The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Hull City Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Hull City Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Hull City Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Hull City Home - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Hull City Home - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Hull City Home - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Hull City Home - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Hull City Home - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Hull City Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Hull City Home - Page 3 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
LOVELOVEROCKET
MarkA249
totalytot
vis
8 posters

Hull City Home

Hull City Home - Page 3 Empty Re: Hull City Home

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29 2013, 02:04

lol i not been to a game in 3 seasons. but people say cos i dont go then im not a real fan.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Oct 29 2013, 04:28

The difference with other forums is, they have big memberships so when people leave they don't notice it. We do.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Oct 29 2013, 05:08

We do indeed Baz. I had not realised Dave was so serious about leaving. Posters are entitled to their own opinions though and if those opinions are negative then that is their choice and it gives those of us who aren't fuel to fight the flames with . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Oct 29 2013, 06:15

I tend to agree Vis. I think you have two ways to go when negative comments appear on the board. 1) Either fight it with positive comments or ignore it. Sometimes I answer and sometimes I think "You know what? I can't be arsed" lol.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29 2013, 06:28

exactley baz.

the post during the hull game was not that bad. but a number of posters did say they dont like the way we play.
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Tue Oct 29 2013, 07:02

If you can't air your views and opinions unless you have something good to say then there isn't any point in having a forum.

I criticised our performance yesterday and AVB's tactics and I think most people thought we were poor. The media have given us a roasting today also. But you say well OK we got another 3 points so what difference does it make.

Well I look past the recent games and look at the future and I really believe that we have to change our style of play because it is not working and the players don't seem to be able to adapt to it. It's what was the trouble AVB had at Chelsea and I don't want it happening to us.

Why for instance did he not start with Eriksen and instead play a defensive midfield for a home game?

At the moment we look like a bunch of individuals rather than a team. I worry about some of our upcoming games and I hope AVB has the ability to get it sorted.

Now if that is being negative and should be kept to myself then as I said at the beginning there is no point in having a free forum.

Mikey M

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29 2013, 07:10

its not just home games this season

last season the games aganst southampton swansea fulham we found it hard to break down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 23:08