defoe Empty Defoe

Post by djfitzo Sun Nov 21 2010, 04:25

There you go Lought, its not just about acoring, Defoe took defenders away from goal, put pressure on the back 4 and when Bale scored, theres was 2 midfielders and one central defender marking Defoe and when he won the header, VDV had more space, told ya!! Mind you, after our great win, all you can do is start a threat about a FORMER player, for christ sake let it lie.

Defoe Empty Re: Defoe

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21 2010, 04:31

nobody saying we havent missed defoe. i duno what you told me about. you should tell harry as hes the 1 who was going to offload hutton and pav and get rid of jenas and send bale out on loan.

im glad we won so you should be happy.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sun Nov 21 2010, 08:15

No matter what Harry may or may not have done,all of them are still here and playing well,my point is your always running defoes scoring record down,but can't wait to start a thread about a player that no longer is with,try opening your eyes and see what Defoe offers us,not just goals

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21 2010, 08:58

im right about tarrabt hes got so much skill and we needed him in some games we didnt break weak teams down.

i think defoe has become a better player on hes return. the chelsea game last season always stands out. that pass to bale.

defoe needs to score more goals.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sun Nov 21 2010, 19:22

I get that Lought, but your the first to come on here and moan about a Spurs player when they dont perform, now because Qpr until yesterday were not top, Taraabt must have had some bad games, why dont you come on here and berate him like you do the players for the team that you support? Taraabt does not play for us anymore, for whatever reason, the same as Harry is getting more out of the players that he has kept, did it ever occur to you that Harry has a greater knowledge about players then you, seeing them train and finding out what kind of a person they are? Taraabt was sold and we have to trust Harry for why, maybe Taraabt the showpony has found his level where he is now and if Qpr make it back to the prem and Adel performs in the prem, maybe then you can say we made a mistake, but for now his gone and this is mainly a Spurs forum, lets get behind the players we do have and not worry about ones that are not here anymore.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Nov 21 2010, 23:22

REPPED Dave. I fully agree mate.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22 2010, 04:23

Jermain Defoe ? He's a YIDDO . . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22 2010, 09:33

your wrong adel scored in hes last 3 games. he scored 2 great goals yesterday 1 was about 35yards out. how can you say he found hes level. the guy can go past anyone. i wish bentley and lennon had hes bit of skill.

i did post about 3 weeks ago that adel had a really bad game when they played on a friday night.

i hope adel goes to man u then you wil see him shine
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Nov 22 2010, 20:00

Loughtonlegend wrote:your wrong adel scored in hes last 3 games. he scored 2 great goals yesterday 1 was about 35yards out. how can you say he found hes level. the guy can go past anyone. i wish bentley and lennon had hes bit of skill.

i did post about 3 weeks ago that adel had a really bad game when they played on a friday night.

i hope adel goes to man u then you wil see him shine

No one in the prem would buy him, they didnt when he was on offer before, Qpr did. Why do you think that was Lought? I'll tell you why, theres a huge difference between the prem and the fizzy pop league, but hey, if he does come to the prem and is instrumental in a team he plays for stuffing us, will that give you satisfaction?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23 2010, 03:52

he wil be moving from qpr soon trust me. thats why england are crap cos we dont like skilfull players.

france didnt have 1 defensive midfider last week. its a shame england dont have players like modric. players that can keep the ball.

if adel was at man u now people would be going crazy over him.
    go watch hes clips. theres not many players that have hes skill.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23 2010, 07:28

How does a thread titled defoe get into another taarabt conflab ?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23 2010, 08:56

Jermain Defoe ? He's a YIDDO . . . . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content