The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
MarkA249
BazSpur
ArnieArdiles
7 posters

Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Empty Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 07:18

Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers 150px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg Versus Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers 175px-Wolverhampton_Wanderers.svg

At

Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers 120px-EastStandWHL

Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers 150px-Premier_League.svg

14/01/12
    Kick Off @ 1500hrs GMT

Last edited by VisionarySound on Fri Jan 13 2012, 02:56; edited 1 time in total

Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 07:33

At Tottenham Hotspur (44)

Results Total %
    Tottenham Hotspur 29 (65.91%)

Wolverhampton Wanderers 5 (11.36%)

Draws 10 (22.73%)

Goals Total Av.pg
    Tottenham Hotspur 108 (2.45pg)

Wolverhampton Wanderers 58 (1.32pg)

Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 07:39

Record Scores

Highest Aggregate: 11 Tottenham Hotspur 7 - 4 Wolverhampton Wanderers 1964/1965

Highest Tottenham Hotspur score: 7 Tottenham Hotspur 7 - 4 Wolverhampton Wanderers 1964/1965

Highest Wolverhampton Wanderers score: 6 Wolverhampton Wanderers 6 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur 1934/1935

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 07:44

Match-by-match

Season Date Home Score Away Competition
    2011/2012 Sat 10 Sep Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur Premier League
    2010/2011 Sun 06 Mar Wolverhampton Wanderers 3 - 3 Tottenham Hotspur Premier League
    2010/2011 Sat 18 Sep Tottenham Hotspur 3 - 1 Wolverhampton Wanderers Premier League
    2009/2010 Wed 10 Feb Wolverhampton Wanderers 1 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur Premier League
    2009/2010 Sat 12 Dec Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 1 Wolverhampton Wanderers Premier League

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12 2012, 09:45

Another 3 points from this and we are putting serious pressure on the Manc twins . . . . .
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Jan 12 2012, 10:01

Vis , you're such a keano with these OMTs lol....
    But the picture is to big and messes up my portal page ..... I cant see the league table with us third in the league , opps I mean joint second, without scrolling the page to the right ... And as DJ has made the effort to update it too ...
    bounce Wink

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12 2012, 10:33

wolves are they not struglling with injuries aswell.

they got beat at home by qpr and they didnt offer much when we played them at there yard.

cant see this one being a banana skin.
    i cant see arsenal gettin more then a point away at swansea then they got man u.

this could be all over by end of jan. rent boy will have to pay defoe the money for the bet lol

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12 2012, 19:35

Arnie I take the pictures from Wikipedia so Im afraid thats the way it is. If you know of any other sites with jpegs I can use post 'em up for me please . . . .
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Jan 12 2012, 20:37

[color=darkblue]Vis ......

If you type into your search engine , 'White Hart Lane stadium' .

Then simply go to images ....

[b]Then select the image you'd like to use....

Match Thread Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Thumbnail
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Jan 12 2012, 23:04

I don't have any problems with the size of piccies myself. Is your computer resolution on the the right setting Arnie?
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri Jan 13 2012, 00:06

BazSpur wrote:I don't have any problems with the size of piccies myself. Is your computer resolution on the the right setting Arnie?

It's okay Baz ...Was just saying on my screen , Vis' picture had shifted everything ..

The resolution setting is monitor size/preference rather than a correct setting ?

I've always run mine and been happy on 1024-768 ..

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13 2012, 02:36

Loughtonlegend wrote:wolves are they not struglling with injuries aswell.

they got beat at home by qpr and they didnt offer much when we played them at there yard.

cant see this one being a banana skin.
    i cant see arsenal gettin more then a point away at swansea then they got man u.

this could be all over by end of jan. rent boy will have to pay defoe the money for the bet lol

Lought , wolves have 4 players out while we have 6, also, out of the 4 for wolves o,hara and johnson are slight doubts for the game against us , we definately have 6 out with thud penned in for a return in feb.

Its virtually a full compliment first team for wolves and you will guess that o,hara wants to play against spurs.LOL
    I have this down as a thrashing, some wanky old team is going to get a thrashing off spurs sooner or later, could it be the toothless wolves.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13 2012, 02:57

I have changed the size of the ground image. Is that any better for those strugling with screen issues ? Thanx . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13 2012, 08:18

lets hope so. i keep predictin 5 1 so one has to come true one day

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13 2012, 08:30

Loughtonlegend wrote:lets hope so. i keep predictin 5 1 so one has to come true one day

I think you will get your wish young man, very soon, but you know lought whenever we score a lot against a side, usually afterwards teams get ultra defensive and we struggle to score, but that is in the past and this team is doing what true title contenders do, get the 3 points at the end of the game.
    Hope dawson stays fit as he is like a fresh player for us.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13 2012, 09:03

hes got fit at the right time lol
    galas will go at the end of the season of that im sure of.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14 2012, 22:25

Tottenham v Wolverhampton

TEAM NEWS

Tottenham are hopeful that Scott Parker will be fit to play against Wolves after missing the last three games with a knee injury.

