The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
did he mean to miss it EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
did he mean to miss it EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
did he mean to miss it EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
did he mean to miss it EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
did he mean to miss it EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
did he mean to miss it EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
did he mean to miss it EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
did he mean to miss it EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
did he mean to miss it EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

did he mean to miss it Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
ionman34
MarkA249
djfitzo
HotspurRoper
8 posters

did he mean to miss it

did he mean to miss it Empty did he mean to miss it

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24 2012, 03:52

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

did he mean to miss it Empty Re: did he mean to miss it

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Jan 24 2012, 03:57

He didnt want to miss that any more than Balotelli wanted to miss Parkers head!!!
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Jan 24 2012, 04:25

No more then Van Persil against Manure, now that was a sitter.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24 2012, 04:30

no cos rvp had to beat the keeper. the ball bale played for defoe meant the keeper couldnt do anything.

if pav missed that u all be slaten him. him and king cost us the game fact

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24 2012, 05:02

Oh well cheer up Lought at least Pav will be able to keep the bench warm for a bit longer . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24 2012, 05:07

while ade contuines to miss the goal
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Tue Jan 24 2012, 06:18

Loughtonlegend wrote:no cos rvp had to beat the keeper. the ball bale played for defoe meant the keeper couldnt do anything.

if it was pav who missed you would be defending him saying it wasnt a sitter it bobbled up or some lame excuse

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24 2012, 06:55

everyboddy misses sitters. defoe should of scored. also bale should of passed to much

i remember loads of games where we been winning by 1 goal and defoe missed chances and the other team score in injury time.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24 2012, 07:14

everyboddy misses sitters

Or should that read everybody is allowed to miss sitters unless they are Defoe ?
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Jan 24 2012, 07:31

f*cking ridiculous thread. Your Witch hunt for Defoe is getting very tiresome Lought. I don't know about anyone else here but I often think twice before visiting the site now as all we ever see is you and your constant sniping at every player in the team bar the worst Footballer in it.

Before you, or anyone else for that matter, starts banging on about freedom of speech or diversity of opinion, may I remind you that this is a site dedicated to Spurs SUPPORTERS, allowing Spurs SUPPORTERS to share their thoughts about the team. That's thoughts, not Bile.

I made a bit of a joke about it before but I am now of the opinion that Djfitzo is correct, you ARE a goon. At the very least you are a WUM with an agenda. How else can you explain the constant negativity whether we win, lose or draw?
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Tue Jan 24 2012, 07:46

WUM?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Jan 24 2012, 07:54

Before you, or anyone else for that
    matter, starts banging on about freedom of speech or diversity of
    opinion, may I remind you that this is a site dedicated to Spurs
    SUPPORTERS, allowing Spurs SUPPORTERS to share their thoughts about the
    team. That's thoughts, not Bile.

I actully agree ion it's very tiresome. There is no let up in the bile that comes from Lought. May I suggest once again is that if anyone is fed up with Lought's ramblings rather than not visit or leave the forum you can choose to either not answer his ridiculous posts or click the foe button in your profile page. Sorted.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24 2012, 08:27

so im getting the blame for people leaving now. well jim didnt leave because of me. burger got thrown off here. Baz you go on other spurs forums yet i doubt you see everyone having the same views.

defoe missed a sitter and it cost us FACT
    Balotelli kicks parker in the head and kaboul stands there with a grin on hes face and modric was next to him and had no reaction whatsoever. wtf going on. we are to weak.

as for me not being a spurs fan what a load of rubbish. i put loads of positive threads up its not my fault people choose to ignore them post. i have even met people on here.

its since the goons have been banned on here people have stoped posting.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24 2012, 08:31

watched it again and defoe slows down. he should go to the ball then side foot the ball in the goal like superpav did aganst milan
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Jan 24 2012, 08:38

You can think what you like Lought I'm not bothered. Yep, I go on other forums but I don't see the amount of negativity that I see coming from you.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24 2012, 08:39

cstmrsking wrote:WUM?

Wind Up Merchant Kingy. Now surely they couldn't mean Lought ? Could They ? Hmmmmmmmm . . . .
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Jan 24 2012, 09:35

Embarrassing thread title ..... pale
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Tue Jan 24 2012, 19:39

Loughtonlegend wrote:watched it again and defoe slows down. he should go to the ball then side foot the ball in the goal like superpav did aganst milan

Yes he slows down expecting it to be played early thats common sense ION is right u slag every spurs player off except the russian the header he missed cant remember who it was against was a sitter u came out and said the defender did well to put him off the keeper did too. It seems your gloating and your glad Defoe didnt score. The fact of the matter is Defoe is a short a*se and couldnt reach it Bale is used to playing with Ade these days lol! that might have a bearing who knows and Bale should of played it early as i said on another thread
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Jan 24 2012, 19:46

Loughtonlegend wrote:no cos rvp had to beat the keeper. the ball bale played for defoe meant the keeper couldnt do anything.

