The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Nothing to fear ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Nothing to fear ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Nothing to fear ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Nothing to fear ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Nothing to fear ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Nothing to fear ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Nothing to fear ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Nothing to fear ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Nothing to fear ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Nothing to fear ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Nothing to fear !

Nothing to fear ! Empty Nothing to fear !

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21 2010, 08:13

After a bit of opening stage fright we proved tonight that we dont have to fear anyone.

Look ! this was a weakened spurs team, missing defoe,king,dawson. vdv and down to ten men unfairly.

These were the cl champs and we ended up giving them a scare, bale was immense, lennon is coming back and ekotto for me showed also what a talent he is.

I knocked hutton in an earlier thread and stand by the statement that he isnt good at defending, good going forward but we need better, bassong improved in the second half and should have started in the same vein while jenas is exasperating, does something good and then breaks the move down with a bad pass, is he colour blind ?

But after that second half performance we need fear no one in this comp, we need key players back and soon.
    philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Nothing to fear ! Empty Re: Nothing to fear !

Post by philip Thu Oct 21 2010, 08:19

I agree with you entirely I know the boys did well except one - Crouch

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21 2010, 08:23

I dont think he got much help being the lone man up front phil, and he got sh*t all decisions from the ref, the ref was definately a benitez bum boy. Very Happy
    philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by philip Thu Oct 21 2010, 09:23

lewspurs wrote:

I dont think he got much help being the lone man up front phil, and he got sh*t all decisions from the ref, the ref was definately a benitez bum boy. Very Happy

No I do not agree with you at all he was really desapointing he had at least 3 good chances and for someone that tall he could not head any balls on target sorry mate he is really rubish

Yes there were chances offered to him but could not take them. No headers on target sorry he is really bad
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Thu Oct 21 2010, 17:05

The thing is we do fear these teams we show them far too much respect, it showed in the 1st half last night. It was only at half time wen Harry rattled their lugs did we come out and take the game to them. We need to believe we can compete with these teams and do deserve to be on the same pitch as some of these so called super teams. come on man we gave them an extra man and a 4 goal head start and still almost nicked a point in there own back yard, if that dont show how good we've become what does??? COYS!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Oct 21 2010, 17:53

I agree with Phillip about Crouch. He had a golden opportunity to put the ball in the net from close range last night and the muppet put it over. It would have been easier to score.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21 2010, 18:40

Now I am always one of Crochinhio's defenders. But not last night. The miss around the 25 minute mark was nothing short of awful. We where 3-0 down at the time and the belief that may have given us meant we may have gone in at half-time at 3-1 or even 3-2 and had less of a mountain to climb. Last night his game was indefensible. I will always praise him if he has deserved it (IMO) so therefore must also say - last night he was crap . . . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06 2024, 22:45