The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Match Thread Vs Real Madrid EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Match Thread Vs Real Madrid EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Match Thread Vs Real Madrid EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Match Thread Vs Real Madrid EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Match Thread Vs Real Madrid EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Match Thread Vs Real Madrid EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Match Thread Vs Real Madrid EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Match Thread Vs Real Madrid EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Match Thread Vs Real Madrid EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Match Thread Vs Real Madrid Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Match Thread Vs Real Madrid

Match Thread Vs Real Madrid Empty Match Thread Vs Real Madrid

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04 2011, 05:45

Time to keep our 100% unbeaten & clean sheet record going at the Bernabau . . . . . . . .

At Real Madrid (1)

Results Total %

Real Madrid 0 (0.00%)

Tottenham Hotspur 0 (0.00%)

Draws 1 (100.00%)

Goals Total Av.pg

Real Madrid 0 (0.00pg)

Tottenham Hotspur 0 (0.00pg)

Match Thread Vs Real Madrid Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Real Madrid

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04 2011, 06:31

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp is optimistic that winger Gareth Bale will be fit for their Champions League clash with Real Madrid on Tuesday.

Bale has been hampered by injury in recent weeks but Redknapp hopes to field the Welshman in Madrid.

"I am very hopeful about Gareth. If he had played at Wigan he might have cramped up on his hamstring so we rested him," said Redknapp.

"Hopefully he will be ready in time for Real Madrid."

But Bale, who has completed just three Premier League games this year, is not the only injury concern for Spurs as Redknapp conceded that defender William Gallas may not recover from his hamstring problem in time.

"I am hoping William will be fit but he is more doubtful [than Bale]. He was not able to train on Friday," said Redknapp.

Tottenham have drawn their last three matches 0-0 and Redknapp is aware that his side must raise their game against Jose Mourinho's side.

"Of course it will be a tough game against Real Madrid. We will have to play better than we did at Wigan if we are going to get the result we need there."

Redknapp has a defensive headache ahead of the trip to the Bernabeu. Alan Hutton is likely to miss the rest of the season as he is to undergo knee surgery, while Ledley King, Younes Kaboul and Jonathan Woodgate are also injured.

Real Madrid experienced a setback in their preparations for the game as Mourinho surrendered his nine-year, 150-game unbeaten record in league home matches with defeat to Sporting Gijon on Saturday.

Mourinho also has to make a couple of key selection decisions, with Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and Marcelo all very doubtful.

The former Chelsea boss has indicated that he will meet with all three injured players on Monday before deciding whether or not to risk them.

Argentine striker Gonzalo Higuain, who has been sidelined since November with a back injury, made an unexpected return to first-team action on Saturday and is expected to be involved on Tuesday.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Apr 05 2011, 04:43

Match Thread Vs Real Madrid 5329
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Apr 05 2011, 04:49

Spurs in Europe 1961-2011
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Apr 05 2011, 06:09

Who thinks we can beat them ?
    And how ?
    With their injuries , if true ...This could be their team ...Beatable ? I think so ....

------------------Casillas----------------
    Ramos--------Pepe---------Carvalho------Arbeloa
    --------------Lass-------------Xabi-------------
    Di Maria--------------Granero-------------Ozil
    ------------------- Adebayor ------------

Im taking a gamble on Huddlstone from the off, as Im thinking we will need two central defensive midfielders , more so with Gallas missing ....I see Hudd playing if possible a role similar to Wilson's in the San Siro alongside Sandro .... This for me does not mean one of Modders or VDV starting on the bench ... Modders slightly ahead of Sandro and Hudd providing the link up play to the front three ..Will Harry do this I doubt it but for me the manager has to make a big call here as I think we have to start with both Lennon and Bale as their full back to central defence areas are where I believe we can get at them ....
    We will need an element of suprise and not be predictable ..I suggest we play three up top with plenty of movement , then subVDV for Crouch later on in the game ....
    ----------------Gomes------------
    Corluka ---Dawson -- Bassong ---Benny
    ----Huddlestone --Modric -- Sandro--
    Lennon----------VDV---------Bale

Madrid are a fast footballing team , alot faster than what AC Milan are .. I could be wrong but if we go with Crouch upfront on his own like in the San Siro, I dont think he will get as much joy out of his markers ,Pepe & Carvalho and the ball will continuously be coming back towards our goal...