Sandro, William Gallas and Ledley King all remain sidelined.

Wolves pair Steven Fletcher and Roger Johnson picked up minor ankle problems last weekend but both are expected to start at White Hart Lane.

Nenad Milijas is back from a ban, while Dave Edwards should be available after a groin problem.

MATCH PREVIEW

A trip to Tottenham has to be the hardest away fixture of them all this weekend given the current form of Harry Redknapp's team.

Spurs go into this game just three points off top spot following their 2-0 win over Everton and they have to be considered as contenders for the big prize in May. Wolves will hope to succeed where Everton failed as they look for their first away success since the opening weekend of the season, when they were winners at Blackburn.
    Mick McCarthy's team won against the odds at White Hart Lane two seasons ago, when Kevin Doyle scored the only goal, but a repeat performance is a tall order.

Recent successes for Blackburn at Manchester United and Aston Villa at Chelsea indicate the unpredictable nature of the Premier League; however, Tottenham have shut out five of the last six teams to visit the Lane and Wolves have taken only three points from the last available 27 on the road.

Spurs fans shouldn't get carried away though. Wolves were unlucky not to get something from this fixture last season, when they led until 13 minutes from time. Then they gave away a penalty which enabled Rafael van der Vaart to score his first Spurs goal and there was an element of fortune about Tottenham's second goal and third goals, scored by Roman Pavlyuchenko and Alan Hutton in the final few minutes of the game.

Tottenham have given themselves a platform from which they could contend for the title while success for Wolves would involve staying up, but on their day they've troubled Spurs before and have only lost two of five meetings since they were promoted in 2009.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

Wolves' 1-0 win at Tottenham in 2009 is their only victory at White Hart Lane in the last 39 years.
    The Molineux side have lost only two of five games against Spurs since winning promotion (W2, D1, L2).

Tottenham

Spurs have kept eight clean sheets in the Premier League this season, matching their total for the 2010-11 campaign.
    Harry Redknapp's side have shut out their opponents in five of their last six league and cup matches at White Hart Lane.
    Spurs have scored in each of their last 19 Premier League matches.
    According to Opta, Tottenham have more points after 20 games than 10 of the 19 previous Premier League champions.

Wolves

Wolves have taken three points from the last available 18.
    Since winning at Blackburn on the opening day, Wolves have claimed three points from a possible 27 away from Molineux.
    Mick McCarthy's side have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 17 league games.
    Christophe Berra is set to make his 100th league appearance for Wolves, while Karl Henry is one shy of his 200th.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15 2012, 01:30

Harry Redknapp makes just one change with Scott Parker returning from injury and replacing Jake Livermore in central midfield. Jake is on the bench.

TEAM - Friedel; Walker, Dawson, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto; Lennon, Modric, Parker, Bale; Van der Vaart; Adebayor. SUBS - Cudicini, Bassong, Rose, Kranjcar, Livermore, Defoe, Pavlyuchenko.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15 2012, 01:31

man of the match and you get dropped. thats what i mean theres no need to rush parker back. if he gets injurid again then im blaming you harry
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Sun Jan 15 2012, 01:49

Loughtonlegend wrote:man of the match and you get dropped. thats what i mean theres no need to rush parker back. if he gets injurid again then im blaming you harry

for once i agree with u lought lol! Livermore could do a job against Wolves save Parker for Man City next week i would of started either Defoe or Pav too with Ade not playing next week test them out rested Bale too

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15 2012, 01:52

yep good point. next week defoe and pav will both be rusty. i got feeling he will start pav next week.

if we do well in this game and get a good lead then maybe take ade off and give one of the others 20 mins.

we have never lost in the prem with this ref mike jones lol

also that twat frimp mong is playing for them

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15 2012, 01:55

got a small bet on kaboul anytime lol

dont seem to be many links on wizwiz

sopcast 100806 not sure if its in english

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15 2012, 01:56

damm thats the liverpool game.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15 2012, 01:59

here we go the real apples

its in english on yes channal come on kaboulll

Channel - 6816

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15 2012, 02:02

fk me tony gale doing the game. he bores the pants off me . must hate us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 02 2024, 16:03