The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Striker dissapointment EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Striker dissapointment EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Striker dissapointment EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Striker dissapointment EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Striker dissapointment EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Striker dissapointment EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Striker dissapointment EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Striker dissapointment EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Striker dissapointment EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Striker dissapointment Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Striker dissapointment

totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Striker dissapointment Empty Striker dissapointment

Post by totalytot Fri Jul 05 2013, 20:18

Great news about Paulinio But I think we all know we need a couple of top strikers in and soon rather than later.

The worry for me is that all the big names seem to be on the verge of signing for other clubs. Higuin is supposedly signing for the a*se in the next couple of days for their record fee. Negredo is going to City, I hear on Sky that L'pool are favourites to sign Benteke with Suarez going to Madrid and now after 2 years of negotiations with Damio we have pulled out and he is going...wait for it...Southampton.

Is it going to be another 11.59 1st of September deal or maybe even Carlton Cole on a free.

I know it's still fairly early days but everybody else is getting stuck in and who will be left. There is of course Villa but he is 31 and we will need another anyway.

As I said before I'm a little dissapointed but still hopefull

Mikey M
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Striker dissapointment Empty Re: Striker dissapointment

Post by djfitzo Fri Jul 05 2013, 20:25

You know what the strange thing is Mikey, official website been down for 2 days now, don't know about you, but a multi million pound business such as Spurs should have it back up and running within hours, what say it magically comes back up on Monday with Paulinho and some others wearing the new Spurs shirts.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Jul 05 2013, 22:16

Anyone else find it strange that the Spurs website is still down?

seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Fri Jul 05 2013, 22:20

Back up and running now BUT no new news as such. If my companys website was down for days on end we'd go bust through loss of business.

This is what they say:
    " These problems are intermittent and sporadic and we are working overtime to find a solution.

For some users, this may be because pages are ‘caching’ on your browsers and therefore showing older pages.

In that case, a page refresh will clear the error message you are seeing - press ctrl-f5 on a PC, cmd-R on a Mac.

Other users will need to clear their browser cache (no need to clear history or cookies, just the cache) and retry the page.

Thanks, as always, for your patience."

totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Fri Jul 05 2013, 22:33

djfitzo wrote:You know what the strange thing is Mikey, official website been down for 2 days now, don't know about you, but a multi million pound business such as Spurs should have it back up and running within hours, what say it magically comes back up on Monday with Paulinho and some others wearing the new Spurs shirts.

I know you're convinced on Monday we are going to get a big surprise Dave, I hope you're right and its a good one.
    The one thing we do know is that Paulinio is a done deal as he spoke today on Sky Sports and said he is really looking forward to joining us.

Mikey M
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Jul 05 2013, 22:55

totalytot wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:You know what the strange thing is Mikey, official website been down for 2 days now, don't know about you, but a multi million pound business such as Spurs should have it back up and running within hours, what say it magically comes back up on Monday with Paulinho and some others wearing the new Spurs shirts.

I know you're convinced on Monday we are going to get a big surprise Dave, I hope you're right and its a good one.
    The one thing we do know is that Paulinio is a done deal as he spoke today on Sky Sports and said he is really looking forward to joining us.

Mikey M

Its a start mate, will be the best midfield in the prem

totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Sat Jul 06 2013, 08:05

I agree Dave but they wil need two good guys in front of them.

Mikey M
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Jul 06 2013, 17:16

totalytot wrote:
    I agree Dave but they wil need two good guys in front of them.

Mikey M

Have to say Mikey, I am confident something will be done, gone has the wheeler dealer last minute of Harry, welcome Baldini and unlike Spurs and deal done before the transfer window opened, more will follow,sooner rather then later and a full pre-season with a full squad.

totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Sat Jul 06 2013, 21:27

Pre season with a full squad is so important, especially this year with our top 4 rivals getting their signings in early.

Thing is pre season matches are about to start so we need those couple of strikers in the next week.

Mikey M
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Jul 06 2013, 22:04

Thought it was due to my Computer that I couldn't get on the Spurs website. Great signing in Paulinho.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 10:59