I think the team will be the much maligned 4-4-1-1 formation which should never be used against relegation threatened teams at WHL but could have its uses away to places like the Bernabeu ...
    -------------Gomes-------

Corluka-- Dawson-- Bassong-- Benny

Lennon -- Modric--Sandro-- Bale
    -------------VDV-----------
    ----------Crouch-------------
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Tue Apr 05 2011, 06:51

ronaldo will be playing for them,need to put 2 on him at every oportunity.there keeper is outstanding as well i reckon. if we can get away 1 down or 0-0 i will be over the moon to take em back to the lane like that. COME ON YOU SPURS !!!!!!make us proud lads. cheers

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05 2011, 07:34

We have as good a chance as ever to beat them. I will happily take a draw (score). Both managers seem to be being more than a bit caget about alleged injuries. I'm going for a fit Gallas. I like Bassong but he has looked a touch wobbly of late and I fear for him in a game like this. I'm also figuring that Bale & Lennon are fit but not Thudd.

Gomes
    Ekotto Gallas Dawson Corluka
    Sandra
    Bale Lennon
    Moddle VDV
    Pavy

If this team is possible to get on the pitch it will give us strength in depth and also plenty of attacking options. Really looking forward to this game whatever the outcome. These are the games we hear fans of the so-called "big four" banging on about and at last we have our rightful tilt at one. COYS . . . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05 2011, 07:46

ronaldo will play. jose said tonight hes fit.

we wil play 451 again. harry wont leave out vdv

charlie galas daws ekotto
    vdv hudd sandro modric bale

rodney
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Apr 05 2011, 07:47

A couple of links regarding the famous home of Real Madrid.....

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1193040472497/GenericoContenedor/1193040472497.htm

http://www.realmadrid.com/StaticFiles/RealMadrid/tour_bernabeu/small/tourRM.htm
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Apr 05 2011, 07:52

Good point about their booking count in the link below ...

As a slight aside, something worth noting:

"Ronaldo, Ramos, Pepe, Ricardo Carvalho, Ángel Di María and Raúl Albiol are within a booking of a ban.
    That's three of the back four that'll start tomorrow."
    - Taken from the UEFA Champions League website.

It is therefore vital that our wingers are brave, and try to run at and get in behind the back four as much as possible. Bale and Lennon running beyond Carvalho will probably be our best route to a goal, and so it's vital that they take turns in getting close to Crouch and playing off him

http://windycoys.blogspot.com/2011/04/squad-for-tomorrow-including-likely.html
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Apr 05 2011, 07:55

Harry Madrid interview....
    Says Gallas is a possible ...Kranjcar a doubt ...
    Dont know why he would say we could be one short on the bench ...Whats that all about , anyone ?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/9446863.stm

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05 2011, 08:05

The Ronaldo question - let's cast our minds back to the CC final when Benny had him in his pocket all afternoon ? Benny sussed his game and kept him stiffled. Now Benny is the paciest player in the back four so he must be at his best and will also require the pace of Bale to assist him. Lennon will have to help Charlie and the center-backs are going to have to get their posistioning spot to keep from getting caught. It will be intresting to say the least . . . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05 2011, 08:08

ArnieArdiles wrote:Harry Madrid interview....
    Dont know why he would say we could be one short on the bench ...Whats that all about , anyone ?

