The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
super pav - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
super pav - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
super pav - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
super pav - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
super pav - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
super pav - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
super pav - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
super pav - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
super pav - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

super pav - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
MarkA249
ArnieArdiles
ionman34
7 posters

super pav

super pav - Page 2 Empty Re: super pav

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28 2011, 02:41

Loughtonlegend wrote:your being harsh there. pav played well in hes last game and he was miles better then defoe yet defoe had loads of games.

pav just being honest in everything he says and 40 goals hes scored i wonder how many starts that hes had

Hmmmmmmmm! lought come on now, he,s a lazy booger, he might have scored that amount of goals but how many were in less important games than the prem.?
    How many prem games has he scored in ? errrrrrrr but there again guess you will say he hasnt played many.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Fri Oct 28 2011, 03:06

Loughtonlegend wrote:your being harsh there. pav played well in hes last game and he was miles better then defoe yet defoe had loads of games.

He played well in his last game? Mate, he contributed and scored a good goal. Played well? He was average, which was much better than his previous dozen games granted.

Shows you how poor his previous dozen games were.

As for Defoe, that argument is irrelevant really as Defoe can't get a start, even though he's scored in hs last 2 Prem starts. At the moment, Ade is worth his place because we tick off him, his movement alone is a class above the others. Then there's VDV who is currently on fire. Even when he's not he offers more than Pav.

You may feel this is harsh but harsh reality is how I see it.

He is 4th choice on merit in my eyes.

pav just being honest in everything he says and 40 goals hes scored i wonder how many starts that hes had

He's had enough to stake a claim mate and he hasn't done it. Granted Defoe has had preferential treatment, of the two, but Defoe has done it season in, season out and will work hard.
    I won't argue with you on his stats but Aitch has 3 players doing everything that Pav does and more at the moment.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28 2011, 04:21

defoe didnt do it last season. pav scored more league goals then defoe last season and secound half of the season before.

pav has scored aganst chelsea and man u away which defoe has never done

defoe dont score away aganst big teams. its like hes scared of terry vidik and rio
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Fri Oct 28 2011, 04:33

IMO this is not good news. It looks like Arsenal will be making a bid for Pav, and no matter what people think of him, should he team up with Arshavin I think they could become a great duo. I saw them a couple of times in the Euros playing for Russia and thought to myself at the time how I would like these two at Spurs. Now people knock Pav but I think he has lost his confidence, and I think he believes Harry does not want him at the club, this does not help imo. In all honesty I believe he has far more to offer than his performances of late have shown, whether more playing time in premiership games pluss Harry having more faith in him would help I do not know, but I do know that should he team up with his old mate Arshavin at the Arsenal we could regret it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content