The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Finished on here.............. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Finished on here.............. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Finished on here.............. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Finished on here.............. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Finished on here.............. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Finished on here.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Finished on here.............. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Finished on here.............. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Finished on here.............. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Finished on here.............. - Page 3 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
Boycey
HotspurRoper
BazSpur
MarkA249
8 posters

Finished on here..............

Finished on here.............. - Page 3 Empty Re: Finished on here..............

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24 2010, 05:38

i think they are missing the point burgs. the championship is not a place for skilful players to shine, its full of kick and run players.

you dont see many teams get thrashed in that league. unlike the prem

chelsea win there last 3 games 6 0 arsenal win 6 0 spurs beat wigan 9 1 even newcastle. the bottom half of this prem league is really weak and im sure teams from championship would give blackpool west ham wigan a game

Finished on here.............. - Page 3 Empty Re: Finished on here..............

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24 2010, 05:42

i agree any prem forward who thinks they would go down to the championship will come in for a surprise i am sure, saying that we have bellamy doing his stuff at cardiff and if he runs riot down there i will eat my words, im sure there is many a centre half rubbin there hands waiting to get hold of him tho, i predict a sending off or a bad injury by the end of november, seeing out his 1 year 80 k a week wages in the stands.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Aug 24 2010, 05:55

spurslegend wrote:LETS GET RID OF THIS GOONER SCUM HES JUST A P*ss TAKER AND PEOPLE ON HERE ARE GETTING SICK OF ITS SLY DIGS AT US YIDS WAKE UP BAZ AND OFF LOAD THEIS TWAT

I respect your opinions Dave and your issues and feelings with Burger are for your own mind mate. Now. we have been down this route so many times. The Status Quo on Burger and Mark will be upheld. It doesn't matter how many times you ask me to get rid of the goons. Nothing will change. You seem to be the only one who has an issue with them. Out of the whole board Dave only you have an issue about them being on here. Now, we all had a vote (Exercising democracy) and to a man everyone that voted, voted to keep them on here. You said they should have there own forum and I pointed out they have. I wouldn't worry about sly digs etc Dave. We are Yids mate we can take care of ourselves. Are we gonna knuckle down and shy away from a couple of goons? I think not.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24 2010, 07:56

burger777 wrote:never argued the fact about democracy baz, and your right lought has stook to his guns, and fair play to him too imo,i cant see the problem with any fan liking a young player at the club he supports and i couldn see myself ever wanting to turn him off these feelins, hes been called names, intelligance insulted, people threatening to leave, rep points being blamed on this subject and other things, i aint sure that can be called democracy, not in my eyes anyway. but like u have said loughts handled himself very well and thats the thing that probably bothers people most.

Why bring me into this burger ! the post was addressed to you and you harp on about me and lought.

I would hope the forum is democratic, thats why i give my views the way i do and answer the way i do when i am told i shouldnt mention a certain player (is that democracy) ? and that i am clueless about skillfull footballers ! (by the way) thats why i sung bales praises long before he became a regular in harry,s team , because i am clueless about skillful footballers, thats why i was baying for walker to get his chance last term and now people are waking up to how good the lad is, if lought see,s the same in another spurs youngster then good luck to him but i am entitled to an opinion as well....isnt that democracy old son ?

However the whole point of this thread was that i was not going to get involved in silly point deducting on subjects where others have stated the same over and over again, and yet i get targeted because i voiced the same.......i dont care about the points mate, get that through your head, thats playground stuff..not for me and thats why i said i was finished on here.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Aug 24 2010, 08:11

Lew, Burger is on one of his periodic wind ups Finished on here.............. - Page 3 858412 and to be quite honest he is doing it. One of the things I will agree with Dave legend on is Burger's wind ups. Just think of Burger as a fish instead of a fisherman. String him along and then when you get fed up with his Finished on here.............. - Page 3 901187 Cut him loose Finished on here.............. - Page 3 Lol

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24 2010, 08:16

BazSpur wrote:Lew, Burger is on one of his periodic wind ups Finished on here.............. - Page 3 858412 and to be quite honest he is doing it. One of the things I will agree with Dave legend on is Burger's wind ups. Just think of Burger as a fish instead of a fisherman. String him along and then when you get fed up with his Finished on here.............. - Page 3 901187 Cut him loose Finished on here.............. - Page 3 Lol

He says they are all wind ups when he gets himself into a stew baz, ionman knocked him for six and still he comes back for more.