LOL Arnie is that similar to the article I posted earlier or what, but just an audio version ? The one short issue could be mind games as I don't see the squad being that depleted. Who knows ? Stick Clive Allen on the bench as an impact striker in the last 10 minutes . . . . .
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Apr 05 2011, 08:15

VisionarySound wrote:The Ronaldo question - let's cast our minds back to the CC final when Benny had him in his pocket all afternoon ? Benny sussed his game and kept him stiffled. Now Benny is the paciest player in the back four so he must be at his best and will also require the pace of Bale to assist him. Lennon will have to help Charlie and the center-backs are going to have to get their posistioning spot to keep from getting caught. It will be intresting to say the least . . . . . .

Ronaldo plays more on the left side for Madrid , Vis so he will be up against Corluka pale ...He obviously isnt match fit so maybe Charlie will do ok ...
    On their right , our left ...Real have argentinean international Angel Di Maria so Benny will have to be at his best as all our players will have to..

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05 2011, 08:23

Cheers Arnie, don't watch Spanish La Liga football (find it dull TBH) so have no idea about Reals team. Eeekkkk at GreasyBoy against Charlie. In his defence he does read the game well so maybe guile & strength will outwit pace & flair ? Lennon will have to choose his runs forward carefully and make sure he is covering Charlie as required. That could dampen our counter-attack and we will need Moddle to be at his brilliant best to hold play in the centre just long enough to get forward momentum going . . . . . .
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Apr 05 2011, 08:26

VisionarySound wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:Harry Madrid interview....

LOL Arnie is that similar to the article I posted earlier or what, but just an audio version ? The one short issue could be mind games as I don't see the squad being that depleted. Who knows ? Stick Clive Allen on the bench as an impact striker in the last 10 minutes . . . . .

Its tonights Harry interview Vis so the latest Arnie exclusive tongue
    Wont suprise me regarding our subs bench and we're minus a player ...Kind of thing Harry would do or maybe he will just have the third choice goalie there too .. Im pretty sure this was the case in a game this season , rather than have a young player sat there we had two goalies ...?

Clive Allen on for ten minutes , not a bad idea , like it ... Throw on Joe Jordan and Les Ferdinand too and go three upfront, they cant do any worse lol

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05 2011, 08:31

Real Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur: Jose Mourinho includes Cristiano Ronaldo in squad for quarter-final
    Cristiano Ronaldo has been included in the Real Madrid squad for Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final first leg against Tottenham Hotspur at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.

By Telegraph staff and agencies 3:49PM BST 04 Apr 2011

Ronaldo had been a doubt for the match after suffering a hamstring injury against Atlético Madrid on March 19 that ruled him out of Portugal's two international friendlies and Saturday's La Liga defeat to Sporting Gijon.

However, after the Sporting match, manager Jose Mourinho hinted that he might take a risk on Ronaldo to face Spurs and, after Monday afternoon's training session, included the world's most expensive player in his 19-man squad.

Also named in Mourinho's squad were Brazilian duo Marcelo and Kaka, as well as Argentina winger Angel Di Maria, who had all been fitness doubts along with Ronaldo.

Full-back Marcelo picked up a rib injury while on international duty, while Kaka has been absent since late February with a knee injury and Di Maria suffered a knock against Sporting.

Argentina striker Gonzalo Higuain is also included again having made his return to action against Sporting after over four months out with a back problem that required surgery.

However, in-form forward Karim Benzema misses out through injury, as confirmed by Mourinho earlier today.

Benzema, who has scored 12 goals in his last 12 games and 21 in all competitions this season, suffered a hamstring injury with France.

Midfield duo Fernando Gago and Pedro Leon are also missing through injury, while Raul Albiol and Sergio Canales have been omitted by Mourinho.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05 2011, 08:40

Copy & pasted below a couple of articles from Real's website . . . . . . .