King was excellent for 93 and a half minutes. If you looking for scapecoat as to why we came away empty handed, look at Ekotto, seconds to go all he had to do was let the ball roll out, adjust his gloves, take another 10 seconds, throw it long for Bale to outjump the midget right back and hey presto the balls down deep in their half and Howard (I heart Manchester) Webb blows for full time, instead he stops it and tries to play a 40 yard pass which gets smacked back into our half by Clichey and the rest is history.
    Or blame Webb for missing the stamp that would have seen the player that won and scored the penalty sent off.
    But I guess its just easier to blame the player you dont like, you sure know your oinion dont cha.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Jan 24 2012, 19:55

It's getting ridiculous. You should be getting behind our great club Lought. See the positives instead of the negatives. It ws your negative attitude that got you banned on facebook. Fact.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25 2012, 03:37

what the f*cks that got to do with the price of fish.
    your talking about the spurs seven sisters banter page i got banned with no warning and the gutless person wont admit who it was just because i had an opinion on gary speed which loads of people on the west ham banter page have the same views.

yet on your fb page theres tones of sick jokes and pedo jokes but thats ok because half the profiles on there are guys pretending to be girls.
    hadnt you notice so many young girls on there talking about football but its ok baz because im sure sumone else will want an ego boost and create another banter page again soon, oh well i still on the spurs arsnal page and the west ham page where u can say what u want withing reason unlike the one in question where if ur a girl you can say what you want you will never get banned cos to many geeky nerds will do anything to have conversation with them,

this board has lost sumthing because nobody wants to disagree with anyone as they will prob leave like others have done
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Jan 25 2012, 04:24

Right firstly Lought. I don't agree with sick jokes or racist jokes. Secondly you are talking rubbish again but hey nothing new there is there? What little girls are you on about? You must go on other pages that I don't go on because they don't go on the banter page. You re right Lought this page has lost something. It's lost the positive vibe that used to be on here. Even in one of the best seasons we have had you still find sh*t to bitch about. But here's the thing Lought on here you are the only one who is right. Even though everyone else on here hardly agrees with you, you are the only one who is right. Don't you get it? You out of everybody on here is the only one who has got it spot on and the rest of us are just Muppets. Only YOU really know the score. That must tell you something. The reason you got banned on the banter site was because even after you were warned about your choice of words you just wouldn't let it lie. You know posters on here are fed up with the way you berate the team you are supposed to follow but you still keep picking on the same players even when it's pointed out you talk bollox. You just won't let it lie.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25 2012, 05:05

go look at all the profiles on the young girls i never known so many .
    plus theres tons of sick jokes about wenger but i spose u got ur spurs googles on. i had an opinion but this country not allowed that anymore. unless your one of the untouchebles.

when this board as at its best was when we had proper debates but now your not allowed your own opinion. i see arnie agreed with me on the spurs not complainin issuse so thats one.

when have i ever called anyone muppets. if anything its me that gets called names on here because i have a differnt opininon.
    you say you dont agree with sick jokes and all that yet you love the wenger pedo jokes.

you do go on the totenham arsneal banter page. the one jim goes on.
    theres tons of sick stuff on there. maybe you should go on the west ham relegation page. its a proper page where u can say what u want as its a free country.

as far as im concerned i feel im right and its stupid us blaming mr webb for our loss when in fact its king ekotto and and defoe thats why we lost.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Jan 25 2012, 05:42

Now you're lying. I have never agreed with the paedo jokes about Wenger and I think you ought to retract that. Personally I don't think it's funny. It's not debates, it's you banging on about players who don't fit into your profile of what a player should be like in Loughts World. If it was a debate it would be good but it's not. You were the same on facebook and you used to get slaughtered for it on there too. I didn't say you called anyone a muppet but it seems to be what you think of anyone who disagrees with you. You have patronising attitude about you where, as I pointed out above, you are always right. No, the only one who's right. People didn't leave here because of the goons they left because of you. I have suspected it to be the case for sometime.By the wy I don't go on the tottenham arsenl banter page much at all. I go on the Seven Sisters Banter Page. The one you were banned from.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Wed Jan 25 2012, 05:47

Webb didnt see it simples but in the report he said he would of sent him off if he had thats why the ban. Lought u dont sound like a Spurs fan look at some of the things u put Dawson back after injury oh dont start him he will give away a pen what a stupid comment oh look Bent has scored at old trafford or at ARSENAL who gives a flying f*ck hes left us the Pav scores winner against Sunderland all hail super pav his own thread when Defoe scores winner against West Brom nothing from u about it hes just scored the winner for your team hasnt he. Then this thread did Defoe miss on purpose the look on his face at the end told it all

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 14:16