He,s no bother to me baz, but i am amazed at his knowledge of spurs players though, and i wonder if he really is a closet spurs fan, i dont have his amount of knowledge on goon players because i am just not interested in them.....only in beating them, and beating them good ,

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24 2010, 08:34

keeping stum for now, finding it hard to gauge the sensitivity levels at the mo lol. i have been away for a while.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Aug 24 2010, 08:37

Ah, well if you are going to wind someone up on a subject Lew. You have to have a good knowledge of the subject.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24 2010, 08:39

BazSpur wrote:Ah, well if you are going to wind someone up on a subject Lew. You have to have a good knowledge of the subject.

True baz ! have a rep.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Aug 24 2010, 08:43

burger777 wrote:keeping stum for now, finding it hard to gauge the sensitivity levels at the mo lol. i have been away for a while.

No sensitivity here Burgs. We battered Citeh for about 50 minutes should have won, we get battered by Young Boys Berne in the first half but get 2 away goals out of it which sets us up nicely for Wednesday although we could muck it up yet but will get the beers in anyway in case we take that next step in Arry's master plan lol. And then win a tricky game away to Stoke. Sensitive? Us? Nah. Luvvly Jubbly.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24 2010, 08:50

i think most people would of taken 3 2 away before the game. its better then losen 1 0 even better then 0 0. them away goals will allow us to attack on weds

and then to go to stoke with 6 1st teamers out and beat stoke away is inpressive. we even dominiated most of the 1st half. i think most fans would of took a draw with the team we had out. didnt stoke beat you for last 2 season. didnt fuller get hat trick last year or was that my pro evo game lol

talken of pro evo this year editon has the spurs team licensed lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Aug 24 2010, 09:00

lewspurs wrote:
    BazSpur wrote:Ah, well if you are going to wind someone up on a subject Lew. You have to have a good knowledge of the subject.

True baz ! have a rep.

And you Lew.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24 2010, 09:11

"It doesn't matter how many times you ask me to get rid of the goons. Nothing will change."

Back in the net with you leggy lololol

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24 2010, 09:33

Mark2spark wrote:"It doesn't matter how many times you ask me to get rid of the goons. Nothing will change."

Back in the net with you leggy lololol

Trouble sleeping mark ?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24 2010, 09:37

Seems I had a bit of catching up to do Lew Very Happy

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24 2010, 09:39

Mark2spark wrote:Seems I had a bit of catching up to do Lew Very Happy

You are a busy little beaver tonight mark.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Aug 24 2010, 16:08

burger777 wrote:u really think my post was about the actuals happening of tarrabt. lol frightening.

The frightening bit is that, despite reading the above a number of times, I still can't fathom what it is you are trying to say.

Are you Juande Ramos?
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Aug 24 2010, 16:28

burger777 wrote:never argued the fact about democracy baz, and your right lought has stook to his guns, and fair play to him too imo,i cant see the problem with any fan liking a young player at the club he supports and i couldn see myself ever wanting to turn him off these feelins, hes been called names, intelligance insulted, people threatening to leave, rep points being blamed on this subject and other things, i aint sure that can be called democracy, not in my eyes anyway. but like u have said loughts handled himself very well and thats the thing that probably bothers people most.

Gonna draw a line under this now Burger because your continual ignorance of what has been posted has become rather tedious.

Apart from the little tete-a-tete between Lew and Lought, this thread has been a pretty good one regarding Taarabt. We've had all elements to it, Lought with his belief that Adel p*sses lightning and farts thunderbolts and Lew who just thinks he's a sh*t fart!! And in between we have everybody else.

But you think you have what it takes to drive a wedge in there. Stir it a little more and see if it boils over. You thought this before when someone else had a difference of opinion with Lought ............... I believe it was me.

You got schooled then too.

Lought is a terrific guy but always sees the glass as half empty. He can be hyper critical of players and yet will remain steadfastly loyal to any player he champions, regardless of what anyone else thinks. However, Lought can be wrong. I don't think he's wrong about Taarabt, in the fullness of time, I just think we wouldn't have seen it in a Spurs shirt. He's far too egotistical to mature in the way he needs to achieve the heady heights his talent should be able to take him to. We all know that arrogance is a way of life for a top Footballer, but he must take it to the extreme for Harry to have let him go for just a million squid.

Actually, I wonder if we have got first dibs on him when his QPR contract expires? Maybe Warnock can help him 'mature' quicker. Him & Harry are mates so I wouldn't dismiss the idea.

Anyway, quit trying to make something out of nothing mate. Banter is one thing but you are trying to sow dissention amongst friends and that is wrong.

Leave it alone mate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content