The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Match Thread Vs Fulham - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Match Thread Vs Fulham - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Match Thread Vs Fulham - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Match Thread Vs Fulham - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Match Thread Vs Fulham - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Match Thread Vs Fulham - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Match Thread Vs Fulham - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Match Thread Vs Fulham - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Match Thread Vs Fulham - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Match Thread Vs Fulham - Page 3 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+8
Boltjean
ionman34
Maximus
djfitzo
BazSpur
ArnieArdiles
shearspur
vis
12 posters

Match Thread Vs Fulham

Match Thread Vs Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Fulham

Post by Guest Mon May 14 2012, 03:06

harry should f*ck off. he brings on defoe now but not last week
    small time mentality manager .
    we struggle to score aganst a fulham team on the beach and arseanl win 3 2 away from home

thanks harry thanks
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Mon May 14 2012, 03:08

Vis, Its a Bitter Sweet Moment. But thats what comes with being a Spurs Fan.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon May 14 2012, 03:12

True Kingy my friend, all part of the beautifull roller-coaster ride that comes with supporting the most magnificent club in the world . . . . ..
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Mon May 14 2012, 03:12

vis wrote:Why does winning 2-0 and finishing 4th feel so flat ? A couple of seasons ago 4th place was wildly celebrated. But since Cappello resigned and Redknapp had his turned we threw a huge lead on 3rd away. We could have sealed it last week but Redknapps cojones just weren't big enough. We now have to reley on Bayern sticking it up Chelski. I should be overjoyed at 4th place but I'm not . . . . . .

I know what you mean bit sombre in our house mussus is Utd fan so shes well p*ssed off and that keeper for WBA seen all the goals is a disgrace worse than lasgne gate

Post by Guest Mon May 14 2012, 03:34

threw 13 points away to the worst ever arsneal team
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon May 14 2012, 03:43

Spot on Lought. Oh well, just hope Bayern do a job on the russians now.

Post by Guest Mon May 14 2012, 03:43

s reported by the Beeb. Draw your own conclusions.

GOALWest Brom 0-1 Arsenal - Yossi Benayoun (4 mins)
    Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear - a howler from Albion keeper Marton Fulop. He tries to usher a ball into his area to pick it up but stumbles like a drunk hailing a cab and allows Yossi Benayoun a tap-in. Nightmare start for Roy Hodgson's lads.

GOALWest Brom 2-2 Arsenal - Andre Santos (30 mins)
    West Brom keeper Marton Fulop has not covered himself in glory here either to be honest as Andre Santos takes aim from 25 yards and the ball flies through the keeper at his near post. Arsenal back in the hunt for third.

GOALWest Brom 2-3 Arsenal - Laurent Koscielny (54 mins)
    West Brom goalkeeper Marton Fulop completes a hat-trick of nightmares as he punches a corner straight to Laurent Koscielny, who pokes in from three yards. Hideous error.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Mon May 14 2012, 03:45

Loughtonlegend wrote:s reported by the Beeb. Draw your own conclusions.

GOALWest Brom 0-1 Arsenal - Yossi Benayoun (4 mins)
    Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear - a howler from Albion keeper Marton Fulop. He tries to usher a ball into his area to pick it up but stumbles like a drunk hailing a cab and allows Yossi Benayoun a tap-in. Nightmare start for Roy Hodgson's lads.

GOALWest Brom 2-2 Arsenal - Andre Santos (30 mins)
    West Brom keeper Marton Fulop has not covered himself in glory here either to be honest as Andre Santos takes aim from 25 yards and the ball flies through the keeper at his near post. Arsenal back in the hunt for third.

GOALWest Brom 2-3 Arsenal - Laurent Koscielny (54 mins)
    West Brom goalkeeper Marton Fulop completes a hat-trick of nightmares as he punches a corner straight to Laurent Koscielny, who pokes in from three yards. Hideous error.

Exactly it needs to be looked at it really does

Post by Guest Mon May 14 2012, 03:46

i feel sick baz. i know its our own fault but did ben foster relly get injurid in the warm up earlyer.
    then they bring on odwinger late in second half

david dein is happy roy is happy
    and that cnut on twitter i hope hes freak injury conintues
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon May 14 2012, 03:47

Love the avatar Mark, repped. Time to change mine as well LOL . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon May 14 2012, 03:48

This is the same guy that almost singlehandedly stopped us form getting into the CL a couple of seasons ago.

