The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Now the panic buys come in ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Now the panic buys come in ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Now the panic buys come in ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Now the panic buys come in ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Now the panic buys come in ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Now the panic buys come in ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Now the panic buys come in ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Now the panic buys come in ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Now the panic buys come in ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Now the panic buys come in ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Now the panic buys come in !

Now the panic buys come in ! Empty Now the panic buys come in !

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:18

Expect a flurry of shite signings now we have had a drubbing from man city.

Great summer, great activity from mr no brains levy, great accountant, but hasnt a f*cking clue about football! thats why he bought us vdv............? " danny boy says " harry " got you a great buy ? up to you what you do with him ?
    In the f*cking bin with the rest of the crap.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Now the panic buys come in ! Empty Re: Now the panic buys come in !

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:58

This doesn't belong in predictions.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 03:04

BazSpur wrote:This doesn't belong in predictions.

Thats ok baz, sure you will sort it?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 29 2011, 03:05

I have. Are you taking the P*ss Lew?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 03:07

Lew stop being a fool and trying to wind things up. If you don't like the forum then move onto another. You really don't understand the time people put into trying to keep this place running. Baz & DJ could pull the plug at anytime and spend their time doing other stuff, like spending hours with their famalies rather then placate unappreciative people like you . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 05:38

lew calm down son. dont take things personal on here. I dont always agree with baz and vis and the rest but i appricate the hard work they do here.

by all means slag harry and crouch off and the players but you shouldnt get annoyed with people if they dont agree with you. Hardly anyone agrees with me lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 29 2011, 06:19

Hardly anyone agrees with me lol

Now the panic buys come in ! 348204

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 07:28

Loughtonlegend wrote:lew calm down son. dont take things personal on here. I dont always agree with baz and vis and the rest but i appricate the hard work they do here.

by all means slag harry and crouch off and the players but you shouldnt get annoyed with people if they dont agree with you. Hardly anyone agrees with me lol

Lought ! i knew things were all wrong about spurs, i voiced my concerns in the bad feeling thread i started because no one else seemed to pick the vibes up.
    Its been a long summer of discontent with modric, no players were brought in, then we got off to a bad start not playing the opening game.
    Man city having let have adebayer spoke volumes to me, it meant (to me anyway ) that they have gone so far ahead of us that we are no longer viewed as a threat to them.
    It was an original thread with original thoughts that i took the time to put forward on the forum and it ended up getting lost in a thread that was all about stats , and past players etc etc.
    I will continue to post as i see fit, if they want to keep moving them or merging them then its their problem.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 08:59

lewspurs wrote:
    Loughtonlegend wrote:lew calm down son. dont take things personal on here. I dont always agree with baz and vis and the rest but i appricate the hard work they do here.

Lought ! i knew things were all wrong about spurs, i voiced my concerns in the bad feeling thread i started because no one else seemed to pick the vibes up.
    Its been a long summer of discontent with modric, no players were brought in, then we got off to a bad start not playing the opening game.
    Man city having let have adebayer spoke volumes to me, it meant (to me anyway ) that they have gone so far ahead of us that we are no longer viewed as a threat to them.
    It was an original thread with original thoughts that i took the time to put forward on the forum and it ended up getting lost in a thread that was all about stats , and past players etc etc.
    I will continue to post as i see fit, if they want to keep moving them or merging them then its their problem.

Your bang on there Lew . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 19:15

I know i am bang on there vis ! lol!
    Livened up the board a little yesterday did it not? took a few minds off a bad defeat that was only acceptable because arsenal got thumped too.
    You never know ? it might bring a few new posters in ? everyone likes a ruck now and again. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 04:35