The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 4 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+6
DJSR
ionman34
Boltjean
SuneJim
ArnieArdiles
vis
10 posters

Match Thread Vs Manchester United

Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 4 Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Manchester United

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30 2012, 07:29

harry did a decent job but he was never a spurs man. i couldnt stand watching him on touchline if we was wwinning and if we was losing he b in the dugout arms folded like its not hes fault

ilove avb passion. yet the media seem to want to hang the bloke
    vis
    vis

Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 4 Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Manchester United

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 07:43

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30 2012, 07:49

i was watchng in the pub and at half time a gooner and hes mate came and sat near me and was gobbing of sayin man u wil win 3 2. anway when they got 1 back the guy was screaming with job so i did the same when we made it 3 1 then about 5 mins later i got up and moved cos man u was all over us and i went sat somewhere else

the screen was quite far out so couldnt really see that well second half but it look like we was all at sea and we couldnt find an out ball.

was glad to see hudd came on.

how did caulker play ??
    right 1 thing i need to say is i know defoe worked hard but cant help thinking with ade up there the ball might of stuck up the other end more.

vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 07:54

Lought you should have got in that goners face and give him the big one fight dustbin.
    Yup 2nd half was a bit squeaky bum time . . . .

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30 2012, 07:57

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=173288&part=sports

match of the day link
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Sep 30 2012, 08:01

Right Im off to have an early night Smile ...Sod Match Of The Day lmao Cyas all laters ....

Love The Spurs, love the AVB Blue & white Army

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Sep 30 2012, 08:02

Night Arnie COYS.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 08:03

Take care Arnie . . rule . . .

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30 2012, 08:59

Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 4 46495_10151100855989821_2017169118_n

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01 2012, 18:42

ArnieArdiles wrote:Lew, its still early days yet and AVB still has a lot do to emulate Harry's league positions. For this, I understood some of the fan frustrations but it's this not giving AVB a fair crack of the whip that many have not liked, primarily the boo boys at WHL.

Hi Arnie.
    Yes it is early days for avb, and i never had anything against him, yeah the boo boys at whl are a right pain.
    I think with me that i felt harry was harshly treated because of his deflection from the job at an important part of last season, no one could give odds that we would qualify for the cl and have it taken off us like that.
    But what i like about avb is that he is doing well without many key players being available for selection, kaboul, ekotto, etc etc.
    I also liked the purchase of dempsey, i reckon he will rack up a few goals before the season end.
    Took me a while to get my head round what happened with harry but anyone who can win at man utd has my total backing.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Oct 02 2012, 01:17

Spot on Lew. As you say we haven't even got the first team playing together yet and look what we have achieved?
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Oct 02 2012, 01:43

It's true as Lew says we've got some quality to come back in ..Kaboul, Parker, Bae and Ade .

We have a decent bench , 25 squad. Its lacking in some depts, mostly for me, a Modric type link up player , one of those players who's after the game stats show 60 odd passes. I think AVB has compensated for this by making us more a direct passing team. It works well at away games but at home sometimes you need perseverance and guille rather than swiftness of attack.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02 2012, 10:18

Did you know? Vertonghen made more passes than any other player in the Dutch top flight last season - 2,419 - while maintaining a 90% success rate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 22:08