The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+5
BazSpur
cstmrsking
sarflondonar
HotspurRoper
spurslegend
9 posters

COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Empty Re: COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 09 2010, 09:10

Its the Gooner rap full of crap COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Lol

COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Empty Re: COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 09:13

Where abouts in London is the Borough that is called arsenil ? LOL just don't exsist . . . . .. . .

(travellers, tinkers, pikeys, Gypsies)
    (Nomads)
    (a tribe without a home)
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 09 2010, 10:55

PMSL Vis.
    tressman1
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by tressman1 Tue Mar 09 2010, 15:38

COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Lol

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 21:51

Now *THAT's* what I call a rattled cage lol COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 09 2010, 23:24

I don't think so Mark. We are just having a laugh I thought. Perhaps its you gooners that are rattled. COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 23:36

Mark2spark wrote:Now *THAT's* what I call a rattled cage lol COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Lol

Ah but a cage with roots & a fixed abode . . . . . .
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Wed Mar 10 2010, 02:38

no geez thats a gooner put in his place lol

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10 2010, 03:47

think a few yids should get hold of o'hara and stretch his neck, hope the mug cries again cos he cant play at wembley haha

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10 2010, 04:00

VisionarySound wrote:
    Now Mark, let's discuss teams from North London in the last century ? ...
    But a team from Woolwich. Errrrrrrrrr NO. Woolwich is south of the river and, therefore, can nor be called North London. Sorry to P*ss on your parade but your team are not North London . . .. . . ..
    Well, as we were at Highbury when ROYAL Arsenal played the newly formed Tottenham Hotspur Atheletic club in 1887 at the Marshes I'd say you were a bit out with your shout... COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10 2010, 04:01

Gotta go now, more tmrw COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Wed Mar 10 2010, 04:07

HOW ABOUT YOU MUGS HAVING TO PAY TO GET IN TO THE TOP DIVISION

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10 2010, 04:10

Mark2spark wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:
    But a team from Woolwich. Errrrrrrrrr NO. Woolwich is south of the river and, therefore, can nor be called North London. Sorry to P*ss on your parade but your team are not North London . . .. . . ..
    Well, as we were at Highbury when ROYAL Arsenal played the newly formed Tottenham Hotspur Atheletic club in 1887 at the Marshes I'd say you were a bit out with your shout... COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
    ooops mark, i think it ws 1913 when we moved to highbury.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Mar 10 2010, 05:01

COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 414361 This is a gooner wind up lads. Don't take it too seriously.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10 2010, 05:16

Mark2spark wrote:Gotta go now, more tmrw COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Boyfriends just got home hey mark, ?
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Wed Mar 10 2010, 06:29

marks turn to sit at the pc burgers shaving his legs lol

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10 2010, 06:42

Mark2spark wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:

PMSL Opps. Learn ya clubs history MarkyMark . . . . . .. .
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Mar 10 2010, 19:15

[quote="Mark2spark"]
    VisionarySound wrote:

Up until 1913, Mark, your lot played on Woolwich common!! You moved in 1913 'cos you went bust ..........................................

No one wanted to watch you!!

Funnily enough it's the Centenary of you going pop LOL!!!

History does cough up some most enjoyable facts.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10 2010, 22:07

lewspurs wrote:
    Mark2spark wrote:Gotta go now, more tmrw COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

No, I had a match to go to Lew.
    I appreciate that it's an alien concept to you, being involved in a competition that takes place on a tuesday or wednesday evening, but there you have it. Perhaps you might like to try it sometime, most of the top teams do? COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Icon_twisted
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Mar 10 2010, 22:09

[quote="Mark2spark"]
    lewspurs wrote:

No, I had a match to go to Lew.
    I appreciate that it's an alien concept to you, being involved in a competition that takes place on a tuesday or wednesday evening, but there you have it. Perhaps you might like to try it sometime, most of the top teams do? COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Icon_twisted

The boyfriend remark was far more believable Mark.

How many programmes did you sell anyway? COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Icon_rr
    tressman1
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by tressman1 Wed Mar 10 2010, 22:12

COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 24840 Facts are certified and correct

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10 2010, 22:15

burger777 wrote:
    Mark2spark wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:
    ooops mark, i think it ws 1913 when we moved to highbury.

Well now Burg, I would have said that too, and I thought some of our near neighbours would have jumped in before you as well, but I was reading an ebook about the hotspurs early history, and ONE OF THEIR FOUNDER MEMBERS wrote, right here, that we were their neighbours (as Royal Arsenal) on Nov 19th 1887 when we played on the marshes.
    So it seems that Tottenham can write their history to suit themselves if looking for the sympathy vote, or else they don't know what the fakk their on about, all through their history.
    I think some of these are called for COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Lol COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Lol COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Lol COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Lol COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Mar 10 2010, 22:19

I will check My Spurs History book when I get time. I think you are wrong Mark.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10 2010, 22:19

ionman34 wrote:How many programmes did you sell anyway? COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Icon_rr

None, I'm afraid that everytime I went to sell one, we scored another goal, and I didn't have time in the end to sell any anyway COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 2 Icon_cheers
    edit cos I left a word out and it didn't make sense

Last edited by Mark2spark on Wed Mar 10 2010, 22:45; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10 2010, 22:24

The link is posted above Baz, it's there for all to see.

Joking aside, it's a good read for 'proper' football lovers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 19:53