The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Match Thread Vs Chelsea - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Match Thread Vs Chelsea - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Match Thread Vs Chelsea - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Match Thread Vs Chelsea - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Match Thread Vs Chelsea - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Match Thread Vs Chelsea - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Match Thread Vs Chelsea - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Match Thread Vs Chelsea - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Match Thread Vs Chelsea - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Match Thread Vs Chelsea - Page 3 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+5
ionman34
anicoll5
DJSR
djfitzo
BazSpur
9 posters

Match Thread Vs Chelsea

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Match Thread Vs Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Chelsea

Post by BazSpur Sat Dec 24 2011, 05:34

Chelsea packed the midfield Lought yet Ade still managed to score twice. One was disallowed for offside apparently.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24 2011, 06:15

what about ekotto and vdv and parker. what did u make of there performance
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Dec 24 2011, 07:28

Ekotto had a nightmare, VDV not good but maybe he was carrying an injury. Parker had a good game maybe not at his best.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24 2011, 08:30

second half i was saying ill take a draw as chelsea looked better. that was untill last 5 mins when we nearly could of won it.

i hate terry and cole. did u see them celebrate at getting the draw. shows how far we come.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Dec 24 2011, 09:11

Exactly lought, so stop moaning lol.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24 2011, 09:39

was it me or has the camera view on skysports changed.

at the end when there was a huge scramble and king nearly scored

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24 2011, 09:41

i couldnt see who the ball fel to at times. its a shame it didnt fall to pav. 1 chanc 1 goal

he would of smashed it in the top corners
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sat Dec 24 2011, 10:08

THIRD AT XMAS AND A GAME IN HAND SO FAR, I WOULD HAVE TAKEN THAT AT START OF SEASON . TWO VERY WINABLE GAMES OVER XMAS PERIOD COMING UP AND OUR MATCH IN HAND V EVERTON, THEN WOLVES AT HOME JAN. BIT DISSAPOINTING YESTERDAY BUT NOT DIS HEARTENING, WEVE COME A LONG WAY, AND WERE ONLY HALFWAY THROUGH THE STORY. COYS.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24 2011, 10:24

yep could of easly of lost that game. def been a good year and 2 winnable games to come.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Dec 24 2011, 12:10

I feel a Yid European tour coming up lol.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24 2011, 16:44

Loughtonlegend wrote:yep could of easly of lost that game. def been a good year and 2 winnable games to come.

Yes lought we are coming up to half way in the season and doing ok, the worry is now losing players.
    However you knock players like vdv, defoe and lennon we just arent the same team without them, all we need to do now is lose bale and an important part of the team that has gone a long time undefeated is missing, you cant afford to lose players like them and expect results to be the same.
    However much you want pav to play , the proof is that he just isnt good enough, i know who i prefer to be playing.
    Personally i think we will do well to draw away games now with these players missing,but we must continue the home form, i was disappointed with the result against chelsea, but what i see is the speed aspect taken from the team with lennon, defoe, vdv missing and bale is definately nursing an injury.
    Norwich wont be easy, it will be a slog against teams like them.
    It is a winnable game but boxing day results can be strange.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25 2011, 04:09

it dont matter about defoe being out. hes not prolific.
    arsenal have lost loads of players and still win.
    man u are the same.

everyone has injurys yet we have a good sqaud. its a shame we so reliant on same set of 11.
    despite wha you think of pav hes stil the best finniser at the club.

kranker a good player aswell. we have harry moaning we have nobody to play out on the right.

well he did let bentley go. towsend can play there. falque looked one of the better youngester then as someone else said why not put walker right wing. so many options but harry cant see it.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25 2011, 05:18

I think he did the right thing in letting bentley go, what is he doing now ? yeah right !
    It was me who said put walker on the right wing, and corluka at right back, simply because we dont have a better option at right back at the moment, corluka however slow would have to do.
    Townsend may well be given a chance soon, i understood he was going to leave in january and then he signs a new 5 year contract.
    If pav is so good why didnt he do something the other might then ? same old pav unless its against a poor side

Listen lought, i am not going to argue about pav, we have read many opinions on here about him, and i know who i prefer in the side.
    You are quite right, man utd and the goons are still winning with injuries, and yes we have as bigger squads as those teams, the question i would ask is do we have the same quality sitting there on the bench?

Pav is now getting his chance , and will have further chances, dos santos will be sold in the window, krancjar is an excellent player, when he isnt injured.
    Townsend is the one i would like to see make a breakthrough, and maybe he will soon with lennon out for ages again.
    I can see pav getting a few games in lought so i reckon you will have your wish, and that is the same old answer i read everytime, that teams like man utd and the goons have injuries and still they win, the answer is we arent them, we lose key players and it affects our results because we dont have the same quality back up.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Dec 27 2011, 20:16

Arsenal may be winning, but take Van Persies goals away and what do you have? Old porcelein ankles will get another injury and then what? At least our goals come from different players. We have lost a few players to injuries, but we will have by middle of Jan, not only Daws, but Hudd back too and Lennon, Defoe and VDV are not long term.

