The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
POMPEY,,,,,, (My Take) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
POMPEY,,,,,, (My Take) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
POMPEY,,,,,, (My Take) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
POMPEY,,,,,, (My Take) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
POMPEY,,,,,, (My Take) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
POMPEY,,,,,, (My Take) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
POMPEY,,,,,, (My Take) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
POMPEY,,,,,, (My Take) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
POMPEY,,,,,, (My Take) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

POMPEY,,,,,, (My Take) - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

POMPEY,,,,,, (My Take)

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

POMPEY,,,,,, (My Take) - Page 2 Empty Re: POMPEY,,,,,, (My Take)

Post by BazSpur Wed Apr 14 2010, 22:19

MAXIMUS wrote:BERGOON stupid

Love the Avatar Max pity it wasn'r animated lolol.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Thu Apr 15 2010, 01:21

I THINK THE DIFF BETWEEN THE GOONER AND SPAMMERS BOARD IS THEY HAVE A SPURS SECTION WHERE THE YIDS CAN CALL THEIR OWN ON THIS SITE BURGER HAS NO WHERE TO CALL HOME SO HE TREATS THE WHOLE SITE AS HIS HOME SHAREING THE (SPURS) CHAT WITH A SLY DIGGING GOONER IS ALWAYS GONNA CAUSE GRIEF AND LIKE YOU SAY BAZ THE GOONS AND SPAMS SEEN TO HAVE GOT IT RIGHT MAYBE WE CAN LEARN FROM WHAT THEY HAVE DONE ON THEIR SITES
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Thu Apr 15 2010, 01:28

burger777 wrote:lol i aint posted for over a week and people are still talking about me, baz its obvious people wnat an aol board, they show very little respect to u and are going to continue this whatever way u deal with it, its a shame because u have got a good board together here but how many times have u asked people to change there ways. im sure u can see it. as for me i am just posting a farewell really, its all getting a bit too much and time consuming for me. people hoping my plane crashes is taking it a little too far and the in defence of dave posts are becoming more laughable by the min, people want tribal on the tarraces crack but as long as it is only 1 way, imagine if i said i hope someone has a fatal accident on here, as for leggys comments they dont bother me 1 bit, its the backup defence posts that make me cringe, 5 posts u have written in defence of dave jim, yes mate 5, now why write them if his posts are so innocent, i think we all know the reasons why. anyway good luck to the decent ones on here and that is most of yous, its a shame your board is becoming taken over by the minority.
    woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo YOU SOUND SO MUCH LIKE WANNOP ITS UNTRUE HE LEFT A THOURSAND TIMES ONLY TO CRAWL BACK LOL YOU WONT BE ABLE TO STAY AWAY JUST LIKE WANNOP YOUR ALL MOUTH
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 15 2010, 01:44

The goons have got their own forum on here Dave. Its called post about your team. It wouldn't matter if it was post about the goons it wouldn;t change anything at all.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Thu Apr 15 2010, 02:01

seems to work on the goons ans spams site baz maybe change the name to the scum area

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 02:13

spurslegend wrote:
    burger777 wrote:lol i aint posted for over a week and people are still talking about me, baz its obvious people wnat an aol board, they show very little respect to u and are going to continue this whatever way u deal with it, its a shame because u have got a good board together here but how many times have u asked people to change there ways. im sure u can see it. as for me i am just posting a farewell really, its all getting a bit too much and time consuming for me. people hoping my plane crashes is taking it a little too far and the in defence of dave posts are becoming more laughable by the min, people want tribal on the tarraces crack but as long as it is only 1 way, imagine if i said i hope someone has a fatal accident on here, as for leggys comments they dont bother me 1 bit, its the backup defence posts that make me cringe, 5 posts u have written in defence of dave jim, yes mate 5, now why write them if his posts are so innocent, i think we all know the reasons why. anyway good luck to the decent ones on here and that is most of yous, its a shame your board is becoming taken over by the minority.
    woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo YOU SOUND SO MUCH LIKE WANNOP ITS UNTRUE HE LEFT A THOURSAND TIMES ONLY TO CRAWL BACK LOL YOU WONT BE ABLE TO STAY AWAY JUST LIKE WANNOP YOUR ALL MOUTH
    no your right big boy, i aint going anywhere, seeing you squirm to baz,jim and others has me in tears and your right i am like wannop, he had u jumping thru hoops as well. pmsl please baz give him his own bit of the forum, lol
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Thu Apr 15 2010, 02:28

blinding when i say something you do it the only bitch on here gooner is you and for as long as baz lets you play i will make you suffer welcome back my bitch

