The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Match Thread Versus Queens Park Rangers - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Match Thread Versus Queens Park Rangers - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Match Thread Versus Queens Park Rangers - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Match Thread Versus Queens Park Rangers - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Match Thread Versus Queens Park Rangers - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Match Thread Versus Queens Park Rangers - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Match Thread Versus Queens Park Rangers - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Match Thread Versus Queens Park Rangers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Match Thread Versus Queens Park Rangers - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Match Thread Versus Queens Park Rangers - Page 3 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+5
djfitzo
MarkA249
DJSR
ArnieArdiles
vis
9 posters

Match Thread Versus Queens Park Rangers

LOVELOVEROCKET
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    1st Division
    1st Division

Match Thread Versus Queens Park Rangers - Page 3 Empty Re: Match Thread Versus Queens Park Rangers

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET Mon Sep 24 2012, 10:18

utd will expose us next week . we aint plying fast enough and passing sideways back whats all that about. brad kept us in it should been buried 3-0 before h/time. 5 games in and seen nothing say we finish top 6 never mind top4 . Sad

Match Thread Versus Queens Park Rangers - Page 3 Empty Re: Match Thread Versus Queens Park Rangers

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24 2012, 11:00

brad kept us in it lmao
    all this love for brad because of the pundits saying so.
    he cost us aganst west brom.
    he made 1 good save today. then made a save he was expcted to make
    then for the goal watch it. brad bends down as low as he could and said hi bobby lift the ball over me.
    a good keeper stands up makes himself big

and thats without all the time brad gave away possesion.

brad a decent keeper. but hes not nowhere near as good as gomez was whene he was at hes best.

not 1 clean sheet
    every corner free kick brad is stuck on hes line and it makes the defence nerveous.
    get lloris in goal
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET Mon Sep 24 2012, 22:15

so gomez was better than brad in your dreams he cost us least 18pts one season . not 1 clean sheet due to the defence as well last time us spours had a rock solid defence ill tell you = never. i killer pass killed brad for there goal. u quick to get the french keeper in hope for is sake he dont do any mistkes cause ill be back slating him just as u have with brad..lol
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Mon Sep 24 2012, 22:50

Harsh on Brad I think Lought he DID keep us in the game first half cos we were abject. Credit to AVB though changing to a 4 4 2, not his chosen formation usually, and for geeing the players up. Siggy and Dempsey played like the strangers they are, you're right about Defoe though. I'm beginning to think Fergie was right when he said Defoe was born offside. Jan was immense.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Sep 24 2012, 23:58

I agree, a bit harsh on Brad. I thought he had a fair game and Hugo will be kept on the bench still for Prem games. Big V looks the dogs. Wait until he really settles and alongside Kaboul they are going to be awesome. He could be the new King. I say make him Captain. he will lead by example.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Sep 25 2012, 00:28

LOVELOVEROCKET wrote:utd will expose us next week . we aint plying fast enough and passing sideways back whats all that about. brad kept us in it should been buried 3-0 before h/time. 5 games in and seen nothing say we finish top 6 never mind top4 . Sad

Mate, thats what always defeats us before we start with Manure, they struggled to beat Pool who had 10 men for most of the game and Pool scored first, without some of our fickle fans booing at the first opportunity and then the same ones probably cheering when we turned it around, it might actually be easier being at Old Trafford unless home banker Howard Webb is officiating, not enough people gave QPR credit for the way they played in the first half, it was all about how we played.

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Sep 25 2012, 03:56

[quote="djfitzo"]
    LOVELOVEROCKET wrote:utd will expose us next week . we aint plying fast enough and passing sideways back whats all that about. brad kept us in it should been buried 3-0 before h/time. 5 games in and seen nothing say we finish top 6 never mind top4 . Sad

Mate, thats what always defeats us before we start with Manure, they struggled to beat Pool who had 10 men for most of the game and Pool scored first, without some of our fickle fans booing at the first opportunity and then the same ones probably cheering when we turned it around, it might actually be easier being at Old Trafford unless home banker Howard Webb is officiating, not enough people gave QPR credit for the way they played in the first half, it was all about how we played.

I'm actually looking forward to playing ManUre next week. I feel if we make the most of our counter attacks we could upset them .

Dembele had a great game up there for Fulham a few weeks back , the Mancs midfield couldn't cope with him. I wont be surprised if Fergie draws up a game plan to nullify him and I'm just hoping it don't entail Dembele leaving Old Trafford on crutches.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21 2024, 02:07