There was good news out of Real Madrid camp during the team's final tune-up prior to Tuesday's Champions League match against Tottenham. Cristiano Ronaldo, Marcelo and Kaka, all three of whom are dealing with injuries, trained at the same pace as their teammates and look to be ready for action. Gago, Di Maria, Pedro Leon and Benzema, meanwhile, worked out indoors.

Cristiano Ronaldo had been dealing with a Grade I hamstring tear, Marcelo a bruised right ribcage and Kaka with Iliotibial band syndrome, but all three appear to have recovered and were on the pitch for training.

Di Maria, Gago, Pedro Leon and Benzema all sat out while their teammates opened with routine warmup drills conducted by fitness trainer Rui Faria. The squad later split into two groups for two sessions of keep-away. Jose Mourinho subsquently took over to finalize preparations for Tottenham.

Ronaldo: "To accomplish what Mourinho has and to arrive at Real Madrid as a star coach is very hard"
    Realmadrid.com

After four and a half seasons with Real Madrid, Ronaldo left the club in January of 2007. But by then his passion for Madridismo had already blossomed and is still alive and well today. "I think this team has a great chance to win titles and I hope it turns out to be the case," said the Brazilian, who also believed "Real Madrid is the heavy favorite to win the tie against Tottenham."

"The team looks very good. It is consistent, it plays vertical football and it is solid on defense. I think Real Madrid will win a title this season."

"I never had Mourinho as a coach, but to accomplish what he has and to arrive at Real Madrid as a star coach is very hard."

"Tottenham is a good team and the tie will be tough, especially the match in London. That said, I see Real Madrid as the heavy favorite to win the tie."

"There are never any favorites when it comes to finals. Clasicos are always different. It doesn’t matter what state each team finds itself in once it is game time."

"Cristiano Ronaldo is very important to Real Madrid. He is a decisive and talented player who only gets better each day. He also scores a lot of goals."

"Benzema looks good and is scoring a lot of goals. He took advantage of Higuain’s absence and has had the consistent playing time he needed. He style is quite similar to mine in several aspects. He is calm at the moment of taking a shot on goal and he has a spectacular future in store."

Mourinho: "This match is too important and too nice to play while thinking about other things"
    Realmadrid.com

Jose Mourinho fielded questions from the media on Monday on the eve of Real Madrid’s Champions League quarterfinal match against Tottenham Hotspur.

"This is a match that a lot of people want to play in but are unable to. It has been several years since Real Madrid have played in the quarterfinals of the Champions League. The Champions League is the most important club competition in the world. Whoever plays it doesn’t have to look far for motivation. All we must do is focus on this match."

"This match is too important and too nice to play while thinking about other things. Nothing else matters when it comes to such a meaningful match. Every match is always a 10/10 in terms of importance. Competing is competing and playing is playing no matter the competition or club you belong to."

"Benzema is not even training with us. Ever since I have participated in the Champions League I have said that a draw in the first leg at home is not a bad result, especially a 0-0 draw. It’s a good outcome, but it doesn’t mean that it is what we are playing for. Drawing at home is never a bad outcome in the Champions League."

"Harry Redknapp is a friend and friends always say nice things amongst themselves. I don’t need to say nice things about his work. It is there for everyone to see. I am very happy for him. I hope with all my heart that he makes it to the final if I don’t."

"I was one of the first people to say that Gareth Bale would be an excellent player, and I said it when he still wasn’t a familiar face in European football. I know he is a great player, but he is young and has a lot of room for improvement. I think he will be the best of the best."

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Apr 05 2011, 17:18

Really looking forward to this tonight, am nervous as hell already and its only 7 o'clock. Hold on tight boys the Tottenham Hotspur rollercoaster rolls on and its white knuckles all the way....... COYS

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06 2011, 00:15

Real Madrid v Tottenham

Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Champions League

Champions League quarter-final first leg.
    Venue: Bernabeu Stadium Date: Tuesday, 5 April Kick-off: Time 1945 BST
    Coverage: Live commentary on BBC Radio 5 live, full coverage on the BBC Sport website and live on Sky Sports 2

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp says his side are not under any pressure ahead of the Champions League quarter-final first-leg tie with Real Madrid.

