The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
fickle fans EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
fickle fans EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
fickle fans EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
fickle fans EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
fickle fans EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
fickle fans EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
fickle fans EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
fickle fans EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
fickle fans EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

fickle fans Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

fickle fans

fickle fans Empty fickle fans

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04 2012, 11:21

calling for avb hear 10 games into the season.

avb having to deal with all sorts of problems. hes got most of hes midfield injuried.

dembelle parker kaboul ekotto and now sandro. ade only came back today.

we having to play defoe up front all the time and we can all see thats not working..

we are playing really well in league games away from home but not put in a whole 90mins performance at home.

avb made a brave sub today and we played better when defoe went off. .

i do think its time for dawson and lloris to start games.

galas needs a break. i would give ade 60mins on thursday to get him ready for manc next sunday.

wouldnt it be typical of spurs to get something at man c. we used to have a decent record up there and they aint playing that well.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

fickle fans Empty Re: fickle fans

Post by djfitzo Sun Nov 04 2012, 19:45

Damn right Lought, while Manu and bring on the likes of Andesen and Nani and Arsenal Walcott and don't even go there with Citeh and Cheatskis benches, who do we have. We lost our only defensive midfielder yesterday, prob injured due to playing twice a week, International games, he must be knackerd, Verts playing out of position, Gallas can't jump and Brad is flapping at everything. Our only creative midfielder injured for three games and a host of other injuries, it's a miracle we are still joint 4th and two points above Arsenal.

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun Nov 04 2012, 21:53

you make all the excuses you like , end of the day , we should be beating wigan
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Sun Nov 04 2012, 22:10

LOBO wrote: you make all the excuses you like , end of the day , we should be beating wigan

agree
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Sun Nov 04 2012, 22:17

djfitzo wrote:Damn right Lought, while Manu and bring on the likes of Andesen and Nani and Arsenal Walcott and don't even go there with Citeh and Cheatskis benches, who do we have. We lost our only defensive midfielder yesterday, prob injured due to playing twice a week, International games, he must be knackerd, Verts playing out of position, Gallas can't jump and Brad is flapping at everything. Our only creative midfielder injured for three games and a host of other injuries, it's a miracle we are still joint 4th and two points above Arsenal.

Errm whos fault is that we had a summer where we could of got players in we all knew Modric was leaving dont give me we didnt have the money we should have two players for every position if Dembele gets injured someone as good should replace him same type of player as 4 Vertonghen playing out of position play Naughton left back and Verts centre easy as 4 Brad he kept us in it yesterday yes he flapped at the goal but Lloris could not handle Holt header against Norwich which he should. AVB is not the answer yes we won at Old Trafford i would of prefered to win at home against Wigan Norwich and WBA to be honest

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04 2012, 22:56

ye because we never dropped points at home under harry
    we lost to wigan at home drew with stoke
    . didnt we drop loads of points aganst smaller teams at home last season.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Nov 04 2012, 23:12

Knee jerk reactions coming to mind LOL.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Nov 04 2012, 23:38

LOBO wrote: you make all the excuses you like , end of the day , we should be beating wigan

Tell that to Redknapp the Messiah. A Spurs side of his lost 0-1 to Wigan at The Lane . . . . .

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04 2012, 23:43

another thing i watched the game on a stream and first 20 mins there was no noise. our fans just expectin us to roll them over.

and as for people going on about the wigan manager. he does raise hes team for the big games but how comes hes team are always near the bottom.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Nov 05 2012, 00:10

Think this is a subject that is going to split the supporters.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Mon Nov 05 2012, 03:03

I dont care about last season results why keep going back about Arry
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon Nov 05 2012, 03:25

Well Mark if you don't wish to go back to Redknapp why slate the new manager so harshly after just 10 games?
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Mon Nov 05 2012, 03:29

Cause Vis i dont like they guy plain simple yes its only 10 games i maybe proved wrong and i hope i am to be honest but i think we are worse under AVB than Arry
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Nov 05 2012, 03:30

