The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
lol very fickle EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
lol very fickle EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
lol very fickle EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
lol very fickle EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
lol very fickle EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
lol very fickle EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
lol very fickle EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
lol very fickle EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
lol very fickle EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

lol very fickle Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

lol very fickle

lol very fickle Empty lol very fickle

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17 2010, 06:46

up and down like yo yos yids, 1 second your happy and relisshing your position and the challanges ahead, the next you are questioning everything in sight, 1 min harry is your hero, the next you are confused by his ways, as fans you are entitled your opinions, but the varience is massive, how can things change so much in a short period of time and plus do any of you really know whats going on. managers at this level dont not play players out of spite they are payed to do there best by there club,players and fans, harry is doing this and you should support every decision he makes, even if u dont agree with it, i went to arsenal liverpool last week and pool fans sang rafas name all game, thats proper support and hes made plenty of mistakes. geeez your club wont ever learn.

lol very fickle Empty Re: lol very fickle

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17 2010, 07:32

If we didnt question things burg we would still believe the earth was flat and that you could fall off the edge if you walked far enough. lol very fickle Lol

People are people mate, some have opinions some just go with the flow! in fact i remember looking in on the old aol arsenal board when a few gooners were saying on there that wenger should go, and that he had been a great manager for you but it was time for a change, and i think you were going through a dodgy patch at the time, not exactly fickle because of the length of time wenger has been with you lot but ! to say that about the bloke when he has done what he has for you on the field of play and great transfer dealings, i dont think he has cost the club much in transfer money , i still remember how much you got for anelka all those years ago, but yeah some gooners on there wanted him gone.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 17 2010, 07:39

It weren't so long ago Lew they were questioning Wenger's position on Lizzie's board.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17 2010, 07:45

burger you should of gone on the gooner 606 boards after the man u and chelsea game. they all wantin wenger head. sayin you never win nuffing.
    and as for liverpool there fans are only back on rafa side as hes only lost 1 game in 7 and they are in top 4 now and have torries on hes way back. go back to jan and then u see there wernt many wantin rafa to stay
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Feb 17 2010, 08:58

Gooner calling us fickle lol

Burger you WUM .............If your South London Mob had a 15 years like we've had your lot would still be playing at the Library in front of 25,000 deadheads max lol very fickle 764682

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17 2010, 09:08

i think daves right about him lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 17 2010, 09:15

Lol. Fickle? You should have been on their board when some were calling for Wenger to be hung, drawn and quartered. They still aint sure about him but at the moment they are in the top 4.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17 2010, 09:22

just when everybody started to like burger he goes on a wind up again.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 17 2010, 09:32

Lollol very fickle 858412

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17 2010, 11:40

Loughtonlegend wrote:just when everybody started to like burger he goes on a wind up again.

Burger does seem to have a split personality, one day he talks spurs in a commendable way, then he starts up another fickle post !

Perhaps his spurs side comes out one day, next his gooner alter ego takes over. lol very fickle Lol
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Feb 17 2010, 11:44

he's a Gooner its his duty dontcha know?

Cant expect Burger to be on here as much as he is without havin a pop ...wouldnt be a gooner otherwise lol very fickle 25429 lol very fickle 836895

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17 2010, 19:40

i aint here to make friends, i tryed that and its a waste of time, im here to say how it is, i cant talk about any other goons but you will never see me question anything wenger has done, your swings change by the game, 1 min your up and the next your down, this is football and it wont change. you can take it as me winding you up or you could take it as free advice.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Feb 17 2010, 20:50

Out of many,many posts I count abt 2 that want Harry out, but many many posts questioning why his not playing Pav and some of his substitutions, thats not fickle, thats being a football fan.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17 2010, 21:13

burger777 wrote: this is football and it wont change. you can take it as me winding you up or you could take it as free advice.
    Free advice burgs ! lol ! do you mean you actually charge for it ? lol very fickle 900586 lol very fickle 637977 bet you aint got much money then ? lol very fickle Lol
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Feb 17 2010, 21:40

From the bbc, people in glass houses, you say you cant speak for others, we can say the same

WENGER OUT!
    Premier League Arsenal
    by GunnerRoo

I never thought that I would ever get to the stage where I was calling for the end of the reign of one of our most successful managers.

Ok, we can blame the poor results on having so many players out injured but doesnt being in the position of mananger mean that you should take measures to ensure that there are quality options available if injuries do occur.

Thats 4 league games now without a goal and it is a disgrace. Wenger seems bereft of ideas, the team is getting booed at home by fans in their thousands and we dont look like we are going to get better any time soon.

The buck stops at Wengers feet and all he can tell us is that when having a youth policy such as the one we have, we have to be patient.

Patience does not come into it whatsoever...60000 people paying for tickets (myself included) have already made their judgement on this and the voices have spoken. Forget all this tripe " we cant get rid of Wenger, he's the best thing to happen to us"

Im afraid to say I think his time has come, Arsenal FC need a fresh perspective on things.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 17 2010, 23:07

PMSL. Dave, gooners. Fickle or what?
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Feb 17 2010, 23:59

On that note, ere Lought Hiddinks just be named Turkey manager, got anyone else to replace Harry?
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Thu Feb 18 2010, 06:30

djfitzo wrote:On that note, ere Lought Hiddinks just be named Turkey manager, got anyone else to replace Harry?

Yeah Me lol.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18 2010, 09:00

No way Jim. We've already given the job to Lought Lol. All the YTS kids get a run out . . . . . . . .
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Thu Feb 18 2010, 09:11

I must be fickle i question Harry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so come on Burger explian yourself

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18 2010, 10:32

Fickle ? Moi ? Oh jus adore . . . .. . . .. . .. .
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Feb 18 2010, 21:18

Funny how i show a post from a unhappy Gooner and Burgs goes missing again, how queer!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Feb 18 2010, 22:04

lol very fickle 994919
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership