The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+6
djfitzo
ionman34
BazSpur
seebee1944
anicoll5
ArnieArdiles
10 posters

After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie.

After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 2 Empty Re: After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03 2012, 04:42

but most of the players are still here
    gomez was in the side that got top 4
    lennon
    king
    hudd
    sandro was brought before harry came here
    bale
    modric
    gio
    bassong on loan now
    jenas loan
    bentley loan
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 2 Empty Re: After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie.

Post by totalytot Fri Feb 03 2012, 07:45

I never felt that the FA would pick Harry as he's not their type of manager and I certainly don't believe they will have him now in a million years. And as for Morinhio he wouldn't come to us because we will not spend the kind of money on players he would want and also I could see him breaking the existing team up quite considerably.

I have always never been to sure how far Harry could take us and if he really had the ability to take and keep us at the top.However he is doing all the right things....at the club that is...so I'm very happy for him to stay and see how far he can take us.

Two more top players in the summer and we can really be on our way, providing that we keep Bale and Modric and I'm not sure that Levy could turn down some of the figures being banded about for them at the moment. But if they stay then I think the next two years will be the best since 61'

Mikey M
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Feb 04 2012, 04:28

There seems to be quite a lot of no to Jose from the Spurs faithful from what Ive read , not just on here ...

I think in the unlikely event he was looking for a new challenge, to win a premeirship title at a club that cannot make the very top signings, we should go for it and forget all of this, what I believe to be nonsense , that he's anti football.

This CV is not good enough for us ?

Also have to bear in mind, by the end of this season, he may well be adding La Liga and CL titles to it!

Porto (2002–2004)

Primeira Liga (2): 2002–03, 2003–04
    Taça de Portugal (1): 2002–03
    Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira (1): 2003
    UEFA Champions League (1): 2003–04
    UEFA Cup (1): 2002–03

England Chelsea (2004–2007)

Premier League (2): 2004–05, 2005–06
    FA Cup (1): 2006–07
    Football League Cup (2): 2004–05, 2006–07
    FA Community Shield (1): 2005

Italy Internazionale (2008–2010)

Serie A (2): 2008–09, 2009–10
    Coppa Italia (1): 2009–10
    Supercoppa Italiana (1): 2008
    UEFA Champions League (1): 2009–10

Spain Real Madrid (2010–present)

Copa del Rey (1): 2010–11
    Source wikipedia

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04 2012, 06:13

all that in 10 years
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Feb 04 2012, 19:26

No one has doubted he is a very good manager and I certainly dont think his anti football, my only reservation and many others, can he do it with limited funds?

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Feb 07 2012, 21:15

djfitzo wrote:No one has doubted he is a very good manager and I certainly dont think his anti football, my only reservation and many others, can he do it with limited funds?

It's the same question for any incoming manager , Dave?

To go against the two Manchester clubs and their wealth and of course the Chav's and the red scousers ... I suppose in Mourihno's case , it's just a question on the next challenge he wishes to take on .... Totenham Hotspur who've not won a title in 50 years and according to many, are just a couple of players short at going for the top prizes.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Feb 07 2012, 23:07

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:No one has doubted he is a very good manager and I certainly dont think his anti football, my only reservation and many others, can he do it with limited funds?

To go against the two Manchester clubs and their wealth and of course the Chav's and the red scousers ... I suppose in Mourihno's case , it's just a question on the next challenge he wishes to take on .... Totenham Hotspur who've not won a title in 50 years and according to many, are just a couple of players short at going for the top prizes.

True Arnie, but not all managers are hailed as the "special one" and I still think that wherever his gone his been given unlimited finances to get results, it wont be the same if he were to come to us.

ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Feb 08 2012, 07:26

djfitzo wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:

True Arnie, but not all managers are hailed as the "special one" and I still think that wherever his gone his been given unlimited finances to get results, it wont be the same if he were to come to us.

He might not get 'unlimited' funds DJ, but he won't exactly be on a shoestring now will he?

Wasn't Aitch promised 60 million by Levy if he beat the Tax charge?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 08:51

exactley ion. we are not poor and jose would be given money to spend if he needs it.

besides hes not spent that much at madrid.
    did he spend loads at porto
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Thu Feb 09 2012, 00:56

ionman34 wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:

He might not get 'unlimited' funds DJ, but he won't exactly be on a shoestring now will he?

