The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
harry - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
harry - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
harry - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
harry - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
harry - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
harry - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
harry - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
harry - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
harry - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

harry - Page 3 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
BazSpur
djfitzo
Boltjean
7 posters

harry

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

harry - Page 3 Empty Re: harry

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 08 2011, 05:53

Should Arry get the England job (and it does seem to be a genuine fear of Spurs supporters) I don't nessecarily think players will leave. I suppose it depends who comes in. I see David Moyes is being tipped by the Red Tops.We'll have to wait and see if Harry gets the England job first.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08 2011, 06:24

BazSpur wrote:Should Arry get the England job (and it does seem to be a genuine fear of Spurs supporters) I don't nessecarily think players will leave. I suppose it depends who comes in. I see David Moyes is being tipped by the Red Tops.We'll have to wait and see if Harry gets the England job first.

I think we all fear he will quit spurs baz, but having said that its not for another club its actually for country, i dont think anyone would begrudge harry the england job, if he gets it, but we as spurs fans are scared of the unknown, the unknown being who will manage spurs next ?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 08 2011, 06:58

Quite right Lew and I will hold my hand up and say I didn't think he would get us top 4. It's nice to be proved wrong.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08 2011, 07:37

Brilliant post Arnie. Repped. Now are the board complicent in this situation ? Does 'arry feel he is not being backed by them ? Are they afraid to back him should he cut & run ? None of us here know for sure. We all have our opinions & are entitled to them. My feeling is 'arry will not be offered the England job. Far too much baggage for a sleuth journalist to sniff out. Also he has his tax evasion case coming up. Again none of us can say for sure what will happen. My feeling is he will escape severe punishment but I do think they will find him far from crystal clear. This, should it be the case, is mud that will stick. We are entitled to demand loyalty from the manager, and likewise he is entitled to demand loyalty from the club. But it's the same as with players. They come & they go and the only true constant is us, the fans . . . . . . .
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Mar 08 2011, 11:20

lewspurs wrote:[quote="ionman34")

You see, I've not stated he'll stay or leave, all of that has been carried out by you. If you managed to get away from your 'look at me, look at me I'm going toe to toe with Ion' fixation you'd have seen that.

Berbatov I freely admit I misjudged. He was the first and the last. Harry I haven't said anything other than you need your bumps felt because you jump on him every time he says the words 'interested' or 'intrigued'. Your willingness to believe the worst of him or anyone else associated with Spurs, once the 'meeja' put it in a paper, beggars belief.

I,ve taken out all the drivel written by this most acid tongues of posters to pick on something that he has written that is so far removed from the truth that i ask other posters reading this to check back on what was actually said by myself.

Because you jump on him (harry) blah blah blah fcking blah...

Ion, you jumped on the originater of this thread mate, and i got involved by replying that nobody was accusing harry of jumping ship, least of all myself, i added that if he was to become england manager i personally wouldnt begrudge harry his moment on the international scene, theres a big difference in what you are claiming i said and what was actually written, i havent jumped on harry and you know it but you like to twist things up to fit into your little fantasy world.

A fixation of going toe to toe with you,? Sleep i would go toe to toe with anyone who replies in the manner you do in order to achieve a (rip up) as you so fondly put it.

Theres conflab, banter and rip ups, your comments dont come into any of those categories, they come under the bracket, "let me make a bigger fool of this bloke more than i am myself", you havent even read what i have commented in the earlier posts, you have just gone into old ionman attack mode for which you were warned by baz about after you ripped into cressman, and nobody apologised to you at all, they just didnt want to lose you as a poster and backed down, but enough was said to warn you and you mellowed for a while, guess what though old fellow, i was one who didnt believe that toned down ion would last long, you see you are really that predictable.

You can have the last word ion ! thats your aim and who am i to deny you your little bit of glory, i am bowing out of this in respect for baz,s forum, and for those who help run it, i am sure they dont like to read two members having a go in this manner.

Oh by the way old man ! enjoy taking this apart and putting in your little quips , i wouldnt have that amount of time on my hands , but if it so important to you then little minds etc etc etc.

Gud day sport.

Given you a rep for that Lew.

Still laughing.

lmao lmao lmao
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Mar 08 2011, 11:28

Just thought I'd add one last little thing, me needing to have the last word and all that,

Lought and I have had our differences on here but I do appreciate some of the wonderful little insights he puts forward. The one he put forward for you I think hit the mark;

'i said my views just like you did. now your back tracking like you do when people on here dont agree with you.'

