The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v ATHLETIC BILBAO pre season friendly - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v ATHLETIC BILBAO pre season friendly - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v ATHLETIC BILBAO pre season friendly - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v ATHLETIC BILBAO pre season friendly - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v ATHLETIC BILBAO pre season friendly - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v ATHLETIC BILBAO pre season friendly - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v ATHLETIC BILBAO pre season friendly - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v ATHLETIC BILBAO pre season friendly - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v ATHLETIC BILBAO pre season friendly - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v ATHLETIC BILBAO pre season friendly - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+5
HotspurRoper
DJSR
ionman34
BazSpur
ArnieArdiles
9 posters

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v ATHLETIC BILBAO pre season friendly

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v ATHLETIC BILBAO pre season friendly - Page 2 Empty Re: OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v ATHLETIC BILBAO pre season friendly

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06 2011, 08:44

galas hasnt played in ages lol

i thought this was going to be an easy game but they have some decent players.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v ATHLETIC BILBAO pre season friendly - Page 2 Empty Re: OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v ATHLETIC BILBAO pre season friendly

Post by HotspurRoper Sat Aug 06 2011, 08:46

it should be a decent game Lought! They have that geezer up top were always linked with.... Llorente!

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06 2011, 08:46

Looking forward to this game. Civilised K.O time. Chance to neck a few cold un's before, during & after and see how things at The Lane are shaping up. Wondering how Moddle will be received (if he don't play I think we can say he'll be heading west young men) but as I said in a previous post it's the strikers I will be most intrested in. With VDV sitting it out (lazy bugger) 'arry will surely play 4-4-2. I wonder if he will start "full strenth" ? Something along the lines of (presuming all are fit and left side of ya screen is my left side of the pitch {Arnie hahahahaha}) . . . . . . . .

Gomes
    Ekotto King Dawson Walker
    Thudd
    Bale Moddle Lennon
    Pavy Defoe

Bring on Crouch & Keane after about 65 minutes and give players such as Jay-Narse & Bentley a run out . . . .
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sat Aug 06 2011, 08:49

Im all for the Pre, post and during antics Vis lol!

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06 2011, 08:55

sod the donkey we know what he can do

bring on kane and gio. even robbie keane lol
    whats chances of 5 1 spurs 66/1 lol

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06 2011, 08:59

Whats the odd's on Crouchinio scoring Lought ? LOL and how much for a hat-trick ? Now that would be a long shot bet I would think of . . . .
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sat Aug 06 2011, 09:08

MY EDUCATED GUESS WOULD BE A GENERAL 15/8, 2/1 TO SCORE ANYTIME AND 25/1,33/1 FOR A HATRICK

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06 2011, 09:15

scorcast is where the moneys at. crouch and 5 1 prob about 150/1 lol
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sat Aug 06 2011, 09:21

No the wonder you never see a poor bookie, they are lottery chances Lought, u really are sh*t or bust kind of guy aint ya!!!

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06 2011, 09:27

ye but its come up trumps a few times,

crouch and 5 1 in the league cup 2 season ago i won
    5 1 and crouch was 220/1 =stake £1

and i had 5 1 on its own wich was was abou 80/1 so i got about £300

it was the game crouch got the 1st and last, the last goal was in injury time, i was lisitning on the radio and he got some sort of off back flick wich somehow went in lol happy days

i rememebr the chelsea game though when we got the pen and pav had been taken them and i had pav 1st scorer and we got the pen and defoe grabbed the ball , i was so annoyed lol £90 that cost me lol
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sat Aug 06 2011, 09:30

Was that V Preston?? think i remember that game also listened on radio

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06 2011, 09:42

yea thats the one.them odds i got where on bet365.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07 2011, 02:25

50 minutes & counting till kick-off . . . ..

COYS
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sun Aug 07 2011, 03:05

COYS... Looking forward to this game!
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Aug 07 2011, 03:09

Luka on the bench ...
    And ITV4 doing a Sky Sports and acting like twats with their Luka wants out reporting .....
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Aug 07 2011, 03:43

Well done the Spurs support for Modric

Well done the Spurs defending too pale

deserved goal ...0-1
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Aug 07 2011, 03:55

Yep, good reception for Modric. Ekotto looks the dogs.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Aug 07 2011, 04:05

Pretty uninspiring for us in places. Looked a little better last ten minutes. Hope the second half is a lot better. Ekotto played really well.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07 2011, 04:07

Superb reception for Lil Luka. Not the most impressive 1st half from us. Our "2nd string" don't look overly convincing. We need to see where the goals are going to come from because the defence look like they will continue to concede soft goals again this coming season . . . .
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Sun Aug 07 2011, 04:09

i know its a friendly but come on what a bag of crap Ekotto class apart Pav ? if Arry doesnt open is cheque book after this first half well what can i say. The commentators r bigging up Llorente looks a decent player good touch for a big man think he will do well with VDV just behind

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07 2011, 04:10

Would like to see Walker, Defoe & Kaboul the 2nd half. Most players have been fairly low key the 1st half. Ekotto looks ok. Pavy out of sorts. Bassong confused . . . . . .
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Sun Aug 07 2011, 04:13

defence does look shaky Dawson is better with Gallas and King. Saw Blackburns team today no Big Samba and on one of there forums said hes not injured and there manager Kean was watching Keane lol! last night for Cosmos at Ols Trafford

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07 2011, 05:19

Well the result finally came good. Jermainman & Crouchinio to the rescue. Another missed penalty (in real time it looked bang-on, slo-mo looked different). Bale looked reasonably sharp. Modric played for the team. We looked so much more creative & solid the 2nd half. Kranky looks more comfertable in the middle than outwide or taking penalties ! ! ! Defence looked far from convincing but "only a friendly" I would hope is the reason. Over-all the result, performance & experience we wanted and a good warm-up for the serious stuff starting next week. Just gotta hope that all the players come thro' the ridiculous mid-week international break . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Aug 07 2011, 05:50

Good work out I thought and we looked a lot better second half. Crouch and Defoe took their goals well, lets hope it continues.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Aug 07 2011, 05:56

The first half we were a team that lacked pace and tacticly we were awful as well ...Pav on his own upfront and I do me on his own , our midfield was so deep...

When has Pav upfront on his own ever worked, even with our first team players playing?

Pav tonight is probably thinking along the lines of, thanks very much Harry, infront of the WHL faithfull too...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 06:00