The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Darft EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Darft EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Darft EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Darft EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Darft EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Darft EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Darft EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Darft EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Darft EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Darft Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+7
wobberler
BazSpur
MarkA249
Maximus
ArnieArdiles
djfitzo
LOBO
11 posters

Darft

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Darft Empty Darft

Post by LOBO Mon Dec 10 2012, 03:58

taking of lennon , dembele & defoe to defend a 1 nil lead with 8 mins to go , what a pratt

Darft Empty Re: Darft

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10 2012, 04:34

You aint criticising are you lob !
    You aint allowed to.........lol. pale Suspect Suspect
    santa

Remember ! from the tea ladies, to the groundsman,to the chairman,to the manager, you dont criticise tottenham.

lol!
    scratch
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Dec 10 2012, 04:41

Mr Plums. wrote:You aint criticising are you lob !
    santa

Remember ! from the tea ladies, to the groundsman,to the chairman,to the manager, you dont criticise tottenham.

lol!
    scratch

Seems like your taking delight in Spurs losing Lew

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Dec 10 2012, 04:46

LOBO wrote:taking of lennon , dembele & defoe to defend a 1 nil lead with 8 mins to go , what a pratt

Rubbish ,, the substitutions were fine .
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Dec 10 2012, 04:47

LOBO wrote:taking of lennon , dembele & defoe to defend a 1 nil lead with 8 mins to go , what a pratt

That didn't cost us the game Lobo, cos we weren't attacking that much with them on the pitch, Caulkers blind panic clearance straight back to them when many who watched on stream clearly heard Lloris call, would have secured all three points and its not the first time this season bad clearances have cost us, you can have loads of attacking players on the pitch, but if you don't do the basics at defending you don't win games and have you seen the lucky overhead kick that set up the winner? AVB had nothing to do with that.

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Dec 10 2012, 04:48

santa

lol!
    scratch

First two posts in this thread are utter garbage bullsh*t but I'm not surprised.

you pair of haters Smile
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Dec 10 2012, 04:57

djfitzo wrote:
    santa

lol!
    scratch

Lew only watches the games when we've lost , misses games when we win 3-1 at home to the Spammers.

I were wrong I thought he were for the Spurs but I'm now convinced he wants us to lose at least whilst, Levy and AVB are at the club.

Judus Plum clown

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10 2012, 05:12

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:
    santa

lol!
    scratch

Lew only watches the games when we've lost , misses games when we win 3-1 at home to the Spammers.

I were wrong I thought he were for the Spurs but I'm now convinced he wants us to lose at least whilst, Levy and AVB are at the club.

Judus Plum clown

Arnie, do you know i was working while i had text on bbc tv.
    I kept looking up and saw it was 0-0, at 5pm the text still read 0-0.....the text was stuck.
    My thoughts were "can we grab a late winner" " but happy with a draw " then 5.15 pm the text still read 0-0, so i clicked on to prem team news and onto spurs, saw we had lost 2-1, and fcking well cursed.
    So if you misread a joke thread, then thats your problem.
    The joke was actually aimed at someone else, but guess its not the right time.
    Judas hey arnie !
    Thats ok my son, you know not what you say.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Dec 10 2012, 05:14

Mr Plums. wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:
    santa

lol!
    scratch

Judus Plum clown

I kept looking up and saw it was 0-0, at 5pm the text still read 0-0.....the text was stuck.
    My thoughts were "can we grab a late winner" " but happy with a draw " then 5.15 pm the text still read 0-0, so i clicked on to prem team news and onto spurs, saw we had lost 2-1, and fcking well cursed.
    Judas hey arnie !

So you saw we lost and thought you'd start another run in with Ion, why?

Maximus
    Maximus
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Maximus Mon Dec 10 2012, 05:19

santa

lol!
    scratch

lmao

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10 2012, 05:20

djfitzo wrote:
    Mr Plums. wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:
    santa

lol!
    scratch

Judus Plum clown

Judas hey arnie !

So you saw we lost and thought you'd start another run in with Ion, why?

No dave, i saw lobo having a go and thought i would remind us all that we arent meant to criticise tottenham.
    .......and to show it was such a ridiculous statement in the first place.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10 2012, 05:22

Maximus wrote:
    santa

lol!
    scratch

lmao

Thank god someone saw the funny side of it.
    Thanks max, repped.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Dec 10 2012, 05:26

Mr Plums. wrote:
    Maximus wrote:
    santa

lol!
    scratch

lmao

Thank god someone saw the funny side of it.
    Thanks max, repped.

Cobblers, we just lost in injury time, f*ck all funny about that.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10 2012, 05:29

ArnieArdiles wrote:

Were they arnie ?
    Might have been if we had hung on for the win, we would be praising avb had we done, it works both ways really.
    Didnt see the match so cant give a true opinion.
    Maybe the old saying that attack is the best means of defence though.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Dec 10 2012, 05:29

Mr Plums. wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:
    santa

lol!
    scratch

Judus Plum clown

Judas hey arnie !

Its a daft thread as Lobo is is making a statement but not backing it up with his reasons behind it.

So AVB should've just left the same eleven players on the pitch for the full 90 minutes? But then had the result gone the same , we'd have seen, daft why no substitutions pratt!