MarkA249 wrote:I dont care about last season results why keep going back about Arry

Because it's all comparisons Mark. you can't slate AVB when Arry was doing the same thing or even worse. You have to have a point to start from. If it were the other way around you Redknappers would be doing exactly the same thing. If someone points out you made a mistake but you know they made the same mistake, do you mean to tell me you wouldn't brig it up in conversation? Ave a word fella lol.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Nov 05 2012, 03:32

MarkA249 wrote:Cause Vis i dont like they guy plain simple yes its only 10 games i maybe proved wrong and i hope i am to be honest but i think we are worse under AVB than Arry

Ah, so that's it. You don't like him. So, nothing to do with his coaching or the way we are playing? You just out don't like him. Seems a bit odd to me.

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Mon Nov 05 2012, 03:42

Baz im not a Redknapper as u like to call it i want whats best for My club its everybody else who keeps bringing Redknapp in to it yes i dont like AVB and i dont like the way he plays its my opinion im not saying im right and everybody who likes AVB is wrong we are all entitled to our Opnion as its a forum we all wants best fo Tottenham to be honest i hope AVB makes us top class again and u can say i told u so
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Nov 05 2012, 03:51

It is all about opinions Mark but to say I don't want him at the club because I don't like him is a tad silly mate. I hated Redknapp but while he was doing the job I backed him. Redknapp got 3 years and I backed him all the way. The least us fans can do is back AVB in the same way. What is galling me mate is that after ten games there are people saying he is shite already. did you not read that part in one of my other posts about Nicholson? For god sake we can't keep going down this road of changing manager every season or so. At some point we have to say let's give him 3 years like we did with Redknapp. AVB has 3 years mate. Let's give him the benefit of having that. Our record of changing managers after a short time is nothing short of disgraceful. no wonder we are laughed at by other clubs.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Mon Nov 05 2012, 03:59

Maybe ive been harsh and silly i just cant believe that performance yesterday was awful im not going to say anything else on it

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05 2012, 04:01

i rekon levy must take some of the blame.
    it seems like levy brought in players harry wanted and not avb.
    why would avb go from wanting montino to dempsey lol

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05 2012, 04:02

it was awfull. for 70mins we was second best all over the pitch

but go look at our subs. our teams down to the bare bones. whats happend to parker. he was okay for england then had 2 months off and comes back crooked
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Nov 05 2012, 04:02

COYS.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05 2012, 04:04

beat the blue mancs next week and we will all be happy again.

first of we got beat them cheats on thursday night.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Mon Nov 05 2012, 04:05

agree Lought Moutinho should of been done early

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05 2012, 04:14

MarkA249 wrote:Maybe ive been harsh and silly i just cant believe that performance yesterday was awful im not going to say anything else on it

You should say what you want to say mark without being bludgeoned into submission by those with opposite views.
    You are not being harsh and silly, every time i hear commentary on a spurs game they speak the same opinion that the lone striker strategy isnt working, but it isnt hitting home with the bloke that matters.
    AVB is in the early months of being in charge of spurs, so he has to be given a sporting chance.
    Personally i want to see the bloke learn from games like yesterday, and when he gets his full quota of players back then there wont be anymore excuses brought up when it goes wrong.
    I dont think anyone on here is a redknapper, what happened has gone and is old news, i get fed up with quips like that when someone speaks his mind.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05 2012, 04:19

Loughtonlegend wrote:i rekon levy must take some of the blame.
    it seems like levy brought in players harry wanted and not avb.
    why would avb go from wanting montino to dempsey lol

Well we may as well blame harry for yesterdays result lought, he must have wanted dempsey, surely surely !
    lol! Just wonder why avb plays dempsey sometimes when he wasnt his signing ? lol!
    Lought ! do you think dempsey could just have been signed for his goal scoring rate at fulham ? and by avb ? lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10 2024, 14:21