The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Man u 2   ~  Wigan  0 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Man u 2   ~  Wigan  0 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Man u 2   ~  Wigan  0 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Man u 2   ~  Wigan  0 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Man u 2   ~  Wigan  0 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Man u 2   ~  Wigan  0 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Man u 2   ~  Wigan  0 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Man u 2   ~  Wigan  0 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Man u 2   ~  Wigan  0 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Man u 2   ~  Wigan  0 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
DJSR
LOBO
6 posters

Man u 2 ~ Wigan 0

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Man u 2   ~  Wigan  0 Empty Man u 2 ~ Wigan 0

Post by LOBO Sun Oct 31 2010, 05:14

OK RANT TIME

Im writing this with 15mins to go and im not kidding i thought i was watching man u vs wigan we are that bad, no pressing , its a poor performance , no way will we get top 4 again, we roll over to easy for teams like this, i mean c'mon fecking westbrom got a draw and could have won, we just look empty of ideas .

watching the subs come of heads down theres redknapp on the side line head down theres no c'mon lads give erm hell mick McCarthy style, its if we've gone there to lose , redknapp cant Gee the team up ..tell you what its never plain sailing with spurs , we always make sh*t teams look great.

Weve shown them to much respect and so have the players , now i know why i dont have sky, i wont pay to watch crap like that another defeat , and the gap is growing
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Man u 2   ~  Wigan  0 Empty Re: Man u 2 ~ Wigan 0

Post by DJSR Sun Oct 31 2010, 05:31

Why Harry started Keane up front is beyond me, just doesnt make any sense. We missed Thudds in Midfield, Lennon still not himself. P*ss poor defending for their 1st goal, and the 2nd just topped it off. Very poor team performance, but in the 1st half we were playing ok.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Oct 31 2010, 05:53

there is no consistency from us. we look great one week, shite the next. just as we think were getting there , there is a kick in the Bollox to bring us back down. its a mental thing with us playing top 4 teams away. we go there with doubts not confidence. that ref is a fuckin disgrace again hes def a utd supporter behind closed doors
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Oct 31 2010, 05:54

As I posted somewhere else it's the same old story. Promises but nothing to back it up.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Oct 31 2010, 05:58

well if it dont change soon players we get and want to keep will be off, back to being a feeder club
    YID FROM DAV
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by YID FROM DAV Sun Oct 31 2010, 20:00

LOBO wrote:OK RANT TIME

Im writing this with 15mins to go and im not kidding i thought i was watching man u vs wigan we are that bad, no pressing , its a poor performance , no way will we get top 4 again, we roll over to easy for teams like this, i mean c'mon fecking westbrom got a draw and could have won, we just look empty of ideas .

watching the subs come of heads down theres redknapp on the side line head down theres no c'mon lads give erm hell mick McCarthy style, its if we've gone there to lose , redknapp cant Gee the team up ..tell you what its never plain sailing with spurs , we always make sh*t teams look great.

Weve shown them to much respect and so have the players , now i know why i dont have sky, i wont pay to watch crap like that another defeat , and the gap is growing
    wigan beat us, cant understand the post or the sarcasm when using a team that beat us a month a go.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun Oct 31 2010, 20:55

YID FROM DAV wrote:

wigan beat us, cant understand the post or the sarcasm when using a team that beat us a month a go.

eveything i wrote is true , perhaps i should have wrote liverpool instead
    philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by philip Sun Oct 31 2010, 21:06

Yes and the main problem is Rednap's selection again:
    No holding midfield player I was surprised not to see either Sandros or Palacios start, too risky fielding two wingers away to Manu
    Maybe the job is too big for Rednap
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun Oct 31 2010, 21:19

philip wrote:

Yes and the main problem is Rednap's selection again:
    No holding midfield player I was surprised not to see either Sandros or Palacios start, too risky fielding two wingers away to Manu
    Maybe the job is too big for Rednap

Well you know a manager is judged on there here and now not the past, im starting to wonder if hes out of his depth because he really is making some strange decisions of late , im not saying redknapp cant handle the job, but for the life of me im am starting to wonder what the hell is he doing , still a win against Inter and all's forgiven , but we seriously do need to start wining games and we have 3 winnable prem games coming up

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01 2010, 03:37

he cant handle the job. he wants to be everyones friend. thats why english manangers are crap. the steve bruce harry rednapps of the world or just happy to be in the prem thats why they are up fergies a*se. harry smiling and laughing down the tunnel wiv fergie imagaine jose or wenger doing that.

imagine if it happend at the other hand im sure fergie would be lived

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 23:28