The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Finished on here.............. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Finished on here.............. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Finished on here.............. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Finished on here.............. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Finished on here.............. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Finished on here.............. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Finished on here.............. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Finished on here.............. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Finished on here.............. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Finished on here.............. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
Boycey
HotspurRoper
BazSpur
MarkA249
8 posters

Finished on here..............

Finished on here.............. Empty Finished on here..............

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 15:44

I am not going to get involved in childish point scoring on here so i am off.

And here is my last statement on adel taarabt.............he was fcking useless.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Finished on here.............. Empty Re: Finished on here..............

Post by MarkA249 Fri Aug 20 2010, 18:59

Come on Lew just ignore them they r just immature it will be someone who does not hardly come on its the school hols it will be some kid
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Aug 20 2010, 19:30

Come on lew ffs you are better than that. You are one of the most valued posters on here. Like Mark says just ignore it. You are in a win, win situation mate. They can't beat you any other way. It wouldn't bother me, honestly.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 21:03

maybe if u stopped whinging and letting on such nonsense bothers u, the childish one may stop doing it, the fact u start posts up complaining about such unimportant things may add to your problems, just a thought.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Aug 20 2010, 21:54

Don't think that was very helpful Burger.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 21:56

bergoon is Fishing
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Aug 20 2010, 21:58

What's new Max? Only been back five minutes too lol.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 22:05

Gooners hey........ Care in the community.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 22:15

im not on a winde up as it happens max (this time) just a bit bemused by it, i have said all i am going to say on the subject on another post.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 03:45

why bring adel into it. if you think hes sh*t then you aint got clue about skillfull footballers. all thats missing from him is team play and when to pass. i wonder who ginol played for when he was 19 i bet he was crap and kept not passing because lets be honest he only won 1 trophy with us and hardly ever passed the ball and NEVER EVER TRACKED BACK

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 03:47

i told you 100 times i havent taken your rep points so im happy for baz to look into it. tbh i duno why this winds you up it dont mean a thing. Your on this board to talk about spurs and like others said your 1 of the people who post the most on here so dont get worked up over rep points.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 05:53

Errrrrrrrr I don't check in for a short time and Lew is leaving ? WTF has been happening ? Sorry guy's but loadsa posts to read thro'. Lew come back, don't leave us . . . . . .

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 06:20

Loughtonlegend wrote:why bring adel into it. if you think hes sh*t then you aint got clue about skillfull footballers. all thats missing from him is team play and when to pass. i wonder who ginol played for when he was 19 i bet he was crap and kept not passing because lets be honest he only won 1 trophy with us and hardly ever passed the ball and NEVER EVER TRACKED BACK

Thats why harry sold adel because he is so fcking good, and you are talking about a manager who works with youth........... cole, carrick, ferdinand etc ....says it all really.

As for ginola and skillfull footballers, well ! you aint got a fcking clue lought, if you wanted that useless piece of shite adel to be in the first team you must be on planet lought, the same planet that from week to week wants crouch and keane out and sold and then includes them in his team to face .........????????whoever.

And dont give me that crap about rep points boy, fight your corner on here ! if not fcking well shut your gob and stop pressing the rep point deducter...
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Aug 21 2010, 06:31

Welcome back Lew lol. Take a deep breath mate and count to ten.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 06:56

lew the fact you keep mention adel after the rep points means you think its me so just say it. i can promise you and the whole board its not me. why would i i dont even know how to do it.
    2nd sumtimes harry makes mistakes. remember he said he almost loaned out bale last jan what a cock up that would of been
    boatang is on verge of signing for ac milan another player we let go

and i said it a million times go and ask man u fans what ronaldo was like in hes 1st season and they will say he was rubbish but fergie new he had skill and kept with him

waits for an apolgy

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 07:05

Loughtonlegend wrote:lew the fact you keep mention adel after the rep points means you think its me so just say it. i can promise you and the whole board its not me. why would i i dont even know how to do it.
    2nd sumtimes harry makes mistakes. remember he said he almost loaned out bale last jan what a cock up that would of been
    boatang is on verge of signing for ac milan another player we let go

and i said it a million times go and ask man u fans what ronaldo was like in hes 1st season and they will say he was rubbish but fergie new he had skill and kept with him

waits for an apolgy

lought ! if adel was such a catch harry would have nurtured him, how many championship league teams came in for him ? even newly promoted teams didnt show any interest.

Listen lought ! lets have this conversation in ten years time and see where adel stands in the footballers hall of fame ! dont be surprised if ginola dwarfs him into insignifigance.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 07:14

omg why do u hate him so much lol lets be honest gio had a whole game for spurs on tuesday and didnt do much in fact he hasnt done much but i hope he comes good. go look on utube you wil find more adel vids then gio . adel played well aganst chelsea west ham even came on aganst arsenal twice remember the 0 0 he came on with 8mins left and walked through asrenal midfeild and set up lennon 1 on 1 who wasted.

anway why would i make it so obvious and steal your points when im replying to your thread.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 07:22

Loughtonlegend wrote:omg why do u hate him so much lol lets be honest gio had a whole game for spurs on tuesday and didnt do much in fact he hasnt done much but i hope he comes good. go look on utube you wil find more adel vids then gio . adel played well aganst chelsea west ham even came on aganst arsenal twice remember the 0 0 he came on with 8mins left and walked through asrenal midfeild and set up lennon 1 on 1 who wasted.

anway why would i make it so obvious and steal your points when im replying to your thread.

Lought i dont hate adel ! i wanted him to be the next spurs legend, i want them all to be spurs greats , all of our youngsters. but i watched him , i just dont see what you say you have seen, and harry has sold him on, and i am not surprised, and ffs lought for one fecking million if we are lucky with add ons.

I am not bothered by points lought, its the not picking up on the thread by arguing the point that annoys me and belittles the forum.

You often give us links lought ! i cant give live links because i am pc limited, but i know where to give points or deduct them, so why do you say you dont know how to do such a thing...........come on mate.....

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 07:30

took me ages to learn out to embed links thats why half the time my links dont work and sumone else repost them for me.

go watch clips of adel doing things on pitch that ohara gio bentley and all the dross we had down the years like stephen clemence could only ever dream of doing. go watch that free kick he scored and ask yourself the last time we scored a a free kick

i think it was ekotto a whole season ago

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 07:32

Loughtonlegend wrote:took me ages to learn out to embed links thats why half the time my links dont work and sumone else repost them for me.

go watch clips of adel doing things on pitch that ohara gio bentley and all the dross we had down the years like stephen clemence could only ever dream of doing. go watch that free kick he scored and ask yourself the last time we scored a a free kick

i think it was ekotto a whole season ago

You can get a rep point for such a comment from some twat on here.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 07:36

i cant help people given me rep points. can i give them to myself.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 07:40

Loughtonlegend wrote:i cant help people given me rep points. can i give them to myself.

obviously !

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 09:27

spurslegend wrote:
    burger777 wrote:maybe if u stopped whinging and letting on such nonsense bothers u, the childish one may stop doing it, the fact u start posts up complaining about such unimportant things may add to your problems, just a thought.
    why dont you take your gooner sly thoughts and spread them on a site where your fellow gooners can be found or P*ss off back to butlins you bullshitting twat
    thats a well thut out post full of decent contribution, i can see why they call u legend now.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 09:47

You cant give reps to yourself. DOH!! but lew n lought uyou can both have one from me.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sat Aug 21 2010, 09:53

Baz scrap the whole fekkin point system its silly now!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content