Of course, he missed out on the 'closely followed by the self aggrandisation and childish tantrums' but we can forgive him that omission wouldn't you agree?

Ah, silly me, you've said your last on here and will remain mute no doubt. lol!

Thank God for the smilies, where would I be without them?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08 2011, 14:51

Ion, why dont you read through the posts mate, dont take my word for it, lets get this straight once and for all because its all there for everyone to see, and you are full of shite and lies.

I didnt jump on harry for ffs, read the fcking posts you ignorant self centred pig.........are you fcking mental or something read the fcking posts.

You have the last word but dont bother talking to me on here because its pointless mate, we dont get on and i recognise you for what you are , a big headed w*nker so immersed in the importance of his own views that he doesnt even read correctly what an antagonist has written, you want smillies ! have em lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Trust you to side with lought who does do good posts but blows hot and cold about spurs players dependent on what happens from game to game but thats the credibility you have on here isnt it ? and now you are calling for back up statements from other posters on here to rumble on your row with me..thats laughable for someone who revels in his own acid comments on other peoples posts on here when he decides to have a go.
    As for back tracking, i havent changed my opinion on harry jumping ship at all, it remains as it did from day one , i have to say again....read the posts mate.

Oh yes one other thing old fellow....you finally fell in did you not ? splash it dawned on you, yes i did copy your style , it was specially for you old bean, was it succinct enough for you ? was it surreptitious enough for you or too much so lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! well at least you got there in the end as you did the disgraceful berbatov affair.

Now i am leaving this subject for you to go and lick your wounds and try and build your credibility back up after being made to look a complete mug, ok old fellow........ lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08 2011, 15:13

lewspurs wrote:

FFs ion ! this is old news, it was in the papers during the close season (last july) and forgotten about, who,s having a go ? whose bumps need feeling,,,,,,go and have a rest ion, cant believe you are jumping on people again like you did in the old days.

If england come calling harry will go and we will be looking for a new manager, baz rates coyle and so do i, others want mourinho etc etc.

No big deal, no one has knocked harry for disloyalty.

Now if wenger went and harry was offered the job and took it............... lol! then he would be a scum bag.

Here we go old fellow, to save you bother and so you can get on with another scathing post in reply.

"if england come calling harry will go " "no big deal no one has knocked harry for disloyalty"

later posts from myself said this was based on what the man has said himself and that i wouldnt begrudge him his piece of the international scene.
    A little different from what you are claiming i posted, that he will go and he,s being disloyal.

You make it up as you go along, come on ion, one thing at least admit you were wrong, grow a fcking pair mate.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 08 2011, 19:23

Right, I have not got involved here. I thought I would see if it would blow itself out but it's obviously not going to. Can we keep a civil tone to the debate please lads and I am not going to get into who said what first but I am just observing the tone here. Some strong words in the above 2 posts Lew. Now I am close to locking this thread as I feel it is not conducive to the debate anymore. I am not aportioning blame to anyone. I just feel the thread has about run it's course. You both have very strong feelings on the matter. Now, I am going to bring the thread back on track. If that doesn't work I will lock the thread.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 08 2011, 19:26

Loughtonlegend wrote:Harry Redknapp - I almost quite Spurs for the United Arab Emirates

Harry Redknapp has revealed he was ready to walk away from Tottenham last season despite the lure of Champions League football - for the comfort and warmth of the United Arab Emirates.

The Spurs boss was offered a job by Dubai club Al-Ahli and Redknapp admits he was interested in leaving England for the challenge.

He has just returned from a warm-weather training camp in Dubai where the players trained at ‘The Sevens’ Stadium and the Al-Rashid Stadium, home of Al-Ahli FC.
    And Redknapp told the Tottenham website: 'There was an offer and I was intrigued. I love coming here [to Dubai]. It’s a great way of life; it’s safe, no trouble, you can do things, you can go out in the open. I was interested.'

However, he decided to stay in the cold of England and guided Spurs to a top four slot and now they stand on the verge of a place in the quarter-finals of the Champions League after a first-leg 1-0 win at Milan in the last 16.

Read more: Harry Redknapp: I almost quit Spurs last season when a Dubai club offered me a job | Mail Online

The original post of the thread.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Mar 08 2011, 20:31

LOL.

Must give Sandy Shaw a ring.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content