Tournament debutants Spurs travel to Spain for Tuesday's first leg against the nine-time European champions.

"I don't feel pressure. No-one expected us to be here at here at the start of the season and we have a big chance of winning," said Redknapp.

"We're not just coming here to turn up, we want to keep progressing."

So far Tottenham have enjoyed a dream first season in Europe's elite competition, coming top of their group which included holders Inter Milan, Werder Bremen and FC Twente, and then knocking out AC Milan without conceding a goal over two legs.

And with the prospect of this year's final taking place in London at Wembley, Redknapp said there was no reason to think that their run could not continue.

"The dream is still there for us, we have to make that dream come true," he added.

"We want to go all the way if we can. We know how difficult it's going to be but there is still a chance and we have to take it."

Spurs come into the game on a run of three consecutive 0-0 draws and realise they must raise their game against Jose Mourinho's outfit.

But on Saturday Madrid suffered a setback in their preparations for the game as they lost at home in the league to Sporting Gijon, a result which ended Mourinho's nine-year, 150-game unbeaten record in league home matches, a run which stretched across his times at Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan and Real.

Winger Gareth Bale has arguably been the stand-out player of Spurs' European campaign and Redknapp said he hoped the Welshman would recover from his recent hamstring injury in time to play on Tuesday.

"Let's hope he has no problems and, if he is OK, he will play," he said.

Midfielder Niko Kranjcar is struggling with a foot injury suffered in Saturday's 0-0 draw at Wigan but it is Bale - who has completed just three Premier League games this year - who is the biggest of Tottenham's many injury worries.

The defence is particularly badly affected, with Alan Hutton likely to miss the rest of the season because of knee surgery while Ledley King, Younes Kaboul and Jonathan Woodgate are all out.

"Steven Pienaar didn't travel. He has a groin injury," added Redknapp. "Niko is struggling with a foot injury. He kicked the bottom of someone's boot on Saturday against Wigan. It is badly bruised and swollen.

"In fact, at the moment we might have six subs on the bench instead of seven."

Mourinho also has to make a couple of key selection decisions, with winger Cristiano Ronaldo, striker Karim Benzema and left-back Marcelo all injury concerns.

Argentine striker Gonzalo Higuain, who has been sidelined since November with a back injury, made an unexpected return to first-team action on Saturday and is expected to be involved on Tuesday.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06 2011, 00:31

Alan Hansen previews Champions League quarter-finals
    By Alan Hansen

BBC Sport football expert

The Champions League quarter-finals have thrown up contrasting tests for the remaining Premier League clubs - but also the prospect of four monumental matches in Europe's elite tournament.

Tottenham face a true test of their growing maturity in the Champions League when they play Real Madrid in the Bernabeu on Tuesday while Chelsea and Manchester United meet in a battle between domestic super powers at Stamford Bridge 24 hours later.

The meeting between Real and Spurs is probably the better game. This is the sort of occasion Spurs fans were hoping for when they got into the Champions League.

Manager Harry Redknapp will take them into the Bernabeu, an arena rich in history, to play a club that is one of the all-time greats when it comes to tradition, stature and success in Spain and in this competition.

One of the realities of the Champions League is that the deeper you go into the tournament, the bigger the names will get.

Spurs topped a group containing Inter Milan, having beaten them superbly at White Hart Lane, then overcame AC Milan over two legs to come up against Jose Mourinho's Real Madrid.

Spurs did remarkably well to qualify for the Champions League, so this is dreamland for them and their supporters.

They have reached a very good level, especially when you appreciate Redknapp found them propping up the Premier League when he took over, but the hardest thing is to move from that level to the level where you win things.

