The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
WIGAN (My Take) EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
WIGAN (My Take) EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
WIGAN (My Take) EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
WIGAN (My Take) EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
WIGAN (My Take) EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
WIGAN (My Take) EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
WIGAN (My Take) EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
WIGAN (My Take) EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
WIGAN (My Take) EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

WIGAN (My Take) Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

WIGAN (My Take)

SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

WIGAN (My Take) Empty WIGAN (My Take)

Post by SuneJim Tue Aug 31 2010, 02:01

Right i Sky+D the game & just had to watch it & it was terrible but i couldn't take my eyes off it like a car crash you just can't help yourself. Just like when you walk down the high-street on a sunny day,, you see a scantily clad women walking your way with her lady lumps jiggling all over the place. You can't help looking, she knows your looking. you know, she knows your looking & to add to your woe's you know once your past her the wife is going to smack you round the back of the head. But you have to look. Just wished i could have turned away from this match.

Champions League hang-over seems to be the official line taken here & i can certainly see why. But i think Harry dropped the ball big time in this match. He should have rotated a few players. He used to many that had played the full 90 Wednesday. Kranjcar, Keane & Jenas should have played & Dos Santos & Pavlyuchenko from the start. Bassong must wonder what's going on as well.

It started off slowly, got worse in the middle & tailed off towards the end. Yes we had a couple of decent chances. But the fact is Wigan had more & deserved there lead when they got it. OK Cudicini should have got a stronger hand on the cross shot from Rodallega. Is that any thing to do with his wrists after his bike crash i wonder?

But i have to say after they went 1-0 up we actually battered them from pillar to post & if it wasn't for a couple of great saves from Kranjcar & Defoe & If Kaboul could hit the target from a couple of yards we'd have got a point. But the fact of the matter is the rest was rubbish & that's why we was 1-0 down.

Then we have Dowd & the nailed on Penalty that he gave hand ball against Pavlyuchenko when he had his hands by his side but did we deserve it i don't know as we did.

We thought we'd done the hard work qualifying for the CL & only had to turn up by the looks of things. Well let that be a wake up call to the whole squad & a learning curve to the Manager on how to use them.

WIGAN (My Take) Empty Re: WIGAN (My Take)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 02:31

PMSL Jim, rep point for that intro. Pure class, well done, loved the analogy to a real fitty and not able to help yur-self even when you know it means pain & suffering. Still haven't seen the highlights and from what I've heard I'll continue avoiding 'em . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Aug 31 2010, 03:28

Repped Jim.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Sep 01 2010, 05:13

One of the hardest things for any spurs fan is to sit through and watch a defeat at home against a team we were dead certs to beat. damn jim you are hardcore , i would give you a rep point but i don't know how :P

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 05:26

Lobo at the top right of Jim's post you should see a + & - bar. Hit the + and you have sucsessfully repped Jim Fnah
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Sep 01 2010, 08:07

yep i see it .. rep point awarded :P

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 08:27

did i do the rep right lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 20:26