The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
I will always be controversial. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
I will always be controversial. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
I will always be controversial. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
I will always be controversial. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
I will always be controversial. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
I will always be controversial. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
I will always be controversial. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
I will always be controversial. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
I will always be controversial. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

I will always be controversial. - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
sarflondonar
DJSR
spurslegend
7 posters

I will always be controversial.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

I will always be controversial. - Page 2 Empty Re: I will always be controversial.

Post by BazSpur Sat Aug 21 2010, 21:03

Well, I have had words in the past for posters abusing other posters. I do try not to be heavy handed about it though. Otherwise I could be banning posters left right and centre and we'd have no forum left. The reason I would come down heavy on the point deduct-er is because they are being sneaky little sh*ts because they won't say to Lew exactly what the problem is. We don't need people like that on here. So if I found out who they were then yes they would be gone.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

I will always be controversial. - Page 2 Empty Re: I will always be controversial.

Post by spurslegend Sat Aug 21 2010, 22:28

bye bye burger and his bunk up marky lol

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 22:36

lol nah mate u have got me for a while yet. never had so much fun in my life,
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Aug 21 2010, 23:52

I know who it isn't which wasn't hard to work out.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 00:41

[quote="ionman34"]
    sarflondonar wrote:
    BazSpur wrote:So its not just Lew then Max? That's funny because Sarf said he has had points docked too. Curiouser and curiouser said Alice lol.

Think your missing the 'point' with me baz. I'm not for or against the points system, just not sure why anything needs to be changed. And the only reason I brought up that I had points deducted was to make a point (excuse the pun again lol), not to make the plot thicken. I'd rather the whole thing would go away because it's boring and not about spurs.

All the talk of banning people for abusing the voting button, yet nothing for abusing other posters, or 3-5 'pointless' (sorry) rep points posts.

I cant imagine how hard admin is and I appreciate you and djs hard work with the forum.
    But I think we're in danger of trying to keep one person happy and forgeting the rest of us.

Well said Sarf, and consider yourself 'repped' for it.

Consider Lew, what is the point of a wind-up?

To get a bite yeah? What's better than a bite? Repeated bites.

You've bit ................ Now spit it out and get on with it.

I dont consider that a bite ion ! if someone (showing their cowardly self) wants me to bite on a subject then let them come out and do it, i know a wind up post when i see one ! we are talking about something here that i cannot answer to because simply they are doing or saying it in a way that i cannot defend myself.

As we have all realised its not the content of the post they are secretly attacking , if that was the case then many more on here would get the same treatment after mirroring the same opinion as myself, its an attack on me personally, yes its childish, its cowardly, and i do realise that bringing it to the fore on here must be boring for so many of you, and for that i am genuinely sorry.

What i do want others on here to realise is that it isnt the points lost , its the way it is being done by some little coward who obviously cant string 2 words together otherwise the shithead would confront me verbally, not lurk like a quivering jellyfish behind their keyboards.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 00:45

lew do u kno u have the most rep point on here.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 00:54

burger777 wrote:lew do u kno u have the most rep point on here.

Oh gawd dont say that burger i will get em deducted again lol!

Honestly burg its because baz and others have been returning more than i have had deducted, they feel sorry for me, so if you feel sorry for me you too can get in on the act. lol! if you want to of course.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 21:01