As Ion said earlier in the week , some people make posts but then there's no explanation behind them so wtf ?

As for your post having a pop at the forum because that's what you're doing, coming out with you're not allowed to criticise anything about the club on here and getting your jibe at Ion in the process too, just smacks of wumming, trolling to me ...

The scousers just mugged us off three points and all you're concerned about is, your one upmanship!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10 2012, 05:30

i wonder if lew would of been so quick on here if we had won Very Happy

our subs did well because we kept the ball so much better. okay i would of took dempsey and ade off but oh well.

90mins and a panic cleareance results in a goal. how is that avb fault
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Dec 10 2012, 05:34

Loughtonlegend wrote:i wonder if lew would of been so quick on here if we had won Very Happy

our subs did well because we kept the ball so much better. okay i would of took dempsey and ade off but oh well.

90mins and a panic cleareance results in a goal. how is that avb fault

Must be AVB fault that the ball gets launched into the box and a guy tries a overhead kick that falls perfectly to their striker, sometimes you just get that little bit of extra luck.

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Dec 10 2012, 05:35

Mr Plums. wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:

Were they arnie ?
    Might have been if we had hung on for the win, we would be praising avb had we done, it works both ways really.
    Didnt see the match so cant give a true opinion.
    Maybe the old saying that attack is the best means of defence though.

Falque and Siggurdson who both came on are both attackers and the latter hit the bar moments before they got their equaliser . 2-0 if that had gone in and Lobo and you wouldnt have been wumming .

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10 2012, 05:36

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    Mr Plums. wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:
    santa

lol!
    scratch

Judus Plum clown

Judas hey arnie !

Its a daft thread as Lobo is is making a statement but not backing it up with his reasons behind it.

So AVB should've just left the same eleven players on the pitch for the full 90 minutes? But then had the result gone the same , we'd have seen, daft why no substitutions pratt!

As Ion said earlier in the week , some people make posts but then there's no explanation behind them so wtf ?

As for your post having a pop at the forum because that's what you're doing, coming out with you're not allowed to criticise anything about the club on here and getting your jibe at Ion in the process too, just smacks of wumming, trolling to me ...

The scousers just mugged us off three points and all you're concerned about is, your one upmanship!

Well you know what you load of losers can do..........!
    f*ck this stupid forum, you opinionated load of tossers.
    Just wait till psycho, one way of thinking ion turns on you lot and you aint the balls to stand up to the bloke.
    Thats my lot on here.
    Finished with the lot of you.
    Have a good season.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Dec 10 2012, 05:40

Mr Plums. wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:
    Mr Plums. wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:
    santa

lol!
    scratch

Judus Plum clown

Judas hey arnie !

Well you know what you load of losers can do..........!
    f*ck this stupid forum, you opinionated load of tossers.
    Just wait till psycho, one way of thinking ion turns on you lot and you aint the balls to stand up to the bloke.
    Thats my lot on here.
    Finished with the lot of you.
    Have a good season.

Now our just being childish, just like your original post, I've got no worries abt Ion, just happen to think he talks a lot of sense, better then the knee jerk reactions we get on here after every loss , so post or don't post, cos I when lose any sleep over your petty squabbles or any negative posters with no backing to their arguments.

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Mon Dec 10 2012, 06:57

Not seen any of todays game so cant comment on it but 2 more late goals somethings not right are the players tired ? AVB goes too defensive and sits back ? Players getting payed bungs ? Lew does sound like hes gloating that we lost but how many times has Lought done that when Arry was in charge. Lew tad bit harsh with calling it a stupid forum and us all loses everybody has a opionion about AVB some like him some dont thats football.

Everton hard game not many teams win there two tricky home games two different stlyes of play Swansea ext week passing team and then Stoke rugby team

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10 2012, 07:12

mark thats the thing we didnt park the bus today. everton offerd nothing in the last 20 mins. then 90min long ball and our players panic.

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Dec 10 2012, 07:15

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    Mr Plums. wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:
    santa

lol!
    scratch

Judus Plum clown

Judas hey arnie !

Stop being a Bellend Arnie

I must have been watching a different game from you , no coincidence we gave 2 late goals away then, nothing to do with substitutions, LOL f*ck me
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Dec 10 2012, 07:16

Nothing wrong with the substitutions IMO. Defoe was having one of his off days. Lennon had been pretty ineffectual for most of the match and maybe Dembele was strugging a little. He has just come back from injury. Don't know where you got the idea "you are not allowed to have opinions on here" from Lew. You always have plenty to say. Nothing wrong with that. It's what forums are for after all. Seems to me Lew, what you don't like is that not many on here agree with you. Well, that's the way the cookie crumbles. Everyone has their own opinion and just like you they have a right to air it. Tell me who on here has ever stopped you having an opinion and I'll kick them off right now? Tell me who on here has said you are not allowed an opinion and I will kick them off right now?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Dec 10 2012, 07:19

Lobs, what f*cked us up today was we switched off for a few minutes at the end. If we had won AVB would be hailed as a tactical genius. It was the team that let us down through lack of concentration, in fact Siggy hit the bar. Had that gone in it would have been game over.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05 2024, 16:31