The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+6
DJSR
ionman34
Boltjean
SuneJim
ArnieArdiles
vis
10 posters

Match Thread Vs Manchester United

vis
    vis

Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 2 Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Manchester United

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 04:43

Shhhh, but so far so good . . . .
    (3-2? sh*t I missed a bit lol)
    vis
    vis

Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 2 Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Manchester United

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 04:51

Under the cosh at the moment . . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:23

f*cking YES . . . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:25

My heart can't take much of this lol . . . . .

YIDDO'S
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:26

Yes!!!!!!! Sad <<< joy lol
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:29

Dont Ever want another 45 Mins ever like that in my Life. Ever!
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:32

OH YES GET IN i'm actually shaking and 'er indoors wants to know why i shout at a computer screen. Never learn do they
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:32

What will that do for AVB & the squad? And other teams?
    We rode our luck in the 2nd half but we got the result. Guys that was awesome . . . . . .

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:33

cstmrsking wrote:Dont Ever want another 45 Mins ever like that in my Life. Ever!

Tell me about it Kingy ....Im getting to old for all this crazy lol
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:34

We've toughened up !!

Tottenham Heartspur!!!!
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:35

Me too Arnie, i was 47 at the start of the match. I'm now 57 and have not had 1 Happy Birthday from any of you.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:36

I can only stop dancing round the room long enough to type. This is almost as good as winning a cup. I bet Red Nose criticises the Ref and is bitter.
    LOL just kissed my 15yr son on the head and said today was a football result I ain't seen since before you was born, As expected he got the teenage embarrassed hump with his old Dad. SPURS . . . . .
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:38

Happy Birhday Kingy x lol
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:40

'appy Burfday Kingy lmao .
    'appy Burfday to ALL OF US.
    COYS . . .. .
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:41

We did a Chavski and parked the bus...
    Well Done AVB and the boys Men.

cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:41

This is no small achievment for Spurs. We done what most Teams dont EVER get away with at Old Trafford. Spurs are known for Capitulating a lead to Teams Like Manure and Manure are well known for being Comeback Kings.

Today,the Monkey on are Back can go and Look for a new Back to hang on to. We showed some Balls.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:43

Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 2 _63199152_63199151
    Don't Dempsey looked made up?

Clint Dempsey's first goal for Tottenham earned the club a first victory at Old Trafford since 1989 as Spurs ruthlessly punished some poor defending from Manchester United.

Jan Vertonghen swept the visitors ahead before Gareth Bale streaked away from Rio Ferdinand to drive in a second.

Wayne Rooney came off the bench to set up a Nani volley, but Dempsey then tapped in after Bale's shot was saved.

Shinji Kagawa scored and Rooney hit the post from range but Spurs held on.

Andre Villas-Boas saw his side take an early lead when Belgian defender Vertonghen exchanged passes with Bale, was ushered inside by Ferdinand and hit a low shot which took a big deflection off Jonny Evans to wrongfoot Anders Lindegaard.

Tottenham again exposed Ferdinand's lack of pace with a superb second, as Bale charged from inside his own half to leave the former England captain in his wake before firing in right-footed.

Rooney made his return to the Premier League after a month out at the break and instantly made an impact, crossing from the right for Nani to stab in.

But Dempsey restored Spurs' two-goal cushion straight away.

Ferdinand was again caught out - by Jermain Defoe this time - and he passed inside for Bale to thrash in a drive which Lindegaard could not hold and Dempsey was on hand to finish.

Kagawa then scored the third goal in as many minutes when he collected Robin van Persie's through pass and steered in a left-footed shot which went in off the far post.

Rooney then smashed a free-kick against the post and Michael Carrick headed against the crossbar but United could not find an equaliser.

More to follow.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:45

Yes Vis how Right you are. Happy Birthday to us All cheers 2
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:49

Oh, look at the table we're 5th , one point below the champions ....

Getting sacked in the morning , sacked in the mooooooooorning, your getting sacked in the morning party
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:49

This is a good feeling right now. One to cherish & enjoy . . . .

Pride crest
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:51

vis wrote:This is a good feeling right now. One to cherish & enjoy . . . .

Pride crest

To right Vis .....2035 the next one Smile
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:54

Absolutely over the moon !!! what a fantastic dislpay by the whole team, they all played for each other. Our defence was superb, vertonghen & sandro were immense, friedel was superb!

Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 2 IXJI4nxmxVfaF
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Sep 30 2012, 05:59

Unbeaten in seven now , without Ade too.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:09

Sackeddddddddddddddddddddd in the morning . . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:11

@DJSR.
    AVB's reaction in your video shows the reaction from a manager that we as fans want . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 18:36