The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
WTF is Redknapp doing. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
WTF is Redknapp doing. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
WTF is Redknapp doing. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
WTF is Redknapp doing. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
WTF is Redknapp doing. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
WTF is Redknapp doing. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
WTF is Redknapp doing. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
WTF is Redknapp doing. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
WTF is Redknapp doing. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

WTF is Redknapp doing. - Page 4 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
LOBO
shearspur
Boltjean
BazSpur
8 posters

WTF is Redknapp doing.

WTF is Redknapp doing. - Page 4 Empty Re: WTF is Redknapp doing.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13 2011, 00:49

LOBO wrote:Baz can i have the link for the spurs Facebook page you have , ill send a request to join if its a group ..

cheers mate

Just go on facebook and search lob.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13 2011, 00:50

just type in tottenham arsenal banter page. add me on facebook
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 13 2011, 01:04

Ha, which one mate? I go on 4. I'll post the links. Make sure you say hello when you get accepted. Add me as a friend mate. Just look for Barry Trestain.

Spurs v Arsenal....The Seven Sisters Banter Group

The Football Fanatics Banter Group

the tottenham and arsenal banter group (adult content)

Tottenham Hotspur Chicago

The last one is an American Yid group (Funny enough) but they have good chat. Paradoxically they are one of the worst for slagging Arry off lol.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Sep 13 2011, 01:50

BazSpur wrote:Ha, which one mate? I go on 4. I'll post the links. Make sure you say hello when you get accepted. Add me as a friend mate. Just look for Barry Trestain.

Spurs v Arsenal....The Seven Sisters Banter Group

The Football Fanatics Banter Group

the tottenham and arsenal banter group (adult content)

Tottenham Hotspur Chicago

The last one is an American Yid group (Funny enough) but they have good chat. Paradoxically they are one of the worst for slagging Arry off lol.

thanks Baz Smile

Loughtonlegend wrote:just type in tottenham arsenal banter page. add me on facebook

I would if i knew your name lol

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13 2011, 02:11

kenny carlyon. my fb profile pic is adeand kranker
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Sep 13 2011, 02:26

We're a tad off topic now ..lol

but

Facebook Goon Yid banter page IMO is the worse thing ever ....

yid cnut - gooner scum..

we won the title at sh*t hart lane twice - no trophies in six years....

Harry is a saggy faced con man - Wenger is a peado ....

and on and on it goes .... Sleep

This debate regarding negativity or should I say criticism regarding the club .....
    Firstly , we're not seated at the stadium watching the team strive for a win, but in our homes and therefore a vociferous support is surely not demanded? Reminds me about the one and only time I were told by a steward that I could be removed from my seat at WHL, was when I confronted a fellow Yid for his continued barracking of our players and manager... Perhaps it were the fact that I were applauded by many of my fellow yids in the surrounding area, who up until that point were sitting quietly and suffering his tirade, which had spanned a few games by this point... It was their then subsequent vocal uprising towards this moaner was what prompted the stewards to at last have a word with this moaning Yid ...The remaining games of the season were a far better experience...

But this is an internet message board forum and we're not at the game so the moaner can have his moan , I'm not really bothered .. At a football match Im not there to debate ... Okay, maybe before kick-off and at half time and perhaps later after the game in the pub but you know what I'm saying I'm sure ...

It can also work both ways on a message board where the constant positivity folk can get tiresome too ..For example , only last week on another forum .... A poster put up a post in a thread regarding Harry , that he had ITK info regarding Harry's inpending court case and that it was going to be really bad news for THFC, to which a poster replied,

"When you say , "I dont think it's good for the club" ..... Do you mean the case against him has been dropped" ? He then added a smiley to his comment.......

This provoked a tirade from a couple of pro Harry posters , one in paticular , I have now learned is more a Spurs fan than the rest of all of us put together, it's true he told us so ...He then proceeded to bad mouth anyone with criticism of the manager and outlined what it is to be a true Spurs supporter ...We sickend him blah blah blah, we're all fickles and he's ashamed to be lumbered in the same camp with us ... He even went so far as to start up a new thread attacking anyone that dare question anything about Spurs the moment the full time whistle had been blown at Molineux .... That thread then meandered into debate about the game and when one poster had the temerity to question Defoe's performance and was hoping to see in the next game , either Pav or VDV alongside Addybayour ,., this sanctimonious poster responded with, Pavlychenko is total garbage a cnut and should never wear the Spurs shirt again!

I'd guess its probabley like this on forums the world over ...The same is just as likely happening on a Boca Junior forum as say on a, Fernabache forum... People spend time on forums for various reasons, in most cases because they just love talking football ...There is some thou who are just attention seeking argumentative trolls and as Nico says, the trick is to sort and respond to the sensible and constructive criticism from the nonsense...

Oh and I'm sticking to on topic so as not to contribute to the closing of the thread so , Harry out Smile
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 13 2011, 03:20

Wasn't thinking of closing the thread Arnie. By the way the Facebook banter group is just that, a banter group. It's not really meant for serious football discussion . There are some serious topics but it is banter with an adult theme. I pick the threads I want to respond to. Anyway back on topic lol. I have said before I have no gripe with Arry perse but his media whoring really does P*ss me off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 13:25