The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Bolton Wanderers Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Bolton Wanderers Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Bolton Wanderers Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Bolton Wanderers Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Bolton Wanderers Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Bolton Wanderers Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Bolton Wanderers Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Bolton Wanderers Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Bolton Wanderers Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Bolton Wanderers Match Thread - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
ionman34
philip
cynicsid
ArnieArdiles
8 posters

Bolton Wanderers Match Thread

Bolton Wanderers Match Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Match Thread

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 21:44

ArnieArdiles wrote:We've played Bolton 22 times in the premeirship picking up 30 points ...We've scored 30 to their 29
    8 wins each and 6 draws ..We've scored 30 to their 29 ,,,,so its near even as it can get.. Be good to get ahead ....

Vis and Lought have pointed out , we've not won at the Reebok in the prem so it's about time that was rectified ..

They do have players that can score against us but Im more worried about the physical approach by one or two of their players namely Robinson and Muamba so im hoping for a narrow win and a clean bill of health....

Wasnt mumba the git who crocked bale a couple of years back?

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 21:45

Loughtonlegend wrote:kranky not to hot on the right lol

Have to agree with you lought ! think its time for bentley to get a shot.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 22:00

VisionarySound wrote:Managed to find these at the Reebok Lought . . . . . .

2009/2010 Sun 14 Feb Bolton Wanderers 1 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur F.A. Cup
    2009/2010 Sat 03 Oct Bolton Wanderers 2 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur Premier League
    2008/2009 Sat 31 Jan Bolton Wanderers 3 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur Premier League
    2007/2008 Sun 23 Sep Bolton Wanderers 1 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur Premier League
    2006/2007 Sat 19 Aug Bolton Wanderers 2 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur Premiership
    2005/2006 Mon 07 Nov Bolton Wanderers 1 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur Premiership
    2004/2005 Tue 01 Feb Bolton Wanderers 3 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur Premiership
    2004/2005 Wed 27 Oct Bolton Wanderers 3 - 4 Tottenham Hotspur League Cup
    2003/2004 Sat 17 Apr Bolton Wanderers 2 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur Premiership
    2002/2003 Mon 24 Mar Bolton Wanderers 1 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur Premiership
    2001/2002 Sat 20 Apr Bolton Wanderers 1 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur Premiership

LOL left these 2 in as at our place but good scorelines . . . . .

2001/2002 Tue 05 Feb Tottenham Hotspur 4 - 0 Bolton Wanderers F.A. Cup
    2001/2002 Tue 11 Dec Tottenham Hotspur 6 - 0 Bolton Wanderers League Cup

I remember those last 2 games well vis, jaaskalinen had 2 fantastic games and played out his skin but we were just rampant in those matches, poor old alladyce didnt know what hit him.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Nov 07 2010, 04:04

I watched it on Sky and they had Richard Gough as the pundit and he got it spot on for me , "when you go away to places like Bolton you first have to win the right to play your football like Chelsea and Man Utd would do" ...

I think, Harry recognised this and thats why he decided to play both holding midfield players Sandro and Palacious from the start ... Im also sure he would've given them and the team instructions to put some tackles in but it just did not happen ... In fact , away to Bolton is where a team can be excused for picking up some yellow cards but we received none to Bolton's one... I'm willing to wager some serious wonga that in Bolton's 18 other premeirship home games no other opponent comes away from the Reebok without a booking ...

I'm pretty sure Harry wouldve given them the instructions before Kick off but his words fell on deaf ears ...
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Sun Nov 07 2010, 04:32

We were P*ss poor today. How many times will Bolton score 4 goals this season, probably not again and certainly not against a top 4 side.

I don't want to hear people coming on here and saying "we played them off the park" and "we just didn't get the breaks", "the ref was one sided" etc. We were outplayed by a team that was really up for it today. I mean 4-2 on paper is bad but it looks like we were in with a shout but they were 3-0 up for christ sake. Blackpool got 2 against Everton even Wolves got a goal against Utd. I am now wondering when we are going to win a game.

All this talk about we should rest Bale and Huddlestone and Modric etc. we are not good enough to rest our best players we have to play them all and not take teams like Bolton, W Ham, Wigan and the like for granted.

What about Sandro I know he has only played 2 or 3 games but he so far doesn't look all that to me.

We win well against Inter and everybody thinks we are World beaters. It looks like the players have been believing what the press have been saying this week.

Come on Harry Now we want to see what you are made of and TURN THIS SIDE AROUND before the season goes away from us.

Mikey M
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Nov 07 2010, 05:32

REPPED Mikey, spot on.the players let is all down big time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 05:08