Wasn't Aitch promised 60 million by Levy if he beat the Tax charge?

Was that 60 mil for his "Monaco" account Ion or straight in RBS?

Mikey M

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13 2012, 02:19

jose and real madrid will go 10 points ahead of barce

thats unheard of.

jose came in aganst all the odds and even players not happy with him and yet they are going to win the league

everything this guy does turns to gold
    he said at end of last season he does hes best work in hes second season
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Mon Feb 13 2012, 04:30

Seems like Klinsmans interested in the Job.
    What to do we think? Would we be happy if he was appointed?
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Feb 13 2012, 05:05

cstmrsking wrote:Seems like Klinsmans interested in the Job.
    What to do we think? Would we be happy if he was appointed?

Cant see that one happening , he's just recently become USA manager but if it did, I'd imagine most would be quite happy.

Jose , Hiddink , Deshchamps or Klinsmann ....

Whatever happened to appointing Christian Gross type of managers?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13 2012, 05:21

love klinsmann but not for me. he took a job but wouldnt leave hes apartmant in usa so would he do that for us

also lots of people say when he was manager at germany he had lots of help

next appointment has to be the right one or could set us back.

if we get jose then our best players will want to stay.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Mon Feb 13 2012, 06:36

I read somewhere that Moyes name was being mentioned. Not for me thanks.
    Anybody else hear this.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Feb 24 2012, 02:04

Lought, have a read of this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2104534/Why-Jose-Mourinho-wont-replace-Harry-Redknapp-Spurs-Martin-Samuel.html

Maximus
    Maximus
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Maximus Fri Feb 24 2012, 03:23

BRING BACK BIG MART !!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24 2012, 06:59

he wont need 50 mill. hes hardly spent a penny at madrid.

and they are 10 points clear and scored more goals then barcelona for 79 aganst 21 compared to barce for 68 aganst 17 so madrid scored 11 goals more then them and let in a few more. thats so defensive lol

we wont him. get rid of harry the guy who plays 3 centerbacks to stop stevenage threat lol

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24 2012, 08:55

Notice that no one has mentioned AVB ? Benitiz to the Chavs and AVB, a young ready to play adventerous football manager, will be available ? No old boy club like at Stumbford & a team versed in adventure ready for the next step forward ? Just as UB40 said- Food for thought . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24 2012, 08:58

vis i feel sorry for avb. hes gota hard job getting rid of all them old players at chelsea.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24 2012, 09:01

Yup and he would have a fresh, intrested squad at The Lane should Redknapp leave . . . .
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Feb 24 2012, 20:29

Loughtonlegend wrote:vis i feel sorry for avb. hes gota hard job getting rid of all them old players at chelsea.

Why Lought?
    He knew that before he jumped ship at Porto and took the Ruski's millions.
    Feel sorry for him, not a chance!!

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Feb 24 2012, 20:34

Loughtonlegend wrote:he wont need 50 mill. hes hardly spent a penny at madrid.

and they are 10 points clear and scored more goals then barcelona for 79 aganst 21 compared to barce for 68 aganst 17 so madrid scored 11 goals more then them and let in a few more. thats so defensive lol

we wont him. get rid of harry the guy who plays 3 centerbacks to stop stevenage threat lol

So get rid of the manager thats got us playing (according to every pundit and commentator of note) the best football in the league, 10 points clear of our rivals in third, so no dangerous two leg play off for the Champions League and still an outside chance of winning the Prem.

Jose inherited a fantastic squad, he didnt need to buy anyone.
    So what would he do if he rolled up at ours and Levy (and you) said you dont need 50 million mate to make us world beaters?

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25 2012, 00:45

harry took over and great sqaud. in fact most of them are regualrs now.

the pundits pick teams to suck up to and now its us.
    apart from newcastle i cant remember the last time we scored 3 goals in a league game. we not been playing that well its just lucky the other teams have been playing worse

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Feb 25 2012, 00:50

Loughtonlegend wrote:harry took over and great sqaud. in fact most of them are regualrs now.

the pundits pick teams to suck up to and now its us.
    apart from newcastle i cant remember the last time we scored 3 goals in a league game. we not been playing that well its just lucky the other teams have been playing worse

And why do you think the other teams are playing worse? are you talking about the ones we beat?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 19:54