The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Post from the gooner board. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Post from the gooner board. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Post from the gooner board. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Post from the gooner board. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Post from the gooner board. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Post from the gooner board. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Post from the gooner board. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Post from the gooner board. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Post from the gooner board. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Post from the gooner board. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Post from the gooner board.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post from the gooner board. Empty Post from the gooner board.

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 16 2010, 04:58

I
    agree with you about Ade we have to either get this guy sorted or get
    rid of him.

But a lot of the posts seem it's down to him for our failures.

I agree he has contributed to them but to just blame him is a bit unfair
    I think.

Overall when it has come to the crunch matches this season that we have
    lost there are plenty you could accuse of not turning up.

I don't read many knocking Theo for his disappearing act during matches.

The truth is to many of our players are not good enough in big matches,
    they lack strength/fight and the determination to win trophies.

Now Wenger can build these guys up as much as he wants but they aren't
    going to win anything.

I really do think the Man Utd results and the poor display in the Fa Cup
    against Chelsea will effect Wengers thinking about how he approaches
    next season with players now.

Now whether we have any money or we can get the players I don't know.

But I do expect some experienced signings next season more than ever
    now.

There are a lot more on the same lines. Fickle Burger?
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post from the gooner board. Empty Re: Post from the gooner board.

Post by spurslegend Tue Mar 16 2010, 05:01

fickle gooner mugs

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 05:05

so if your saying that goon is fickle, then u lot are def fickle lol, back to the ade days hey u done some digging there baz, so its not after every game then like on here.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 16 2010, 05:25

There are plenty more like that Burger. Stop burying your head in the sand mate. Have a look around lol.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 05:26

BazSpur (Admin) wrote:There are plenty more like that Burger. Stop burying your head in the sand mate. Have a look around lol.

I think he is one of his silly wind ups, he will post in a minute.............something silly like " caught a whopper this time " pathetic !
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 16 2010, 05:31

burger777 wrote:so if your saying that goon is fickle, then u lot are def fickle lol, back to the ade days hey u done some digging there baz, so its not after every game then like on here.

After every game? Generalising a little aren't we Burger. Looking at the posts on the Gooner board. They say the same sort of things about Arsenil we say about Spurs. Not that you would know as you aren't on there enough. You make me laugh mate. you throw the fickle tag at us but it goes on over on the gooner board too. Post from the gooner board. 105239
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 16 2010, 05:34

burger777 wrote:so if your saying that goon is fickle, then u lot are def fickle lol, back to the ade days hey u done some digging there baz, so its not after every game then like on here.

Well, he didn't just knock Adebuyout did he? He had a go at Walnut and some of the team who apparently didn't turn up.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 05:35

BazSpur (Admin) wrote:

After every game? Generalising a little aren't we Burger. Looking at the posts on the Gooner board. They say the same sort of things about Arsenil we say about Spurs. Not that you would know as you aren't on there enough. You make me laugh mate. you throw the fickle tag at us but it goes on over on the gooner board too. Post from the gooner board. 105239

He,s gone all quiet baz, probably resting his brain ? or he could be quickly scaling through those old fickle gooner poster classics. Post from the gooner board. Sleep

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 07:47

Burgs I posted on 'chat about your team', about fickle fans. This is always your response to Spurs fans who question, on a Spurs forum, what is happening day to day, week to week with SPURS. Your fickle ! Of course we are, we are football fans. Spurs 1st and football thro' and thro'. Call us fickle as much as you want but it is getting a bit dull & predictable now (lol, a bit like watching Birmingham or Sunderland). It's fine for you to post blahblahblah but as soon as someone posts something about Spurs you call 'em fickle ! As fans of OUR team WE will question, just as fans of other teams do . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 07:56

vis i didn start any post, lew mentioned me and fickless in his first post about levy, why he mentioned it i dont really know, but my obvious thut was, he wanted to engage in some conversation about fickleness, to which i obliged, also the fact he quoted some old post stuff (krankjar and bassong) also tells me he wanted to talk, your right it is boring, it is human nature and its something that nearly every fan could be called at one time or another, but did i start this boring post your on about, i just helped it along.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 16 2010, 08:02

Beep, beep, beep out of the way lads and lasses Burger is trying to reverse out of the hole he has dug himself AGAIN.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Mar 16 2010, 08:06

LOL......... This fickle subject is boring the P*ss out of me now. Baz, DJ, any chance of a "Fickle" similie, just as a P*ss take???

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 08:10

You on the Stella's Burgs ? C'mon my friend give up the fickle sh*t. You are far too clued up to keep bangin' the same drum and I enjoy your well thought out posts. I look forward to your input on the board (a wake up call at times) but please stop trying to wring the death out of a tired old ruck . . . . . .
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Mar 16 2010, 08:12

well said Baz...

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 08:23

i dont mind staying in the hole baz, im loving it lol, but it is boring.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 08:31

burger777 wrote:vis i didn start any post, lew mentioned me and fickless in his first post about levy, why he mentioned it i dont really know, but my obvious thut was, he wanted to engage in some conversation about fickleness, to which i obliged, also the fact he quoted some old post stuff (krankjar and bassong) also tells me he wanted to talk, your right it is boring, it is human nature and its something that nearly every fan could be called at one time or another, but did i start this boring post your on about, i just helped it along.

What i said was that before burger calls me fickle in my praise of levy ! because he (burger ) will no doubt say that it wasnt long ago when i had a go at levy.......
    Burger makes it up as he goes along you know !

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 08:33

why say that.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 16 2010, 08:39

Post from the gooner board. 858412

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 08:40

lol, baz ive had u searching arsenal forums all day, please.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16 2010, 08:48

burger777 wrote:why say that.

Because i have never said krancky and bassong were rubbish but now i think they are fair players, why dont you look at loughtons posts for those comments.? i think he might have said that they were rubbish in some post? but some of loughts comments can come after a bad result .
    What i actually said burger was that i didnt rate krancky or bassong when we first got them, i havent changed my opinion on them which is (neutral ) i might not rate them as i do someone like bale but now we have them as first team players i obviously want them to do well for us.
    I certainly do not post on here now that they are ............Fair Players.............i actually prefer woodgate and king or dawson as our central defence pairing.
    Another mis quote from you is..............comments about harry ! check them out again and see that it is loughton that doesnt rate harry at all, yes i have had a couple of goes at the bloke because i didnt like his treatment of pav.

Anyway mate, pull up these posts of mine , show the evidence.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 16 2010, 09:06

burger777 wrote:lol, baz ive had u searching arsenal forums all day, please.

You must be joking mate. Give me some credit for knowing my way around a computer. It took me no more than 3 minutes to find the Adebuyout posts

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 12:47