The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Loving, Hating Harry Redknapp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Loving, Hating Harry Redknapp - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Loving, Hating Harry Redknapp - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Loving, Hating Harry Redknapp - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Loving, Hating Harry Redknapp - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Loving, Hating Harry Redknapp - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Loving, Hating Harry Redknapp - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Loving, Hating Harry Redknapp - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Loving, Hating Harry Redknapp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Loving, Hating Harry Redknapp - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
BazSpur
YID FROM DAV
spurslegend
SuneJim
8 posters

Loving, Hating Harry Redknapp

Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Loving, Hating Harry Redknapp - Page 2 Empty Re: Loving, Hating Harry Redknapp

Post by Boltjean Sat Oct 02 2010, 06:39

Sorry, but no. We will not pay the wages United, Chelsea or City pay so we will not be able to attract the top class player's needed to break the strangle hold these clubs have on the premiership,I think that is why the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool will now also struggle, they are no longer the team's to fear and perhaps this was the reason Wenger put a strong side out against us in the Carling Cup and he will do so against Newcastle, no chance of winning the Premiership or Champions League. One thing I fear is, If we do not win silver wear in the next couple of season's, can we hold on to Bale, Modric, and Lennon,? imo I do not think so, we will cash in on these player's, spend the cash on new player's, and it will be a case of back to the drawing board.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02 2010, 06:51

Ah but Len, if we keep the basis of the same squad we may just be in with a shout . . . . . .
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Sat Oct 02 2010, 07:17

I pray you are right Vis, to see us sitting on top of the table come the end of a season would be a dream come true. 50 years is a long time to wait, you might see it one day mate but I honestly do not think I will, still, it is something I will never forget seeing Danny in the Directors box with that trophy, and little did we know then the FA Cup would be added to it, a truly great season and a truly great team.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02 2010, 07:26

things will be intresting sat tea time. if we lose we wil be right at the bottom. a prem league start thats been awfull considren the teams we have been playing.

Les be honest we wasnt that great on wednsday. take the 3 pens away and its very even game.

Do i think harry should be sacked. of course not he derserves time.
    Do i think he will deliver. nope.

our best players or vdv who was a buy from levy. and bale who harry was about to send on loan before ekotto got injuried.
    imagine the team we would have now if harry had hes way. it would be portsmouth lol
    james
    corluka upson judas ektto
    lennon park viera kranker
    crouch defoe
    subs gomez hudd c cole lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 04:28