The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Gattuso v Joe - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Gattuso v Joe - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Gattuso v Joe - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Gattuso v Joe - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Gattuso v Joe - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Gattuso v Joe - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Gattuso v Joe - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Gattuso v Joe - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Gattuso v Joe - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Gattuso v Joe - Page 4 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
cstmrsking
ionman34
DJSR
BazSpur
8 posters

Gattuso v Joe

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Gattuso v Joe - Page 4 Empty Re: Gattuso v Joe

Post by anicoll5 Tue Feb 22 2011, 21:02

Give up Mark - a Spuds player tries to cripple an opponent - it never happened.

Double standards ? Naw - bit like Arry and the Three Monkeys in the dugout at the San Siro - I saw nuffink, heard nuffink and Joe definitely did not say what they say he said - errrr - and anyway I heard nuffink

lol!
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Feb 22 2011, 23:15

[quote="anicoll5"]11 stitches Gattuso required in the right knee following the game against Spuds - and I get the comment 'he was trying to get the Tottenham player booked'lol

ROFL!!!

I know you like to make sh*t up Nic but this?

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

11 stitches, not a scratch on his leg, not one drop of blood and not a wincing limp in sight.

You couldn't make this up ...........

Oh, sorry ......... Yes you can ............

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Some observant fans may have noticed the strapping on the knee - obviously some less observant fans did not

Plenty of strapping. The air displacement from the hurdle obviously caused severe reddening to the affected area. Maybe Wilson employed some 'airbending' to inflict damage unseen.

Well he's bald, stick a blue arrow on his head and he's a dead ringer for Ang.

Presumably Gattuso whipped out his knife and stabbed himself in the knee - lucky for Joe he had thrown it away eh

Nah, I'd go with the airbending old boy. You'll get more believing you with that one. The fact that they'll be 8 year old WWE fans wouldn't phase you a jot I'll wager.

Wilson Palacios = last airbender

Cesc Flabbyass = Cowardly, assaults from behind w*nker.

Matthiu Flamini = cnut or ex goon. Much of a muchness really.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Feb 22 2011, 23:19

anicoll5 wrote:Give up Mark - a Spuds player tries to cripple an opponent - it never happened.

Double standards ? Naw - bit like Arry and the Three Monkeys in the dugout at the San Siro - I saw nuffink, heard nuffink and Joe definitely did not say what they say he said - errrr - and anyway I heard nuffink

lol!

Hold on a minute, who has spent a lifetime saying this? I deeed not see the eeenceedent PMSL.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Feb 22 2011, 23:28

Sorry Baz - that goes under the "you are only trying to deflect the attention away from the real issue here" which is the allegedly racist commments made by a coach to a player in the course of the game - I do not think you would disagree with me that obviously 'something' was said

If Jordan is innocent he should be cleared, if not then he should face the consequences - I would say exactly the same if it were Pat Rice or any Arsenal coach

The matter should be cleared up by the parties if the smell is not to linger over the second leg

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 23 2011, 00:34

I've already made my feelings known about what I think if Jordan made the comment. So no need to go over old ground again. I was just saying when it comes to not seeing anything Wenger is a past master Nic. There is no difference as far as I am concerned. Wenger has been guilty in the past of turning a blind eye to cheating and fouling. As long as it was Arsenal doing the cheating and fouling. It's not just me who thinks so Nic. You can read what other supporters think of the Arsenal school of cheating all over the net.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Feb 23 2011, 00:48

I agree Baz Wenger has been poor in his approach to condemning misbehaviour on the part of his players, though on other occasions he has been perfectly up front about it - to what extent his myopia is deliberate only he could tell you

I would expect the same approach from Arry in respect of this Jordan incident and an effort by all those involved to clear up the matter

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Feb 23 2011, 00:52

In any event I shall say no more on the topic until there is further evidence either way - I think unfortunately we may hear more about it over the next few days in the run up to the second leg

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23 2011, 01:36

Oh PMSL Nic you are a master at deflection. Stink over the 2nd leg lol ! ! ! Did you used to be a script writter for Jackanory ? At the very least Playschool . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 20:56