The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Pavlyuchenko - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Pavlyuchenko - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Pavlyuchenko - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Pavlyuchenko - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Pavlyuchenko - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Pavlyuchenko - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Pavlyuchenko - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Pavlyuchenko - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Pavlyuchenko - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Pavlyuchenko - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Pavlyuchenko

Pavlyuchenko - Page 2 Empty Re: Pavlyuchenko

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09 2011, 22:32

Tottenham have warned their disillusioned forward Roman Paylyuchenko that he will not be allowed to leave the club until the end of the season.

The Russian striker last week spoke out against his club, declaring that he was unhappy to be behind the likes of Jermain Defoe, Peter Crouch and even Rafael van der Vaart who has been used as a forward by manager Harry Redknapp.

"Sometimes I have a feeling that Redknapp jeers at me," the tall forward told Russian paper Sport Express. "I told him that it cannot be this way any more, since I wouldn't help my team with sad thoughts in my mind.

"I need to play football, otherwise people will have only memories from player Pavlyuchenko and they won't need him anymore.

The international striker has struggled to force his way into the Spurs first team this season, despite Defoe and Crouch scoring just two gals between them.

"I think only about my move from Tottenham. Lokomotiv made a really worthy offer and if I sit on the subs' bench they won't offer the same sum in the summer.

"Redknapp is ready to let me go, but I still keep on watching our games from the bench." added Pavlyuchenko.

The 29-year-old striker has been linked with a move back to Russia - where the transfer window is open until mid-March - but Spurs are unlikely to let the forward leave after Robbie Keane was allowed to join West Ham on loan until the end of the season.

Spurs have relied heavily on goals from Van der Vaart and Gareth Bale this season but despite Pavlyuchenko's limited playing time he has managed to find the net on five occasions so far this season.

Zenit St. Petersburg are among a number of clubs interested in the experienced striker, but according to the players agent Oleg Artemov he will definitely be at the club until the summer.

"There is no chance that Pavlyuchenko will move from White Hart Lane until the end of the season," declared Artemov.

sportsvibe.co.uk

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15 2011, 04:33

monday, february 14, 2011

Letter from Roman Pavlyuchenko
    "I want you to publish this letter to all Tottenham Hotspur fans as I am sick of reading defamatory remarks about me on these blogs.
    Firstly, I need to get a few facts straight.
    When I was at Spartak Moscow I was their most prolific goalscorer and in 2003 was called up for my national side Russia and have indeed been selected ever since. In 2008 I scored twice in Russia's thrashing of England and after the summer Euro 2008 was named in the "23 -man Team of the Tournament"
    In September 2008 Tottenham Hotspur paid £14M for me and I began a new chapter in my life moving to London and playing in the Premiership.
    Since adapting to the Premiership I have scored many quality goals and some very important ones but competition for places at Spurs is fierce so my match selection has suffered as a result.
    I would like to remind the fickle Spurs supporters that they wouldnt be in the Champions League at all without my imput and presence up front (sometimes as lone striker) even though at times without the service that a quality striker deserves it might seem as, how you say, "gone on the missing list"
    I refute the criticism that I have no commitment or that I am lazy, Mr Harry Redknapp once told me that he regards me as a very unique aquisition and this encouragement was invaluable to me and my progress at Spurs.I will travel to Milan and if Mr Redknapp selects me then I will indeed try to get on the score sheet.
    I feel that Im worth more than the £14M that was paid for my services and in the summer if certain criteria hasnt been met here at Tottenham Hotspur then I may return to my homeland where I know Im appreciated and a household name.
    To all the Spurs supporters that have, how you say, "given me grief", all I can say is you will find it very hard if not impossible to find a quality striker to replace me but in the meantime get behind me and your team."

lol!

posted by down the lane at 3:30 pm

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15 2011, 04:44

i love u pav. and you should be happy as most spurs fans sing your name above defoe and crouch.
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Tue Feb 15 2011, 21:39

Dont lknoe how genuine this is

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 12 2024, 22:26