The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+5
BazSpur
cstmrsking
sarflondonar
HotspurRoper
spurslegend
9 posters

COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE

spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE Empty COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE

Post by spurslegend Tue Mar 09 2010, 04:55

O'HARA WANTS US TO LOSE EVEN THO HES A DIE HARD SPURS FAN AND IF WE DO MAKE THE SEMIS HES GONNA SURPPORT POMPEY AGAINST HIS BELOVED SPURS
    WHAT A NO NECK MUPPET THIS cnut IS
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE Empty Re: COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Mar 09 2010, 06:32

I saw that statement Dave. Absolute disgrace, as much as i liked the bloke as a player he gone down in my estimation the little sh*t and their lass is a tramp aswell, lol
    sarflondonar
    sarflondonar
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by sarflondonar Tue Mar 09 2010, 06:57

the only time i'd ever want us to lose would be if:

It meant us wining kept arsenal up and if we lost they'd go down.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Tue Mar 09 2010, 07:15

lol some of that
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Tue Mar 09 2010, 07:26

If it was the other way round, no neck was a Pompey Player on loan at Spurs and said that he would support Spurs over his Club?
    Either way he should have supported us, remained neutral or shut his mouth.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 09 2010, 07:28

I must admit I thought less of him when I saw that. I think he is pi**ed off with Spurs.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 07:44

i wonder why hes pi**ed off.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Tue Mar 09 2010, 07:44

dont understand him being a spurs fan and wishing us to lose out on a trip to wembley i can understand him being gutted about missing out but to surpport fulham against us makes him a non yid

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 07:45

sarflondonar wrote:the only time i'd ever want us to lose would be if:

not in our lifetme

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 07:50

fcuk him and the horse he rode in on. Let him stay at Pompey and wait for his wages . . . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 07:51

spurs are paying him i would think vis.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 07:53

i rememer a few seasons back when we had sir les playin for us away at man u. man u had to beat us to win the league or arsenal would win. that fcunt les scored after 10mins a lobbed goal aganst peter scumichael. i couldnt belive it he hardly scored al season. thankfully we had ian walker in goal and man u scored 2 goals. so the scum didnt win the league lol

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 08:06

Whining? Cos it sure ain't gonna be us going down in this century! Unlike other teams from north London in the last Century COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE Lol

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 08:11

Loughtonlegend wrote:i rememer a few seasons back when we had sir les playin for us away at man u. man u had to beat us to win the league or arsenal would win. that fcunt les scored after 10mins a lobbed goal aganst peter scumichael. i couldnt belive it he hardly scored al season. thankfully we had ian walker in goal and man u scored 2 goals. so the scum didnt win the league lol
    i remember that game well lought, ginola was playing well as well and got mysteriously subbed after 25 min.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 08:17

burger777 wrote:spurs are paying him i would think vis.

Too right we are Burgs and for a statement like that (allegedley) make him wait in-line with the rest of the Pompey players for his corn. FFS ungratefull or what . . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 08:21

If you buy any more Pompey players you won't get credited with their cup win y'know COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE Icon_razz

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 08:35

Mark2spark wrote:

Whining? Cos it sure ain't gonna be us going down in this century! Unlike other teams from north London in the last Century COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE Lol

Now Mark, let's discuss teams from North London in the last century ? Barnet maybe ? Spurs of course. But a team from Woolwich. Errrrrrrrrr NO. Woolwich is south of the river and, therefore, can nor be called North London. Sorry to P*ss on your parade but your team are not North London . . .. . . ..

Last edited by VisionarySound on Tue Mar 09 2010, 08:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : aresnil made me mis-spell)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 08:41

i think when u been somewhere for over 90 years u can call it home.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 08:48

3 grounds in less than a hundred years - Travellers, tinkers, pikeys, Gypsies . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 08:48

See if you can name a north london team that's been relegated in the last century viz lol I can start giving clues if you want pmsl lolol

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 08:50

Very kind of you to exclude US from the list but as we ain't gone down it don't really matter do it? lol

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 08:57

No Mark only NORTH LONDON teams have been relegated. Not you Sarf London tinkers from the OTHER side of the River. PMSL you Sarf London tinkers are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo desperaste for roots. Try going back to Greenwich . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 09:00

Lets get down with a Sarf of the river groove cos the goners want roots and, bless 'em, they ain't got none . .. . . . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 09:06

That'll be the Southern league twist then i suppose COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE Icon_biggrin

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 09:10

Ha ha Southern League. Didn't the woolwich tinkers play there once ? Must of done as they are Sarf of the river. Oh no, the powers that be allowed them to ignore their pikey roots . . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 05:59