He might just be an a*rsehole
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon May 14 2012, 04:04

What individual on twatter Lought ? Freak injuries, I have no idea what you is on about mate . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon May 14 2012, 04:18

jack on twitter actin a cnut.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon May 14 2012, 04:22

Ah righto cheers Lought. Yup objectionable lil tweerp ain't he . . . . . .
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Mon May 14 2012, 05:28

Disgusted. As if it was not bad enough throwing away the chance of finishing above Arsenal over the past couple of months, and I will not have it that all this England talk contributed to our downfall, I worked on the buses for 43 years and God knows how many managers I saw come and go but I still had to get on with my job so why didn't this bunch of overpaid b------s. How many times in the past have Spurs squads seen managers come and go but they still got on with the job, no waiting to see who the manager will be before I make a decision whether I go or stay, or if we get into the Champions League, right p----d off. And I see Harry has opened his mouth again, well pleased with fourth, after saying earlier in the season we could be a threat to the likes of City and United, now it's, " If people start getting carried away about what Tottenham should be doing, then I think they need a reality check". Cant stand the man, sorry. I have high expectations of this club even if Harry does not, not happy with fourth, I want the best for our club, just a pity Harry can not come out and say something along those lines. I am sorry for going off into one, it's either that or slash my wrist, problem is my wife has hid all the knives, so it's taking it out on all of you.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon May 14 2012, 05:48

Every Gooner will be a Chelsea fan next week....”
    Jack Wilshere on Twitter.

Yup I see what you mean Lought. Smug pr*ck but he needs to remeber that every Yiddo will be a Bayern fan just as we were Barca fans when Barca p*ssed on his teams parade . . . . . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon May 14 2012, 06:02

Boltjean wrote:Disgusted. As if it was not bad enough throwing away the chance of finishing above Arsenal over the past couple of months, and I will not have it that all this England talk contributed to our downfall, I worked on the buses for 43 years and God knows how many managers I saw come and go but I still had to get on with my job so why didn't this bunch of overpaid b------s. How many times in the past have Spurs squads seen managers come and go but they still got on with the job, no waiting to see who the manager will be before I make a decision whether I go or stay, or if we get into the Champions League, right p----d off. And I see Harry has opened his mouth again, well pleased with fourth, after saying earlier in the season we could be a threat to the likes of City and United, now it's, " If people start getting carried away about what Tottenham should be doing, then I think they need a reality check". Cant stand the man, sorry. I have high expectations of this club even if Harry does not, not happy with fourth, I want the best for our club, just a pity Harry can not come out and say something along those lines. I am sorry for going off into one, it's either that or slash my wrist,problem is my wife has hid all the knives, so it's taking it out on all of you.

Len you are saying in your terms what many other Spurs fans are feeling this evening. We should have had 3rd place sown up a long time ago. Yes we can blame Redknapp but the players are also culpable. And the amazing thing is some of these players are quoted as saying (and I do emphisise the fact that it is quoted, not definately said) that even though they cannot guareentee qualification with a club through a league season for the Chumps League that is the only competiton that matters for them. If those quotes are true then maybe they should have tried harder against the likes of Norwich ? Redknapp has also made some strange & abjectly awful decisions and needs to rein his neck in a touch. He thought he was the dogs Bollox yet he ended up with 4th place & no guareentee of Chumps League when 3rd was his to own and also got mugged off on the Ing-Ger-land job. Maybe the players & management should look more to the fans to see what a love of Spurs is all about and how we, the supporters, take pride in OUR club . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon May 14 2012, 06:04

boltjean your bang on there about harry and spurs
    too many games we thougth all we had to do was show up
    too many players thinking they are better then they think they are

who the hell goes 2 liverpool and settle for a point these days.
    then at villa last week then away to sunderland

we could of challenged for top spot but get saha and neilson

to be fair to neilson hes not been to bad
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Mon May 14 2012, 07:47

Safely back home and an interesting afternoon of association football fixtures I see.

Strange reaction on here

In what was a competitive league some fans might have taken a shred of satisfaction from a 4th place finish

No doubt whoever replaces Arry when the lynch mob has finished will lead your club to the position to which many of you recognise is your right.

vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon May 14 2012, 08:03

Nic with the lead Spurs had on 4th place when they were 3rd I feel your comment is misguided at best. 13 points clear was it ? Take that into consideration then think about why so many Spurs fans feel aggrieved at the management & certain players. Clear in 3rd and blow it. That is why 4th feels something of a let-down. It's not a right but something to be earned over a season. We could not earn 3rd spot when all we had to do was not throw it away, which is what happened . . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon May 14 2012, 09:33

This is what confused me:

On next weekend's Champions League final, Redknapp added: "Obviously I want Chelsea to win. I'm going (to Munich) and looking forward to it. My allegiance is Tottenham only, I want to see us in the Champions League next year."

How could he want Chelsea to win the CL while he's also hoping to see Tottenham in the CL next year?

Post by Guest Mon May 14 2012, 12:33

Ignore Jack wheelchair get JD to have a go on his gf Very Happy
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Mon May 14 2012, 16:39

Compared to where you were 2-0 up at the Emirates in February I understand why the end of season was not what you hoped for

However at the start of the season I reckon a lot on here would have signed up for a fourth place finish Vis

Seems to be an excess of misery in what in the end you did not achieve rather than a bit of joy concerning what you did
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue May 15 2012, 01:26

Match Thread Vs Fulham - Page 3 912733 Again Nic?
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Tue May 15 2012, 01:55

i would have been happy with 4th if it was what it usually is, all this bollox now about what chelsea do is just rubbing salt in the wound.without that looming i would be satisfied with our finishing position. only thing i can do now is put £50 on chelsea to win at 7/2 then at least if they do f*ck up our season i will get some compensation of £225 back. as long as its in 90 minutes. lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 22:08