The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Whats Going On EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Whats Going On EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Whats Going On EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Whats Going On EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Whats Going On EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Whats Going On EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Whats Going On EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Whats Going On EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Whats Going On EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Whats Going On Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
BazSpur
cstmrsking
6 posters

Whats Going On

cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Whats Going On Empty Whats Going On

Post by cstmrsking Tue Apr 19 2011, 07:12

Whats Going On.

One post all day. Whats happend to all the regular posters, Jim, Ion, Max, Bolt, etc.

Where are you all.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Whats Going On Empty Re: Whats Going On

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 19 2011, 07:17

I'll give you 3 guesses.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19 2011, 07:57

what because of me.

jim stopped posting on here ages ago.

i duno about ionman maybe hes on holiday. i really hope people dont stop posting because they dont agree with me. that would be sad
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Tue Apr 19 2011, 08:30

Baz, i dont know why, I'm guessing it's the differences that have gone on on here, if so then that is sad. I know I'm not one of the major contributors on here, but I am a regular (daily)coming on here is part of my regular surfin routine It's like being invited into someones home, It's like a virtual " I'm popping out for a while Love" to top up on my Spurs fix.
    I was one of those who was decked at the loss of the AO Hell message board despite all its down falls, we all loved it and was eager for a place to meet up in the evening for chat.

Now i fear it's all going wrong.

A real shame, if its to do with the bickering and lack of respect for one another and the fact that the forum has been provided for us, that we should not forget and respect.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 19 2011, 08:49

I don't think it's because they disagree with you Lought. That would be silly. I think it's more to do with your intense dislike and disproportionate castigation of so many Spurs players who really don't deserve that ammount of flak after the service they have given to the club. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but sometimes it gets a bit tedious wading through page after page of you spitting poison at certain players on here. We should be getting behind the team not knocking them at every oportunity over every mistake they make. I have a pop sometimes as do some others on here but I do keep it in proportion while remembering where we are compared to when Harry took over from Ramos who was lets face it was a complete disaster albeit we won the CC with him. Certain players have left us aka Bent and Adel but players come and players go that's the way of football. A player won't think twice about leaving us in the sh*t if they thought it would benefit them aka Berbatoss, Keane and Scumball. It's a dog eat dog World football is, no matter which side of the fence you stand on. Constant carping at particular players doesn't help. An opinion yes but constantly berating players to other posters on here doesn't help keep people posting i.e they get fed up with seeing the same old vitriolic drivel churned out day after day. ion posted not so long ago that he was finished posting on here for the very reasons I have outlined above. Ok we all understand you don't like certain player but we don't need to see it every day. That is your opinion but saying the same thing everyday makes it boring and to be honest it makes you look boring. Now, I respect your views on football and you are obviously knowledgeable but you do yourself and the forum and other posters a great disservice by repeating defoe's goalscoring ratio compared to whoever is the flavour of the week for you at any particular time. We know your views on Defoe, Gomes, Adel, Crouch etc, etc. We don't need to hear it everyday. It's boring fella.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 19 2011, 08:50

Spot on Kingy.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19 2011, 09:03

baz i dont post on here about adel anymore unless its in response to dj. go look back at the threads and its either him or lew having a dig about him.

its the same thing with burger people that hardly posted on here wanted him gone and now hes gone people hardly post.

i been posting with you guys now since 2004 and im sure back then i was the same. it just seems to be that lots of people are bitchin behind my back about my post.

at least my post get people replying

and a few days ago i put up a video of our champions league run and not 1 comment.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 19 2011, 09:19

and a few days ago i put up a video of our champions league run and not 1 comment.

Yep, I don't doubt that Lought but why no comments. Good question hey? As for Adel maybe you don't post about him at the moment but hey go back a couple of weeks and it was you reminding all of us how well he was doing and how many goals he has scored etc, etc. I aint letting you get away with that mate. You were always posting about him. I began to think it was a wind up especially when you put a QPR pic as your Avatar. What was all that about? Come off it, it was a dig at those that didn't agree with you on Adel. I weren't born yesterday fella. I saw right through that little dig.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19 2011, 09:38

omg and how many times does dj and lew mention adel or darren bent so i respond. they are always taking cheap digs.

and anway so what. surley its about opinions .

our league form has been averge at best and i wish we had adel or a gio to come on and try and change a game rather then through crouch on and go wimbledon style.

baz you read loads of other forums aswell so a lot of what im sayin is what other people are saying.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 19 2011, 09:52

No it's not Lought. I do read other forums and the great concensus of opinion seems to be that he can do it in the Championship but few believe he could do it in the Prem. I was reading on another forum a little while ago and posters were saying he looks good in the Championship because of the level he is playing at. It is about opinions Lought but we don't need it rammed down our throats about him and Bent and Defoe and Crouch every other post of yours. The problem is when you ram the same old opinion down our throats every post it's no longer an opinion. It becomes a dogma. It's almost like a religion, your blind faith in a man that lets face it has proved nothing in the Prem save for a game against west ham where his light briefly rose in the east like some messiah. He's not a messiah, he isn't even a legend except as someone remarked on another forum in his own mind. You may be proved right but at the moment he has proved diddley squat as they say in America. We have seen it all before with other players. Bentley was hailed as one for the future when he was at Arsenal, Walcott? He is good but not as great as all the pundits were saying he was going to be. No mate the proof of the pudding is in the eating and at the moment he isn't even the mixture in the bowl. Lets all see how he gets on in the Prem before jumping to conclusions. After all he aint no George Best, he aint even a Lennon at the moment. Lennon plays in the Prem Adel don't.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Tue Apr 19 2011, 10:00

Is this now the Adel thread? lol

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19 2011, 10:06

yea well hes got player of the season and scored 16 goals in a leauge thats pysical.i can remember 2 games at home aganst arsenal he came on for us and changed the game

i see you aint botherd to say how poor darren bent is because hes not.
    as somone else posted on here we sell keane and buy him back we then sell defoe and buy him back lol

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19 2011, 10:07

so now people on here wont post because im posting.

so they get rid of burger and now they wana get rid of me because they dont agree with me.

i thought we was all grown ups on here
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Tue Apr 19 2011, 10:16

yea well hes got player of the season and scored 16 goals.

i thought we was all grown ups on here!