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 02:28

go get your mate jim to defend u again, pmsl.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Thu Apr 15 2010, 02:33

all thats going to happen to you burger is what happend to the other mouthy gooner on aol his eyes were so wide it took me a couple of mins to stop laughing he thought he could take me on the thing is mate when you push to much then i stop fcuking about and your life is gonna change big time as his has if you knew him ask him

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 02:40

Its all a load of bollox Burgoon, and you know it, you was never going anywhere you just posted that sh*t to fan the flames!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 02:49

sounds like a threat that, but im not a sensitive old soul, u do whatever u gotta do big boy.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 03:23

didnt see it as a threat, more of a warning, especially as i know about the other gooner he was on about hahahaha POMPEY,,,,,, (My Take) - Page 2 641671
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 15 2010, 03:47

None of you listen do you?. You are determined to try and wreck this board it seems to me. I will have to think long and hard about this cos I am getting very pi**ed off. Why don't you all just grow up and stop playing cowboys and Indians. Seems like you are still in school. You can all take this as a warning if you want.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 03:48

just delete us hahaha
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 15 2010, 03:52

Is that what you want then?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 15 2010, 03:58

Well, its up to you. Say the word and you are gone. Either that or leave yourself. Yeah I blocked you on facebook. You made it clear on here you weren't friendly. I only talk to friends. Now make your mind up stay or go.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 04:07

I cant believe this is all happening on here, dave, bod and baz, do you realise this is all over burger.....and i know burger laughs behind my back so he must do yours as well.

We are being turned against each other on here and i reckon even burger doesnt believe what he is hearing.

Listen lads, look at what is happening here and start again......its just fcking crazy ! Baz has to have some control on here otherwise it will put off others getting involved if all they see is slanging matches, and i know how baz feels because i have been through the same type of thing when in charge of a group of people who want to do their own thing.

Just think about it lads....please !
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Thu Apr 15 2010, 04:14

get rid of the non yid and everything will be sweet hes the one thing thats causeing all the grief yid fighting yid stirred by a gooner who walks on water
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 15 2010, 04:17

Been all through this Dave. I am finished with it. I am not going to be told to fcuk off on my own forum.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Thu Apr 15 2010, 04:27

baz im a little bit sad mate that you took me off your friend list on f/b ived been nothing but polite to you and your family. because of my running battle with the scum on here you felt you needed to do that im gutted mate
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Thu Apr 15 2010, 04:33

yid telling you to fcuk off was well strong but yids yid he says it as he sees it hes a one off ived met him and drank with him hes a true hard core spurs fan when he getsupset he just lets it out we all should meet up so everyone came see each other in the flesh i think a few on here may understand others a lot more a end to season get together
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Thu Apr 15 2010, 04:42

Right even i'm starting to get pi**ed off with this. We can't keep going over the same ground i've defended Dave for the Plane remark but i will admit he's said a few things that i don't think are exceptable as well so i'm not just one sided. But both Dave & Burger know what they're doing.

When they start again just delete or bung what they're saying in the ruck room & leave them to it. Like naughty little school boys lol.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 15 2010, 05:00

I would love a get together mate but where I live makes it hard for me. Dave, I know Yid is a true Spurs fan but I can't have posters telling me to fcuk off mate it just aint on. I like Jim's idea just delete the posts as soon as they go up. That makes it pointless to post crap then. Listen I don't want this forum to be torn apart. I have invested a lot of time on here and to see it go down the pan would be a real shame. FFS lets put a stop to all this and and try and work together to make this the forum AOL wasn't. That goes for all of us yids and goons or whoever. Dave I know how you feel about goons but we can't carry on like this and I aint going to get rid of posters Dave.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 05:08

Here we are, guys into our late 30's, 40's and beyond and it's like the school yard. I'm goin to wait for you at the school gates, I dont care, watch ya back, naw watch yours, Yo Momma so fat she got her own postcode kind of stuff. It's laughable guys it really is, if it wasn't so sad. Were like that bunch of good ole boys who prop the bar up, glaring at anyone who aint part of our gang and talking about the bygone days when we was young & fiery. This board has always struck me as Spurs to the very core. We are honest, fair-minded, respectfull to others but fiesty yet fair when they disrespect us and also with a large pinch of flair. Jim started this thread with a well thought out & sharp appraisal of Sundays game and it has degenerated into an exercise in ill-feeling & mud slinging. Baz & DJ have done an excellent job to start this board and keep it running. There are other boards out there, that I'm sure we vist. Some are open warzones and like AOHell, some are like this (fair yet with boundries) and some are the fiefdoms of the people who run it with their own cliques. What do the posters on here want from this board ? Simple way is to let Baz & DJ know than they can decide if it's right for them, as co- runners, or not . . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 15 2010, 05:10

And there speaks sense. Well done Vis.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 04:29