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Dec 27 2011, 22:18

Take Henry away - what ya got
    Take Fabregas away what ya got
    Take Van Persie away what ya got

Tell you what you got boys
    You have got a club that you boys have been looking upwards at since the Internet consisted of two cups and a piece of string
    A club that in spite of your recent upturn you are incapable of getting out of your minds
    And a club that perhaps may be slightly above yours come close of business today

How's the stadium going ?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Dec 27 2011, 23:24

Nerve hit and raw come to mind Nic. Take a chill pill lol.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27 2011, 23:39

anicoll5 wrote:Take Henry away - what ya got
    Take Fabregas away what ya got
    Take Van Persie away what ya got

Tell you what you got boys
    You have got a club that you boys have been looking upwards at since the Internet consisted of two cups and a piece of string
    A club that in spite of your recent upturn you are incapable of getting out of your minds
    And a club that perhaps may be slightly above yours come close of business today

How's the stadium going ?

Hows the massive debt going nic ? still selling off players to pay for it ? now levy aint that stupid.
    Cant stand up to city when the bids come in ?
    Whats the term.....feeder club ! for the blue mooners. LOL
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Dec 28 2011, 01:10

"now levy aint that stupid"

You never learn do you lads Evil or Very Mad

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28 2011, 01:58

anicoll5 wrote:"now levy aint that stupid"

You never learn do you lads Evil or Very Mad

Now explain that very (wise looking) answer nic ? its a cop out reply mate and i thought better of you.
    Levy hasnt compromised the quality of the tottenham team, as you goons have, to wengers dismay and talk of moving on next season, all you have done is strengthen city.
    Losing 8-2 is a sign of where you goons are going, you might be glossing over the cracks at the moment, it isnt real mate, and that stadium is costing you where it really matters..on the field of play. Twisted Evil
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Dec 28 2011, 02:04

"Levy has not compromised the quality of the Spuds team"

Well if he has not com,promised the quality of the team why was Carrick knocking em in for ManYoo yesterday - or that other sinister bloke for that matter.

Wake up Lew - right offer comes in for Modric or Bale they are gone

And what the f*ck Levy will do to find the cash for the new stadium lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Dec 28 2011, 03:32

Well, he won't fund the Stadium through selling players Nic. He's not that stupid. Levy knows he'll get money from us being a CL team. Arry is already talking of getting players in Jan. That in itself shows our ambition. As for finding the funds for the new Stadium? I wouldn't worry Nic I think matters are in hand. Becoming a private company will go some way to bringing funds in for that Stadium. Plus Boris looks likely to hand over some money to aid the developement. You shouldn't run away with the idea Levy is a mug. He's far from being a mug.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28 2011, 03:46

anicoll5 wrote:"Levy has not compromised the quality of the Spuds team"

Well if he has not com,promised the quality of the team why was Carrick knocking em in for ManYoo yesterday - or that other sinister bloke for that matter.

Wake up Lew - right offer comes in for Modric or Bale they are gone

And what the f*ck Levy will do to find the cash for the new stadium lol

You are talking about an overated carrick who we got an inflated price for, my man utd mate has been saying how useless he is, and now because he scored the other week he is suddenly quality.
    .........and berbatov who hasnt been able to make the man utd team and is constantly talked about as leaving,he refused to play for us, point blank and was insulting his own team players, seems like good business to me as was crouch, palacios and hutton.
    Now lets talk about henry, and the others that quit the gooners for richer pastures, you have been seriously weakened for years now and thats why you are behind us.
    Levy has other plans to fund the stadium, dont you think £40 mill was a good bid for nodric ? your owners would have taken the cash and left wenger short of options, as they have for many a season now, poor arsene has been crying all season about what has been happening at the rats den.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Dec 28 2011, 03:54

Carrick? He was missed at first but he isn't now and he wouldn't even get in the team now. Hudd is better than Carrick and he will struggle to get in the team. As for Berbatoss, yep, it was a blow when he did the dirty on us but sh*t happens. Shows how much Manure like him, he can't even get in their team half the time. 30 mill we took off Manure for him Lovely jubbley but that's Levy for you.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Wed Dec 28 2011, 04:26

think wolves just banged a stake through nics heart to emphasize your points lads,lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Dec 28 2011, 04:27

Lol, have a Rep Shear.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 14:46