The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 3 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+6
DJSR
ionman34
Boltjean
SuneJim
ArnieArdiles
vis
10 posters

Match Thread Vs Manchester United

Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 3 Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Manchester United

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:16

AvB's gonna get sacked they said!, Relegation Form they said! Hhaahahahahahahahahaha

Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 3 Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Manchester United

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:19

so much for the sun sayin our players r in munity lol
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:19

Yup the red nosed pr*ck is bitching.
    7 minutes of time on over 90 minutes ain't enough for him?
    12% overall is it I dunno?
    One day I would to hear this cnuts thoughts on Pedro Mendes from the half-way line.
    I sincerely hope this result keeps him awake with acid indigestion . . . .. .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19774222
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:26

vis wrote:Yup the red nosed pr*ck is bitching.
    7 minutes of time on over 90 minutes ain't enough for him?
    12% overall is it I dunno?
    One day I would to hear this cnuts thoughts on Pedro Mendes from the half-way line.
    I sincerely hope this result keeps him awake with acid indigestion . . . .. .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19774222

Yup Vis , Fergie very gracious there , he reckons he's been Foy'ed .. he not got a clue what it is to be stictched up ...

As seen on another forum ...JusticeForPedro Dancing Footballer

Last edited by ArnieArdiles on Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cos I can lol)
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:29

I could not get on through any of the streams so had to listen on Talk Sport. Normally I could see it on Football First later but as it was on ESPN they will not be able to show it.

Will have to settle for MOTD highlights. Just my luck an historic moment by our team and I couldn't see it live.

I couldn't wait for the whistle and when the reporter said 4 mins extrta time I looked at my wife and said the jammy b*stard will get a equaliser.

BUT HE f*cking DIDN'T DID HE?????

It's early days but I could be proved so wrong about AVB and I will be so pleased.

Mikey M
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:32

Sorry lads, been partying Match Thread Vs Manchester United - Page 3 894982 since the final whistle. What a game and what tenacity we showed in the second half. A very, very proud Yiddo tonight. AVB is definitely the man for this club now. Hope all the doubters will now begin to believe. AVB'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY.
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:37

totalytot wrote: I could not get on through any of the streams so had to listen on Talk Sport. Normally I could see it on Football First later but as it was on ESPN they will not be able to show it.

Will have to settle for MOTD highlights. Just my luck an historic moment by our team and I couldn't see it live.

I couldn't wait for the whistle and when the reporter said 4 mins extrta time I looked at my wife and said the jammy b*stard will get a equaliser.

BUT HE f*cking DIDN'T DID HE?????

It's early days but I could be proved so wrong about AVB and I will be so pleased.

Mikey M

Mikey, next time your struggling to get a stream working, drop us a line and we'll try and help you out mate!!

A definate historic moment, still flying here, got the beers out gonna be drinking all night!! COYSS!!!!!!!!! cheers 2 cheers 2 cheers 2 drunk
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:40

Trouble is Baz next 'negative result' and all the Redknapp lovers will be back saying "lucky ain't he, bring back Redknapp he would have shown Red Nose the respect he deserves".
    But for now let's unite & enjoy the moment as Spurs fans all together. And the way he works the touchline is a joy to behold. This is one to savour for SPURS . . . .

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:41

lew you there son lol.
    avb not only done what harry never done for us and scored a goal at man u but we win

new spurs

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:42

exactly vis if harry was there he be sitting in dugout waiting expectin man u to beat us but avb was on the touchline rooting the lads on.
    freund was moaning at the ref

no more push overs
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:43

Mickey as DJ says, always check us out on here.. I had a brill picture today totally uninterrupted too.

Stick this link in your faves

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=football[url][/url][b]

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:44

galas man of the match

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:46

I have to admit that you blokes are proving me wrong, and that avb,s teams are very hard to beat.
    The win today was long overdue, and i sort of had a feeling we might come away with a result, i nearly posted during the week that i thought avb might do what loads of spurs managers havent done for over 20 years, win at ot.
    I am slowly coming round to the new order at the club, i sort of lost interest when harry was sacked, so i hope that decision by levy continues to be proved correct.
    Congrats to avb, maybe he learnt a lot on his first excusion to the epl with chelsea, and just maybe that might benefit us in the long term.
    I hope he proves a success because what the club needs is stability and continuity, not constant chopping and changing of managers every now and again.

