The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 3 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+6
djfitzo
ionman34
BazSpur
seebee1944
anicoll5
ArnieArdiles
10 posters

After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie.

After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 3 Empty Re: After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25 2012, 00:58

last 5 prem games we won only 2

After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 3 Empty Re: After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25 2012, 07:00

djfitzo wrote:
    Loughtonlegend wrote:he wont need 50 mill. hes hardly spent a penny at madrid.

and they are 10 points clear and scored more goals then barcelona for 79 aganst 21 compared to barce for 68 aganst 17 so madrid scored 11 goals more then them and let in a few more. thats so defensive lol

we wont him. get rid of harry the guy who plays 3 centerbacks to stop stevenage threat lol

So get rid of the manager thats got us playing (according to every pundit and commentator of note) the best football in the league, 10 points clear of our rivals in third, so no dangerous two leg play off for the Champions League and still an outside chance of winning the Prem.

Jose inherited a fantastic squad, he didnt need to buy anyone.
    So what would he do if he rolled up at ours and Levy (and you) said you dont need 50 million mate to make us world beaters?

Dave in fairness I don't think anyone is saying get rid of Redknapp. I think the debate is should the lure of England be to great who would replace him ? In truth, not many at all . . . .

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25 2012, 09:21

yep i wouldnt sack harry but if he goes then i want jose. if the goons get him then they will be a force again
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Feb 25 2012, 20:29

Wengers going nowwhere, unless they sack him, which I guess could happen if they finish outside the Champs League places this season.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Feb 25 2012, 20:31

VisionarySound wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:

and they are 10 points clear and scored more goals then barcelona for 79 aganst 21 compared to barce for 68 aganst 17 so madrid scored 11 goals more then them and let in a few more. thats so defensive lol

we wont him. get rid of harry the guy who plays 3 centerbacks to stop stevenage threat lol

So get rid of the manager thats got us playing (according to every pundit and commentator of note) the best football in the league, 10 points clear of our rivals in third, so no dangerous two leg play off for the Champions League and still an outside chance of winning the Prem.

So what would he do if he rolled up at ours and Levy (and you) said you dont need 50 million mate to make us world beaters?

Dave in fairness I don't think anyone is saying get rid of Redknapp. I think the debate is should the lure of England be to great who would replace him ? In truth, not many at all . . . .

Vis, Lought may have put lol after the comment, but it doees read get rid of Harry, not if Harry leaves and Lought has been aitches biggest critic.

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Feb 25 2012, 21:50

djfitzo wrote:Wengers going nowwhere, unless they sack him, which I guess could happen if they finish outside the Champs League places this season.

Could it be , could it be that February 26th is the day the nails are at last getting hammered in ?

After Harry , Daniel and Jose could be Rosie. - Page 3 Thumbnail
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Feb 25 2012, 21:56

djfitzo wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:

Vis, Lought may have put lol after the comment, but it doees read get rid of Harry, not if Harry leaves and Lought has been aitches biggest critic.

Yep, we grown ups , we all know an LOL is not the same
    as a wink ...

Sort your winking out Lought
    lmao
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Feb 26 2012, 07:34

if harry takes the england job, ive heard its klinnsman taking over the reigns.been negotiating it for a while now apparently, for start of next season,. good or not ?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Feb 26 2012, 07:39

Not for me Shear. I don't think he's been any great shakes as a manager.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26 2012, 08:33

Where are you hearing this Shear ?
    Klinnsman wouldn't fill me with the deepest of joys but it would have to be a watch closely situation . . . . .

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26 2012, 08:37

lol klinsmann wont get the job. he couldnt hack the germany job because he was told he had to move there.

he loves living in the usa. plus we need someone that will take us to the next step.

he would be a risk.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Feb 26 2012, 08:48

i was in the isle of wight last weekend where my cousin now lives, he told me this as he knows a friend who works whl on matchdays security, reckons its the gossip there at the moment. could be rubbish only time will tell eh.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Feb 26 2012, 08:54

well i just looked on skybet and hes now 6-1 2nd favourite behind moyes at 5-2. could be more than just rumour if hes coming in now in betting ?
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sun Feb 26 2012, 08:56

VisionarySound wrote:Notice that no one has mentioned AVB ? Benitiz to the Chavs and AVB, a young ready to play adventerous football manager, will be available ? No old boy club like at Stumbford & a team versed in adventure ready for the next step forward ? Just as UB40 said- Food for thought . . . . .

I don't think Chelsea have let a manager go without stipulating that he can't manage another Prem club for at least a year, I can't see that being any different in AVB's case either.

A big gamble IMO. I'm with Lought here, Mourinho is my first choice by a Country mile, he'll tweak not overhaul and the likes of Modric will be clamouring to sign a new contract with him at the helm.

The likes of Hazard and Vertonghen will have their minds made up for them and you just know that a striker will be identified, chased and wooed in short order. OK, getting the likes of Hazard in is not that clear cut as Lille will want top dollar, but Levy wouldn't bring Jose in without being prepared to back him. DL is many things, stupid ain't one of them.

Having said all that, I wouldn't go near him if Aitch commits to staying. For years I've been banging on about '5 year projects' and having the time to build a challenging team over that period. Aitch is in his 3rd full year of this and look at us, realistic challengers for the first time in a long time. Whether Mourinho is nailed on to win us trophies & titles, Aitch has earned the right to our loyalty and the right to see out the remainder of that 5 years. If he chooses to waive that right then so be it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 19:58