The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
An opinion of the forum. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
An opinion of the forum. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
An opinion of the forum. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
An opinion of the forum. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
An opinion of the forum. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
An opinion of the forum. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
An opinion of the forum. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
An opinion of the forum. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
An opinion of the forum. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

An opinion of the forum. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

An opinion of the forum.

An opinion of the forum. Empty An opinion of the forum.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 05:36

You know i am told i am the only one that gripes about the new merging of posts, ok i accept that fact but the point i am trying to put across is that in writing a thread titled " A bad feeling about the man city game" doesnt mean it should be confined to the man city match threads where numerous boring stats and past results and players are brought up before you read anything interesting.
    You can google all that stuff if you are of a mind to read it or cant remember it .
    Someone wrote immediately that "has the man city thread been deleted "? and then, my thread was mixed in with the numerous facts and figures of yesterday that are so boring that i am sure no one got as far as the bad feeling thread...merged in !
    That means effectively i have wasted my time, and on a forum that welcomes views that comes across as derisory, also usually there is a glib comment like " merged" as if its a little annoyance dealt with.
    I am happy to give my opinion on here of the team we support, i also like to read other opinions however severe they are about spurs, harry or certain tottenham players.
    I get annoyed simply because i am wasting my time, taking the time to express my thoughts, no one will read what i write if it is mixed in with a million tottenham stats, because they have to wade through all that stuff first.
    Thats my honest gripe of this new merging system, and no one can tell me that i havent been targeted, because i have read a few times that this is the case.
    Thats my argument of the whole thing.

An opinion of the forum. Empty Re: An opinion of the forum.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 05:44

Lew everyone will read your post if it is merged into another thread the same as they would read a similar thread on the subject you may post should they decide they want too. You may find other posters threads boring, some may find your posts boring. All a matter of personal opinion. But threads will continue to be merged should admin/mods feel they need to be . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 29 2011, 06:01

I have put rules about posting in a global sticky which is at the top of every forum now. I am not spending anymore time on this as it really belongs in forum suggestions or general chat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 04:59