To take Spurs from that lowly position to the quarter-finals of the Champions League against Real Madrid in less than three years illustrates the scale of Redknapp's wonderful work at White Hart Lane.

When you set Spurs alongside Chelsea and Manchester United they arguably have the stronger squad, but the other two have that crucial experience and know-how over course and distance both at home and in the Champions League, where they have reached semi-finals and finals.

This experience is vital in games like this, both individually and collectively. If things change in the middle of a game it is always better to have players who have been there before.

Spurs have experienced players, but the Bernabeu is bound to be a hostile and testing environment.

William Gallas, who has proved a masterstroke of a signing by Harry, has that experience and Spurs will desperately hope he is fully fit to face Real.

I would rank Spurs as underdogs in the tie, I assume most people would, but they have definitely got a chance against a Real side that not a great one and is beatable, despite their collection of wonderful players.

The key is to ensure the result from the first leg is manageable for the second game at White Hart Lane.

It sounds obvious but it is easier said than done and Spurs are coming in off the back of a poor performance at Wigan.

The away goal is vital, but Spurs will not go gung-ho to try and get it because this sort of approach comes with the danger of being picked off.

Redknapp is shrewd and I think Spurs will try and keep it tight, but this does not mean they do not have the capability to get that priceless away goal.

They have pace to burn in the shape of Aaron Lennon and Gareth Bale on the flanks, if they are fit, and let me tell you, no defender in the world likes playing against that - it will be Spurs' most potent weapon in Madrid.

A big plus for Spurs in this campaign is that Redknapp has shown his ability to change things and be flexible, either in altering things from the bench or tactically on the pitch.

This flexibility is paramount and wins against Inter and AC Milan will have built up those crucial reserves of confidence.

Spurs have shown two sides to their game in the Champions League.

They destroyed Inter with attacking flair at White Hart Lane and then held on for a goalless draw against AC Milan to close out that tie after winning in Italy.

Yes, they rode their luck at times but they also defended very well, with Gallas outstanding and Sandro not far behind in protecting his back four. More of the same will be needed.

Real will not be taking a kamikaze approach but Spurs will inevitably come under pressure at some point because players of the calibre of Cristiano Ronaldo will test anyone.

Mourinho appeared to rule him out through injury the other day, but Redknapp has been around long enough to wait and see if he lines up opposite his players in the tunnel before believing Real will be actually be without him.

The debate rages about who is the best player to grace the Premier League but I bow to no-one in my belief that when Ronaldo was at Manchester United, he was the finest I have ever seen in destroying tiring teams in the last 20 minutes.

He was magnificent at it and Redknapp will be well aware of this should tired legs become a factor.

And then of course we come to the Mourinho factor. People can say what they like about Jose but if you ask a man to measure how good he is by putting his medals on the table, he will never have a problem.

Mourinho's record in the Champions League is sensationally good. Everyone thought Barcelona were invincible last season but he produced the team and tactics for Inter to beat them before going on to win the trophy against Bayern Munich.

So yes, a huge test for Spurs but one that is not insurmountable. They just need the result that will give them a chance back at White Hart Lane.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06 2011, 00:33

Spurs fans arrive in Madrid for Champions League tie

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/52004000/jpg/_52004631_matt_mark_james
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Apr 06 2011, 01:43

I waaaaaannna beeee in that number

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Apr 06 2011, 01:46

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06 2011, 04:08

The Stella in the fridge is good & cold (lol just cracked the first one to get the build-up going). SSN is playing in the background with an ear on any breaking news. There's an unopened packet of smokes waiting for me. The family have all sorted what else they are doing this evening to stay out of my way. The rest of the family are under strict orders not to ring tonight unless an emergency. Work have been told that if they ring they will be told to feck orf even if it is an emergency. The lucky shirt is hanging on the back of the bedroom door waiting to be put on (wonder what colour shirt we will wear tonight ?). A light dinner and the butterflies are building. COYS . . . . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 05:16