We are!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 19 2011, 10:24

It;s not because you are posting at all Lought. It's what you are posting. It seems to me that they are voting with their feet. Kingy was querying why there was only one post on here all day. There has to be a reason. I am just putting forward what I believe to be the reason. you either accept that or you don't.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Apr 19 2011, 10:27

I think people arnt posting not because of you lought, difference of opinion is a good thing it sparks debate , i believe it to do with lack of form, everyone is well aware that spurs are up against it this season coupled with the fact we just got owned in the CL by real, i think people are just a bit deflated at the moment and have nothing to say thats all ready been said , we need something posistive to happen to lift people spirits again, its a long season and you cant expect people to post everyday
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 19 2011, 10:32

cstmrsking wrote:Is this now the Adel thread? lol

Yes sorry Kingy but it had to be to get to the bottom of your query. That is my theory as to why posters aren't posting so regularly anymore. We might as well rename it the Adel Taraabt Spurs Chat forum. I wouldn't mind but he don't even fecking well play for us. Might as well rave about Wayne Rooney on here well why not? He don't play for us either. I have just about as much interest in Rooney as I have for Taraabt. NONE.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Tue Apr 19 2011, 10:36

LOBO. There is debate and there is oppositional defiance to the point provocation and boredom.

Of course people cant post everyday, but have I have never known it to be like this.

I'm not talking about the odd person not posting here or there, have you not noticed? that some seem to have just stopped posting? Is it only me or does it seem that post seem to drift off into the behaviour of a few posters negativity rather than discussing football?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19 2011, 18:37

the board has gone down since i got banned, admit it people, what a major fcuk up that was, no arnie, no sarf no more, your better posters,where sid and leggy nowadays, very vocal about my banning but hardly seen since, you ban me then 2 weeks later u start an arsenal yid forum, lol cmon guys. take it out on lought if it makes u all feel better but we all know the truth, and plus it wouldn be the first time u all have rounded up on him would it,
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Apr 19 2011, 18:57

burger is back again wrote:the board has gone down since i got banned, admit it people, what a major fcuk up that was, no arnie, no sarf no more, your better posters,where sid and leggy nowadays, very vocal about my banning but hardly seen since, you ban me then 2 weeks later u start an arsenal yid forum, lol cmon guys. take it out on lought if it makes u all feel better but we all know the truth, and plus it wouldn be the first time u all have rounded up on him would it,

Lought is like the pro activist spurs fan lol, never happy and always complaining, and that is is opinion which to be fair i don't always agree with , i don't buy into it people have stopped because of lought, he was posting the same sort of stuff on aol for years and now here , people know him and know what to expect from him , its nothing new , i think people don't post not because of the maoning fans moan its part and parcel, i think its because the mods and admin can't make up there minds about who to let post on here , and i know some hate goons on here at all and some don't mind, trying to please everyone is a difficult thing to do
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 19 2011, 19:35

burger is back again wrote:the board has gone down since i got banned, admit it people, what a major fcuk up that was, no arnie, no sarf no more, your better posters,where sid and leggy nowadays, very vocal about my banning but hardly seen since, you ban me then 2 weeks later u start an arsenal yid forum, lol cmon guys. take it out on lought if it makes u all feel better but we all know the truth, and plus it wouldn be the first time u all have rounded up on him would it,

Leave it out ffs Whats Going On 912733
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 19 2011, 19:38

Like I said before it's not about Lought posting. It's what he posts that I and others find tedious. How many times do we need to be reminded that Adel is god?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19 2011, 21:41

BazSpur wrote:

Leave it out ffs Whats Going On 912733

Dont the goons love themselves? Ive been off a bit lately as i'm trying to sort my life into civvy-ness mod are b*stards to argue with, so that takes most of my time at the mo, as for Beergoon one message............. KISS MY YID a*se!!!!

PS. Lought we Love you!!!

YIDDO'S !!!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19 2011, 22:51

thank you max. from baz tone of post he def not on my side.

its a shame that its him that has to do the talking for other people. there was 1 post last week where he agreed with me then sumone put sum dig at me and he put lol

as for adel apart from the last few days i kept topics on him in the other football thread.

the bottom line is your making excuess about me talking about an ex spurs player for sumthing much deeper.

so we aint allowed to talk about ex spurs players. no more talk about hoddle gazza ginol ect
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 19 2011, 23:06

Lought? Are you taking the P*ss? No, mate I'm serious. You aint stupid mate you know exactly what I'm going on about with the Adel posts. I'm not talking for anyone on here. They can talk for themselves. I am not going all through it again. You know exactly what I mean you're just trying to put a smokescreen across all the garbage you have come out with in the past. As for putting a lol on a post? So what? I may have agreed with you but still found the other comment funny. That happens all the time. There is nothing deeper going on Lought. That sounds like Paranoia.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 16:13