Last edited by Mr Plums. on Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:50; edited 1 time in total
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:49

Fair play & respect Lew . . . .
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:49

Loughtonlegend wrote:exactly vis if harry was there he be sitting in dugout waiting expectin man u to beat us but avb was on the touchline rooting the lads on.
    freund was moaning at the ref

no more push overs

I heard Fruend plenty of times, play, pass, run, yes go, ... Fruend is some character...

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:52

yay glad your back lew. respect dude
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:56

Arnie I was watching of what was shown of Steffan.F on the touch-line and this guy is Spurs to the core. The way he congratulated players was a joy. A good partnership in the making with him & AVB. I do wonder if Freund was Levy's choice? But who cares. Right now I'm still buzzing and enjoying this moment. LOL, can't wait for the lovely Mrs Vis to get in from work so I can tell her Man Utd supporting self the result . . . . .

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:58

vis wrote:Fair play & respect Lew . . . .

I never had anything against avb vis, i just couldnt take it in that the best years we had were under harry and he ends up sacked, i just thought that avb was another lamb to the slaughter.
    But i like the way our younger players are getting a chance, also players that have been allowed to move on have been correct decisions by avb, there was always a question mark over what sort of team would accommodate vdv, and modric just didnt want to be at spurs anymore, if he didnt want us then i definately wouldnt want him.
    I think we have seen the best years of dawson, and was annoyed that he didnt leave, i cant see him getting in the team unless we have a cb problem.
    Yeah i am definately feeling better about things now, must be my age........LOL

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30 2012, 07:01

i hear vdv keeps getting subbed over in hamburg.
    modric been poor so far for madrid
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Sep 30 2012, 07:04

To echo Vis's words "Fair play and respect Lew" Repped. Change is hard to take but I just had the feeling this was a very good move for us and so it is proving. Long may it continue. Nice to see you posting again.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30 2012, 07:08

Loughtonlegend wrote:yay glad your back lew. respect dude

I was just p*ssed off lought, it took me a bit of time to accept avb as i liked the years under harry.
    I have been looking in and like the way you blokes took it on the chin and continued to dream the dream.
    That dream is to prove that you dont need to be a billionaire owned club with limitless resources to do well in the prem.
    With the correct manager in place a club like spurs could just shock the likes of chelsea and man city, and the others.
    Respect to you too lought for seeing something i didnt. Pride

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30 2012, 07:14

BazSpur wrote:To echo Vis's words "Fair play and respect Lew" Repped. Change is hard to take but I just had the feeling this was a very good move for us and so it is proving. Long may it continue. Nice to see you posting again.

Hi Baz, thanks for the rep, yes i was just peed off with things and lost interest for a while.
    Change is hard to take as you say, it certainly was for me. lol.
    Hope we have a great season, we have a few to come back from injury and i am looking forward to the season now.
    I think the squad is brilliant, very strong, and i like avb,s passion, and freund was a good choice.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Sep 30 2012, 07:24

Lew, its still early days yet and AVB still has a lot do to emulate Harry's league positions. For this, I understood some of the fan frustrations but it's this not giving AVB a fair crack of the whip that many have not liked, primarily the boo boys at WHL.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Sep 30 2012, 07:24

No problems Lew. Yes SF is a great motivator by the looks of it and will be a big help to AVB with the players.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Sep 30 2012, 07:26

The alleged penalties? Any one got an unbiased, lol, opinion on them?
    When the Gallas incident happened I thought oh dear it's OT the Ref is bound to give it. Then I saw the replays and I saw Gallas not only win the ball but OWN it. There maybe some history between Gallas & vim persil and boy did Gallas go in strong, but fair. One of Loughts '89 team would have been proud of that - Van Den Hauwe.
    Sandros "handball" had it have been given, and again at OT it was a surprise it wasn't. But it would have been so harsh. Ball to elbow while in the middle of a tussle with an opposing player?
    After that it was like watching India V Pakistan in the cricket. The ball is turning from outside the line but towards the stumps and every bowl is shouted "HowZat". Tiresome . . . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 18:51