The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for.................

Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. Empty Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for.................

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14 2010, 03:23

Yeah we will always do for charity what we can but dress as a gooner for a day ? how do you lillywhites feel about that ?
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. Empty Re: Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for.................

Post by spurslegend Sun Mar 14 2010, 03:48

i would rather slide down a razor blade useing my ball bags as brakes
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. Empty Re: Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for.................

Post by BazSpur Sun Mar 14 2010, 03:54

Lol, Dave.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Sun Mar 14 2010, 04:12

lol

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14 2010, 05:10

spurslegend wrote:i would rather slide down a razor blade useing my ball bags as brakes

So can we put you down as losing your gonads for charity dave ?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14 2010, 05:12

lewspurs wrote:Yeah we will always do for charity what we can but dress as a gooner for a day ? how do you lillywhites feel about that ?

Sorry you lot but i should explain, radio 5 are doing some sort of charity raising, but you have to dress as your footballs teams MOST HATED rivals,,,,,,,,,,,,,for us it must be The goons !

Last edited by lewspurs on Sun Mar 14 2010, 23:10; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14 2010, 05:20

and legs is willing to forfeit his gonads for the cause !
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Mar 14 2010, 06:07

no way would that red piece of shite ever be pulled over my head to be worn.charity or not no way.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sun Mar 14 2010, 11:42

That's like saying would you commit treason for a good cause Lew.

I believe that's still a hanging offence!!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14 2010, 14:53

ionman34 wrote:That's like saying would you commit treason for a good cause Lew.

I believe that's still a hanging offence!!

Not my idea ion , radio fives........

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14 2010, 19:27

putting a shirt on for charity and to aid people in need would be no problem to me, its a bit of cloth at the end of the day and the needs outweigh the sacrifice by miles.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14 2010, 21:03

So you are saying that u would wear a spurs shirt? In football terms thats cross dressing!!!

You realy have the horn for yids, your secrets out Bergoon!!!!!!!!!!! kit trifik tongue 2
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Mar 14 2010, 22:14

burger777 wrote:putting a shirt on for charity and to aid people in need would be no problem to me, its a bit of cloth at the end of the day and the needs outweigh the sacrifice by miles.

Yeah, but its easier for you Burg. You are a closet Yid Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. Icon_biggrin
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Mar 15 2010, 00:10

[quote="burger777"]putting a shirt on for charity and to aid people in need would be no problem to me, its a bit of cloth at the end of the day and the needs outweigh the sacrifice by miles.

Burger, when a Charity needs money I donate money.

It'd be a cold day in Hell before I ever let a goon shirt pass over my head. If it was for sponsorship I'd get the names, count up the money, then pay it out of my own pocket so that I DIDN'T wear the filthy rag!! Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. Lol

I'm one of the least rabid Spurs fans you'll ever meet and I'd cut my own throat before I ever donned a goon shirt. It's more than the fabric, it's the principal.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Mar 15 2010, 00:15

Only fit for Pi**ing on Ion. Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. Lol
    tressman1
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by tressman1 Mon Mar 15 2010, 00:21

it's not fit to wipe my arsenil on lol!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 00:46

lewspurs wrote:Yeah we will always do for charity what we can but dress as a gooner for a day ? how do you lillywhites feel about that ?

Reversing the roles, the answer's NO!! lol Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. Icon_porc

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 00:47

shearspur wrote:no way would that red piece of shite ever be pulled over my head to be worn.charity or not no way.

Funny that the Spurs nickname during the 1892-93 season was the "Tottenham Reds" pmsl Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. Lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Mar 15 2010, 01:33

Yes we wore a Red kit for one season. Then we saw sense Would you ever want to dress as a gooner for................. Lol

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 02:32

the radio 5 thing lew was on about had ray winstone (west ham) and danny baker (millwall) wearing each others shirt and it was quite funny really, but they both did it, tokk the P*ss and raised alot of money, now i understand if no one wanted to do it and i cant argue the fact, but if someone was saying, going to give me a tenner for every hour i had to wear a yid shirt and the money i raised was going to go to some worthwhile cause (the cause is important here) i would wear that shirt for a week minimum, maybe longer. i have done a lot worse things in my life and wouldn find this very difficult at all.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Tue Mar 16 2010, 03:24

your a wannabe yid and we all know it

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 04:05

if i started slagging my manager off after every defeat, then yes i may wanna become a yid, but i dont do that so i better stay a goon. lol
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Tue Mar 16 2010, 05:02

your no gooner mate even your own know it

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 05:06

lol, sure.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 16 2010, 06:31

Just seen Alan Shearer on the One Show. He was asked if he would swap shirts. Newcastle for a Sunderland shirt. He flatly refused and said he would pay the cash straight to the charity. Not just us then is it Burger?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 10:33