The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Ade must put football before money says Redknapp. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Ade must put football before money says Redknapp. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Ade must put football before money says Redknapp. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Ade must put football before money says Redknapp. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Ade must put football before money says Redknapp. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Ade must put football before money says Redknapp. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Ade must put football before money says Redknapp. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Ade must put football before money says Redknapp. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Ade must put football before money says Redknapp. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Ade must put football before money says Redknapp. - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Ade must put football before money says Redknapp.

Ade must put football before money says Redknapp. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ade must put football before money says Redknapp.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14 2011, 23:56

ArnieArdiles wrote:More chat from Harry Im not happy about ....Adybayor has played four games and now our manager is talking about him taking a cut in wages to be at Spurs next season. wtf ? lol

Yes i know Ade has made it clear he wants out at Citeh but who else loans a player and after four games chats about the players wages?

Did the Swansea manager say after Caulkers first few games , we want to sign him but he will have to take a wage cut? ...How about the now injured Bentley at Spams.....Did the Spams say anything regarding a permanent move, that he will need to take a pay cut?

Ade has got to play at the very least another twenty good games for us , not five good games and the rest mediocre, but twenty good ones before we even start thinking about putting together a transfer package for him ... The guy has talent but for me, its his long term attitude that's under scrutiny here ...

Terrible equation using bentley and caulker arnold ! two players in two different situations, caulker a player learning his trade, while bentley has to prove himself a footballer rather than a flash playboy.
    Adebayor is a proven goal scorer ! and went to man city for over inflated wages which is proving bad for the game as a whole ! so much so that their cl qualification might be in doubt if they dont adhere to the financial rules.
    Sorry that harrys choice of words didnt hit home to you, i interpretted that as saying choose football or money.
    He is enjoying his time at spurs and will become a fans favourite, harry is right in saying its up to him, see his contract at city out for the money or enjoy being a part of what is happening at spurs. Smile

Current date/time is Tue May 21 2024, 08:26